Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! (1471 Views)

Ladies: How To Spot Men Leeches. / It's A Torture As An Intellectual Person To Be Surrounded By Ignorant People / Viral Photo Of New Born Baby Surrounded By 1,616 IVF Needles Her Parents Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
I hope I won't turn down the people that are really in need!
_
My name Is ? and because of what I faced while growing I was able to Earn little to compliment the 3k my mum do give me monthly as an undergraduate..and let me remind you that I am really Nice..I am compassionate..and anytime anybody is in any problem I do feel the problem like it's mine!

The issue right now is that it seems people around me. School friends,Mates,everybody around me just discovered it because they are sucking me DRIED daily! With their usual financial needs...and them claiming life and death with the needs!

Like daily .daily! And I am not rich at all..it's just that I can have 0.0k just to give my last "K" to help someone with them promising to pay back! And now I am seriously HURT! because I no longer trust people words!

Since March a gal has been owing me 15k
A guy since June is owing me 5k (For his school fees)
My friend is owing me 4k since July(I borrowed him when he claimed he is not having cash and that he would be giving me back the second day)
A gal Begged me to borrow her 2k to get a form in a ushering agency and that she would pay back since!

This past weeks...the request has skyrocketed! Just yesterday I borrowed 4k out to 2diff guys!!

The issue now is that MOST don't pay back!! I am hurt because I am always broke and I only help just because I don't like someone being Helpless!

Lol..and I can't ask them for my money because I am shy when it comes to money matters!
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Learnstuffs: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Run
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Learnstuffs: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
My brother, are u a Microfinance bank or ATM?

1 Like

Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
You're not serious,how can you be shy to ask for your money...hunger never comes knocking sad
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by LordKO(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Your ability to differentiate and maintain balance between gullibility and compassion will automatically solve your problem.
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by olaleks007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Walai if bank employ u

Just come back here and give me ur address
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Cholls(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
You're not serious,how can you be shy to ask for your money...hunger never comes knocking sad
my sister don't blame him.....na so pieces personality b o
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Fidelismaria: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pele ti ee oooo
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by kingxsamz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
guy abeg borrow me 5k abeg...abeg...I go pay u back tommorow
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by tayo60(f): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pele o eleyinjuanu! Sit down there dey lament until they suck you dry. Why will they pay back? Because everyone sees you as a philanthropist. Pls, can I also get 5k from you?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Born2conquer:
_
My name Is ? and because of what I faced while growing I was able to Earn little to compliment the 3k my mum do give me monthly as an undergraduate..and let me remind you that I am really Nice..I am compassionate..and anytime anybody is in any problem I do feel the problem like it's mine!

The issue right now is that it seems people around me. School friends,Mates,everybody around me just discovered it because they are sucking me DRIED daily! With their usual financial needs...and them claiming life and death with the needs!

Like daily .daily! And I am not rich at all..it's just that I can have 0.0k just to give my last "K" to help someone with them promising to pay back! And now I am seriously HURT! because I no longer trust people words!

My friend is owing me 4k since July(I borrowed him when he claimed he is not having cash and that he would be giving me back the second day)
A gal Begged me to borrow her 2k to get a form in a ushering agency and that she would pay back since!

This past weeks...the request has skyrocketed! Just yesterday I borrowed 4k out to 2diff guys!!

The issue now is that MOST don't pay back!! I am hurt because I am always broke and I only help just because I don't like someone being Helpless!

Lol..and I can't ask them for my money because I am shy when it comes to money matters!

Stop borrowing pipu money simple. When they come asking, tell them your funds are tied in investments
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by QueenSekxy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
see this father Christmasgrin where is your location so that i can come and receive my own share of the money..I don't mind trekking. ..

grin
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by chazebose(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Learn how to say no sometimes.... Humans sometimes dnt deserve a cheerful giver
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Bibi294(f): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Born2conquer:
_

