Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1298741 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by veleta: 1:47pm On May 31, 2018
Hi fam,please would like your input on this.If someone who is currently on Tier 2 visa but hopes to apply for ILR next year and citizenship afterwards but has a child who is US citizen before obtaining ILR,if the main applicant after obtaining UK citizenship decides to relocate to another western country and if after some couple of years he wants to come back to Uk,what kind of visa would the child who is US citizen apply for since there has been a break in his Tier2 dependent visa.Is it going to be child visitor visa which can be made in Uk since his US passport can allow the child in UK for max 6 months.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Aphrodite007(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

The question is does the husband want her to come?

I thought you said he got his permanent residence from Austria... what's with the question about starting all over again...

Gbam! Correct question! I thought the same. It seems it’s only her (and her friend) worrying about it.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Aphrodite007(f): 2:55pm On May 31, 2018
monchat:

This is so sad. Thanks for this information. Do that mean she can not join her hubby again in the UK since a check will be run on his credit fille So what can she do to join her hubby. This is so sad for her. However the guy in question av stayed about 5years in uk and how can he go bk to Austria and start another life and years to get a stay.not easy at all. This situation is just weighing my friend down. We are just looking for way out for her to join her hubby ps

First of all, It’s easier to enter the UK if she is married to an EU citizen than a Brit. Besides That dodgy money in his bank account may affect his chances of being a brit.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Okuhoc: 3:33pm On May 31, 2018
Good day house. Please I'm new on nairaland. Someone introduced me to this thread after I made some very expensive mistakes in my visa application. I've gone through the thread and I must say I regret not knowing about it earlier.
I would appreciate if the experienced guys in the house can put me through on a few things so I don't make any more costly mistakes.
I was recently refused entry clearance for a Tier 2 visa. I lost 10 points under English language proficiency. Apparently I took the wrong IELTS exam, didn't know there's an IELTS General and IELTS general for ukvi. I have taken IELTS general for ukvi and I'm confident of the outcome, expecting results Monday or Tuesday next week. I intend to reapply for my Tier 2 visa immediately my IELTS results are out.
I have a few questions.
1. Can I use the priority service (5 working days processing) considering my visa category and my recent history of visa refusal? Someone told me she paid priority and it still took 15 working days so she doesn't think priority works for Tier 2 visas. I also read a statement on the TLS website that suggested that those with previous refusals may still take 15 working days even if they pay for priority. There was no refusal stamp on my passport, does this apply to me? Im thinking of using priority because I don't want to shift my resumption date again, I've done that twice already. At the same time I don't want to waste money on priority if it won't work for my case. I've lost a lot of money on my first application already.
2. Is there a way I can fast track my IHS refund, I learnt it takes 28 days, not sure if its 28 days or 28 working days. Or alternatively, if I can't fast track the IHS refund is there a way to make use of it in my new application without necessarily getting a refund.
Thanks.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 6:48pm On May 31, 2018
Okuhoc:
Good day house. Please I'm new
2. Is there a way I can fast track my IHS refund, I learnt it takes 28 days, not sure if its 28 days or 28 working days. Or alternatively, if I can't fast track the IHS refund is there a way to make use of it in my new application without necessarily getting a refund.
Thanks.

1. Yes you can use priority service it usually takes 5 working days unless for exceptional cases or busy period like august/sept (student application) which I don't think urs is because it was just documentation error.

Had a friend that was denied her Tier 2 because she did her TB test in the UK and not Nigeria and she still got it easily

2. It should be 28 working days, however you can not use it for a new application, you have to make a new payment with a new IHS reference number.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 6:49pm On May 31, 2018
Aphrodite007:

I’m telling you fati. I really feel for the poor woman. It’s their concern sha. I have sha made my point clear that all he said is a lie.

Can’t believe he said carers don’t earn well. Lol. And that he and his wife can’t leave in a one-beded. It is well sha.

