Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1301383 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2019
contra:
Good morning guys and thanks for all the advice and help. The is truly a bank of information for those who are in the UK and those intending.

Anyways, I'm based in Soton and I have some naira up to 2.5k pounds equivalent. I want to change to pounds. If anyone needs naira for pounds please let me know and we can arrange it.

I know this can be a risky business especially since this is an anonymous forum. We can use an escrow, maybe we both send the money to Lexusgs430 or any other popular person on this group.

Thanks guys.

Deal 100% completed..........

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Rubyventures:

I need naira

It's possible.... How much Naira?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by contra(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2019
100% Complete sir. Alert received! Nice doing business with you. Looking forward to more fruitful relationship. wink

Lexusgs430:

Deal 100% completed..........

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's possible.... How much Naira?

About 300k
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Rubyventures:

About 300k

What's your expected forex rate?....
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What's your expected forex rate?....

Better than any rate out there.

I feel like I'm in a job interview …"What's your salary expectation?"

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
anybody need dollars in exchange for pounds.........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rubyventures:

Better than any rate out there.

I feel like I'm in a job interview …"What's your salary expectation?"

It's true nah.... Fairness is the keyword..... I know fairness is also a subjective term....... cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is Boris Johnson setting a precedent?

So anytime govt is in loggerhead with the parliament, prorogation becomes necessary?

Will it be reversed as lots of people are voting against it.

More than 17m people voted to leave EU yet they have been dragging this for so long.
What do these people actually want Scotland especially?

Everybody is just resigning.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's true nah.... Fairness is the keyword..... I know fairness is also a subjective term....... cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by spacyzuma(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
sassysure:

More than 17m people voted to leave EU yet they have been dragging this for so long.
What do these people actually want Scotland especially?
Everybody is just resigning.

We want to be part of EU. It was England and Wales that voted to leave. If Boris and his tory cohorts are forcing us out of EU without a deal, then Scotland should do indyref2 so we can leave UK and remain in EU.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
spacyzuma:

We want to be part of EU. It was England and Wales that voted to leave. If Boris and his tory cohorts are forcing us out of EU without a deal, then Scotland should do indyref2 so we can leave UK and remain in EU.
K
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
The end of inspector grundy.....

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Is there any way someone abroad can open a Nigerians account getting online and even Atm... does anyone know if it's possible. Sorry for derailing the thread cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:
Is there any way someone abroad can open a Nigerians account getting online and even Atm... does anyone know if it's possible. Sorry for derailing the thread cheesy

Do you have a BVN ?.....
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Thegamingorca(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Hmmm...if you have someone here they can run it although bvn nah another thing then get the atm mailed
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LuvlyIva(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello house please for those of you that went through spouse visa application. Please I am looking for recommendation for a good marriage registry in Lagos I can use for spouse visa application. I don't want Ikoyi marriage registry. I just want good state registry in lagos that any body have used and spouse visa was granted. Thank you
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Do you have a BVN ?.....

Well I remember doing it during a visit but that all... have no details regarding number or anything like that or even the phone number used. I cant remember.... is that ok cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hmmm...if you have someone here they can run it although bvn nah another thing then get the atm mailed

Thanks for the feedback
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Well I remember doing it during a visit but that all... have no details regarding number or anything like that or even the phone number used. I cant remember.... is that ok cheesy

Nope....

You can easily get your BVN from the BVN board. But you would require access to registered telephone number or access to the registered email.....

If not, you would need to rectify on your next visit to Nigeria......
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
LuvlyIva:
Hello house please for those of you that went through spouse visa application. Please I am looking for recommendation for a good marriage registry in Lagos I can use for spouse visa application. I don't want Ikoyi marriage registry. I just want good state registry in lagos that any body have used and spouse visa was granted. Thank you

They are all the same, you can use any local registry. People have applied for visa with other states as well and gotten approval

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
InspectorGrundy:
The end of inspector grundy.....

Is this lexusgs430, can we not have more than one account? I am not understanding oo
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
fatima04:

Is this lexusgs430, can we not have more than one account? I am not understanding oo

Lexusgs430 has been put 4 foot below (for 10 years)...... A whole 10 years banning sentence........ Talk about using a sledge hammer, to kill a mosquito........... grin

They used rule 19....... But when they ban an account for 10 years, and the banned person opens another account, would they keep continously banning?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
fatima04:

Didn't know this because I first started with an account but people keep thinking it was Male name / account so I got another one this one. I haven't logged into that account in agesssss but do have two ..

Do you think the ban is due to the money exchange
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by addbol: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello house, will a Tier 2 visa holder be violating his visa provision of no recourse to public funds by opening a help to buy ISA? It recently came to my attention that it will no longer be possible to open a help to buy ISA as from November, but existing account holders will continue to enjoy the 25% bonus. Your opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Didn't know this because I first started with an account but people keep thinking it was Male name / account so I got another one this one. I haven't logged into that account in agesssss but do have two ..

Let's assume that's the reason....... How does that affect them ?.....

What's the purpose of a forum, if networking is not allowed.....

Buhari is oppressing at the top..... Some mods are oppressing at the bottom....

Welcome to new world order, other than normalcy .........

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LuvlyIva(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
fatima04:

They are all the same, you can use any local registry. People have applied for visa with other states as well and gotten approval

Many thanks @Fatima
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
addbol:
Hello house, will a Tier 2 visa holder be violating his visa provision of no recourse to public funds by opening a help to buy ISA? It recently came to my attention that it will no longer be possible to open a help to buy ISA as from November, but existing account holders will continue to enjoy the 25% bonus. Your opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Help to buy ISA is not public funds, there is actually a link here on the thread from home office where this was answered. Do read the terms very well so as to get the 25% when you are ready to buy the property

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Lexusgs430 has been put 4 foot below (for 10 years)...... A whole 10 years banning sentence........ Talk about using a sledge hammer, to kill a mosquito........... grin

They used rule 19....... But when they ban an account for 10 years, and the banned person opens another account, would they keep continously banning?

10years ban on NL lobatan shocked shocked. That's like UK ban oo.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:

I also had an account with an old yahoo mail which I dont access often so had to switch. Didnt even know na crime. Dont know if the money exchange caused the ban or not
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
fatima04:

10years ban on NL lobatan shocked shocked. That's like UK ban oo.

Abi ke... For submitting fake documents or been economical with the truth.......... cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Mimzyy(f): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2019
grin

InspectorGrundy:

Abi ke... For submitting fake documents or been economical with the truth.......... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.