Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Funke Akindele Not Pregnant Again? See Photo Of Her And Some Beautiful Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Not Pregnant Again? See Photo Of Her And Some Beautiful Actresses (1664 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Not Pregnant Again? See Photo Of Her And Some Beautiful Actresses by lasmile(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Actress Funke Akindele might not have been pregnant. The new Pic below shows her without a baby bump and many are wondering and talking on socials. Meanwhile, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande, and Ireti Doyle are all looking beautiful in the photo.

Re: Funke Akindele Not Pregnant Again? See Photo Of Her And Some Beautiful Actresses by hadduni(f): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Beautiful ebony queens glowing with pride unlike the bleaching crew cheesy.
Re: Funke Akindele Not Pregnant Again? See Photo Of Her And Some Beautiful Actresses by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
lasmile:
Actress Funke Akindele might not have been pregnant. The new Pic below shows her without a baby bump and many are wondering and talking on socials. Meanwhile, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande, and Ireti Doyle are all looking beautiful in the photo.
SMH and you think this is a recent picture

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Shows Off Her Hourglass Figure In Red Bodycon Dress (photo) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) / Korede Bello Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.