Thank you for calling me fati oo, missed the sound of that grin

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 6:52pm On May 31, 2018
veleta:
Hi fam,please would like your input on this.If someone who is currently on Tier 2 visa but hopes to apply for ILR next year and citizenship afterwards but has a child who is US citizen before obtaining ILR,if the main applicant after obtaining UK citizenship decides to relocate to another western country and if after some couple of years he wants to come back to Uk,what kind of visa would the child who is US citizen apply for since there has been a break in his Tier2 dependent visa.Is it going to be child visitor visa which can be made in Uk since his US passport can allow the child in UK for max 6 months.Thanks

Why not just include the child once and for all in the citizenship application to save such future occurrence because you will still pay for such visa applications and visitor visa won't allow your child do much
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 31, 2018
Okuhoc:
Good day house. Please I'm new on nairaland. Someone introduced me to this thread after I made some very expensive mistakes in my visa application. I've gone through the thread and I must say I regret not knowing about it earlier.
I would appreciate if the experienced guys in the house can put me through on a few things so I don't make any more costly mistakes.
I was recently refused entry clearance for a Tier 2 visa. I lost 10 points under English language proficiency. Apparently I took the wrong IELTS exam, didn't know there's an IELTS General and IELTS general for ukvi. I have taken IELTS general for ukvi and I'm confident of the outcome, expecting results Monday or Tuesday next week. I intend to reapply for my Tier 2 visa immediately my IELTS results are out.
I have a few questions.
1. Can I use the priority service (5 working days processing) considering my visa category and my recent history of visa refusal? Someone told me she paid priority and it still took 15 working days so she doesn't think priority works for Tier 2 visas. I also read a statement on the TLS website that suggested that those with previous refusals may still take 15 working days even if they pay for priority. There was no refusal stamp on my passport, does this apply to me? Im thinking of using priority because I don't want to shift my resumption date again, I've done that twice already. At the same time I don't want to waste money on priority if it won't work for my case. I've lost a lot of money on my first application already.
Thanks.

So many JAMB questions...Even the owner of chelsea Abramovich dey hear am for visa matter for UK, and if you've been following the news, even Black British citizens dey hear am. Unfortunately, home office is UK version of an incompetent or even biased Nigeria type civil service when badluck predates...Just put in prayer Brov. the Immigration matter na die...Ukvi and general ielts are kuku same exam, na just name, yet they refuse to scrap the latter. And i don't understand why the exhorbitant visa fees are not refunded when denied....Anyway, those are the perils of entering....

....Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 31, 2018
dupyshoo:
To build your credit score, you can start with credit builder cards such as vanquis card, aqua card, capital one card. They usually have very high interest rates (it can be as high as 59.9% compared to the regular 18% credit card). So, owing money on the credit card is a NO NO. As someone had earlier advised, ensure you pay the full balance every month before the due date. Do NOT miss any payments as it will set you back by years.

After doing that for a year or 2, you would have been eligible to get the normal credit cards and store cards. I will advise you still continue to pay all your balances in full. You might also be lucky to get a credit card from your bank a year after operating your account.

In addition, mobile phone contracts and some utility bills can help build your credit rating.

Getting into property market within the next 3 years is dependent on your salary, location, the kind of house you want to buy, monthly expenses, among others. Also, some lenders will expect you to have up to 25% deposit if you don't have ILR. What happens to the house if you have to leave UK? I will advise that, as you are still single, try to save very hard now, by 3 years time, you will be able to determine if you are in a good position to purchase a house/flat.

I got my credit card 3 months after starting work, i applied through the Bank salary comes through! I had initial troubles getting a contract phone too, But O2 gave me a deal after depositing 100pounds.

Halifax will consider 5% deposit for tier 2 applicants if you have a very good credit score! and i know someone who bought a house after just 2yrs in Uk. I myself have saved up to qualify for 5%, but bank has given me agrrement in Principle for up to over 200k and i havent been here upto 2 yrs!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dupyshoo: 7:54pm On May 31, 2018
Yes, some banks give credit card easily while some like Lloyds will not give you even after banking wirh them for over 2 years.

With regard to the mortgage, you are also right. Halifax seem to be what most Tier 2 visa holders go for mortgage. You however need to have up to 2 year 6 months remaining on your visa or have stayed in the UK for up to 3 years.

Why do you want to go with 5% deposit? If house price falls, you might have negative equity which will make it difficult to remortgage. Also, the interest rates will be a lot higher for 95% LTV. Anyway, interest rates are so low now so it is not a bad idea to buy a house now.

One should not be too hasty to buy a house especially if you are not sure you will be in the same location for a while. It might be more cost effective to keep renting and keep saving. Help to buy ISA is also a good way to get extra 25% on your savings. The longer you save the better.