Op, Coman borrow me money... I'll pay cry
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by serenegroup(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
when next another person comes to borrow from u. give him or her the list of people owing u and the amount, tell them that whenever any of them pays back you will loan them. it works for me. Be wise next time with your little funds. people are not smiling and the town is dry.
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2017
serenegroup:
when next another person comes to borrow from u. give him or her the list of people owing u and the amount, tell them that whenever any of them pays back you will loan them. it works for me. Be wise next time with your little funds. people are not smiling and the town is dry.
Thanks boss..I think I will try this

1 Like

Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Learnstuffs:
My brother, are u a Microfinance bank or ATM?
Hmmm

Seriously..it's time I start acting tough
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
1)I do think about the friendship and relationship

Like I know,going the tough way to claim the money will means the end of the friendship..that's why I am always Giving the Dudes chances maybe they will change and pay back
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2017
LordKO:

Your ability to differentiate and maintain balance between gullibility and compassion will automatically solve your problem.

1)A guy was crying seriously sometimes that I am the only one he could turn to because the school fees portal would be closing today and that his money would be coming from home in few weeks time..

I turned him down..buy he kept asking till I gave him part "5" ...till today...the guy hardly pick my call sef

1 Like

Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2017
olaleks007:
Walai if bank employ u

Just come back here and give me ur address
I seriously Wont work In a bank..I get moved easily
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2017
tayo60:
Pele o eleyinjuanu! Sit down there dey lament until they suck you dry. Why will they pay back? Because everyone sees you as a philanthropist. Pls, can I also get 5k from you?
Hmmm..I seriously will start turning a blind eye now

The funniest thing is that WHEN I NEED HELP ...I DON'T SEE PEOPLE TO HELP ME!!

there was a time I misplaced my Scientific calculator...I trekked the whole hostels..rooms... nobody could spare his for Me..not even the ones I've helped!

People don't render me help when I'm in need..but I am always too quick to assist
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:47am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Stop borrowing pipu money simple. When they come asking, tell them your funds are tied in investments
Thanks Brother
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by Born2conquer: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2017
chazebose:
Learn how to say no sometimes.... Humans sometimes dnt deserve a cheerful giver
They seriously don't!

A stupid gal was narrating how she used my money to undergo a surgery blahblah...that can she come over to pay me in kinds?

I rejected it... people ain't appreciative
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by konkonbilo(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2017
I understand you OP. You're just like my younger bro. He's always ready to help even when not comfortable with his self then he would later start complaining the people he helps don't help him in return. Just try to use wisdom next time. What I do is that, if I have and you ask or wants to borrow from me and I see you can pay me, I'll give you half of what you want to borrow so I won't have my self to be blame later on
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by 2buffagain(m): 5:33am On Nov 06, 2017
LOL beggars man.

When it comes to money, I don't 'borrow' what I know I cannot dash.
By the time that money is leaving my hand, then it means I have decided that it is dash.
If the money comes back to me, then I see it as a pleasant surprise. If it doesn't, then that person knows that they can't come to beg me for anything else later in the future.

You have to ask yourself simply: Can I afford to dash this person this money (you're not working yourself, so likely no)? If the answer is no, Just tell them "sorry wish I could help but I can't". Simple. You don't owe anyone any explanation past that. Don't start using your own mouth to swear for yourself by creating negative stories as to why you can't dash borrow them the money.

1 Like

Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by HardHomies: 5:43am On Nov 06, 2017
True talk at @2bulfagain

One padi asked me to borrow him a 100$ btc another said 50$ btc. Am I bill gates son ? shocked

You can also learn the power of manipulation cool... If you know how people forget the dead you won't hesitate to stop pleasing people

#Bokel grin
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by alfred007(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Google the difference between FRIENDS and ASSOCIATE
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Born2conquer:

1)I do think about the friendship and relationship

Like I know,going the tough way to claim the money will means the end of the friendship..that's why I am always Giving the Dudes chances maybe they will change and pay back
nah! They won't change...it seems you don't know some people can be parasitic
Re: I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! by 912(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Are you a bank? Why are you borrow everybody money?

I think the problem is that you don't know how to say NO and that will destroy you if you are not careful

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Lady Tells You To Get Out!!! / Blac Chyna Flaunts Curves In Sheer Outfit At The 2018 BET Hiphop Awards (photos) / What Can I Do To Help Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.