In addition, please note that agreement in principle does not translate to automatic mortgage approval. Halifax most of the time will not do hard credit check before giving agreement in principle. It is when you submit your mortgage application that they will do more thorough checks.

Geetrix:

I got my credit card 3 months after starting work, i applied through the Bank salary comes through! I had initial troubles getting a contract phone too, But O2 gave me a deal after depositing 100pounds.

Halifax will consider 5% deposit for tier 2 applicants if you have a very good credit score! and i know someone who bought a house after just 2yrs in Uk. I myself have saved up to qualify for 5%, but bank has given me agrrement in Principle for up to over 200k and i havent been here upto 2 yrs!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by veleta: 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
@Fatima,thanks but from what I read,if you are on Tier2 dependant as a child or partner you need to live in Uk continuously for 5yrs to qualify for ILR and 12 months after for citizenship.Even if the main applicant has gotten ILR and citizenship,his dependants too must stay for 5 years to be eligible for permanent residence and citizenship too.
Please,I stand to be corrected on this

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Okuhoc: 9:57pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Okuhoc: 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
fatima04:

1. Yes you can use priority service it usually takes 5 working days unless for exceptional cases or busy period like august/sept (student application) which I don't think urs is because it was just documentation error.

Had a friend that was denied her Tier 2 because she did her TB test in the UK and not Nigeria and she still got it e

2. It should be 28 working days, however you can not use it for a new application, you have to make a new payment with a new IHS reference number.

Thanks for your reply. Will go for the priority and pray very hard. Can't afford to waste anymore money so I hope it works. My main concern was the statement on TLS website that advised those with a history of refusal not to try priority. I will try it and it comes out fast. The earlier I start work the faster I can recoup all the money spent. Thanks again.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Okuhoc: 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
Geetrix:

So many JAMB questions...Even the owner of chelsea Abramovich dey hear am for visa matter for UK, and if you've been following the news, even Black British citizens dey hear am. Unfortunately, home office is UK version of an incompetent or even biased Nigeria type civil service when badluck predates...Just put in prayer Brov. the Immigration matter na die...Ukvi and general ielts are kuku same exam, na just name, yet they refuse to scrap the latter. And i don't understand why the exhorbitant visa fees are not refunded when denied....Anyway, those are the perils of entering....

....Goodluck

Thanks. Really painful writing the same exam twice when you didn't fail it the first time. Like you pointed out there's no difference between both exams, just the name and the cost. Went to British council office expecting they could just issue another certificate containing the unique ukvi reference number but them no gree oh. They insisted I pay another 97k and rewrite the exam. Those guys are really using us to make money. Even to send email with your data you go still pay. I no blame them. Na me go find work for UK.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 10:39pm On May 31, 2018
veleta:
@Fatima,thanks but from what I read,if you are on Tier2 dependant as a child or partner you need to live in Uk continuously for 5yrs to qualify for ILR and 12 months after for citizenship.Even if the main applicant has gotten ILR and citizenship,his dependants too must stay for 5 years to be eligible for permanent residence and citizenship too.
Please,I stand to be corrected on this

You are right but If they have been in d UK for 9months for each year u can apply. The rule states must not stay outside the UK for 90 days cumulatively annually
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 10:42pm On May 31, 2018
Okuhoc:

Thanks for your reply. Will go for the priority and pray very hard. Can't afford to waste anymore money so I hope it works. My main concern was the statement on TLS website that advised those with a history of refusal not to try priority. I will try it and it comes out fast. The earlier I start work the faster I can recoup all the money spent. Thanks again.

Just pray and make sure you get your documents all right, Tier 2 is relatively easy so be rest assured and you can write a simple cover letter in the additional statement to allay ur fears but it's really not necessary just be calm and it will end well I understand d whole monetary aspect, hence why I advise the NARIC route for tier 2 it's currently cheaper and at least u feel good about using it certificate in lieu of d English requirement

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Okuhoc: 11:51pm On May 31, 2018
fatima04:

Just pray and make sure you get your documents all right, Tier 2 is relatively easy so be rest assured and you can write a simple cover letter in the additional statement to allay ur fears but it's really not necessary just be calm and it will end well I understand d whole monetary aspect, hence why I advise the NARIC route for tier 2 it's currently cheaper and at least u feel good about using it certificate in lieu of d English requirement

I've really had a tough time with this English language requirement. When I started this thing I never envisaged all this problems with ordinary English. The area I actually expected challenges was with maintainance.
I never saw myself writing IELTS once but now I've written it twice when I didn't fail the first time. I actually started with UKNARIC. Somehow NIPOST misplaced my certificate. Someone told me he got a copy by email, never got anything blike that. When recovering my UKNARIC certificate became a problem I had to change resumption date and write IELTS general. Results came out I was happy with my band 7, applied for visa only to be told they are not convinced I can speak English. The matter long. Like I always say, na me go find work for UK
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2018
dupyshoo:
Yes, some banks give credit card easily while some like Lloyds will not give you even after banking wirh them for over 2 years.

With regard to the mortgage, you are also right. Halifax seem to be what most Tier 2 visa holders go for mortgage. You however need to have up to 2 year 6 months remaining on your visa or have stayed in the UK for up to 3 years.

Why do you want to go with 5% deposit? If house price falls, you might have negative equity which will make it difficult to remortgage. Also, the interest rates will be a lot higher for 95% LTV. Anyway, interest rates are so low now so it is not a bad idea to buy a house now.

One should not be too hasty to buy a house especially if you are not sure you will be in the same location for a while. It might be more cost effective to keep renting and keep saving. Help to buy ISA is also a good way to get extra 25% on your savings. The longer you save the better.

In addition, please note that agreement in principle does not translate to automatic mortgage approval. Halifax most of the time will not do hard credit check before giving agreement in principle. It is when you submit your mortgage application that they will do more thorough checks.

well, i specifically inquired about visa criteria and was told it only depends on credit history because i was poached by natwest, but when they knew my status , they said 30% deposit. I dunno who stands to loose more if the visa status changes!

i dunno, i don't mind paying interest though, i feel its better than the exorbitant rents in this mama charlie
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 01, 2018
All the sweet salary is taken back when you pay rent, car insurance and paying for your visa fee dependents....That's when you understand they no really send us...Very tricky

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Killingmesoftly: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Goodmoring house. Good to join this wonderful forum. I like every thing about this forum. God bless this forum. Keep it up guys. I am new here. I just join this beautiful forum. I need y advice ps.
I came to the UK last year june with a visiting visa of six months ( My 1st time of visiting UK) to visit my fiance and I decided to stay bk because I got pregnant, this year I gave birth to beautiful set of triplets, two girls and one boy. Now my 6 months visa expired last year. My fiance family in the UK adviced me not to go bk to Nigeria, that with my kids I will be able to get my papers in the UK since my fiance will be getting his permanent resident next month, I was advised that, he will fill for our kids to become British citizen and with the help of his lawyer, he will then fill my own and I will be given two and the half years. I was also told that UK is a country that loves children and it will be hard for them to separate mummy and child in the UK once the child becomes a citizen. I was a bit scared, how true is this? but my fiance told me not to be worried, that his lawyer av handled this kind of case with his wife's friend and today, the woman av gotten her permanent stay and the kids all citizens. Ps great house what do u suggest I do, should I take my kids and return bk to Nigeria or should I stay here since my fiance will get his permanent resident by next month? I am confused. I know taking them bk to Nigeria will not be easy for me to take care of them alone without their dad. On the other hand what if I decide to keep staying, will I be able to get my stay. Ps I need all of y advice to know what I can do bc, I am confused and afriad of immigration law here.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Killingmesoftly:
Goodmoring house. Good to join this wonderful forum. I like every thing about this forum. God bless this forum. Keep it up guys. I am new here. I just join this beautiful forum. I need y advice ps.
I came to the UK last year june with a visiting visa of six months ( My 1st time of visiting UK) to visit my fiance and I decided to stay bk because I got pregnant, this year I gave birth to beautiful set of triplets, two girls and one boy. Now my 6 months visa expired last year. My fiance family in the UK adviced me not to go bk to Nigeria, that with my kids I will be able to get my papers in the UK since my fiance will be getting his permanent resident next month, I was advised that, he will fill for our kids to become British citizen and with the help of his lawyer, he will then fill my own and I will be given two and the half years. I was also told that UK is a country that loves children and it will be hard for them to separate mummy and child in the UK once the child becomes a citizen. I was a bit scared, how true is this? but my fiance told me not to be worried, that his lawyer av handled this kind of case with his wife's friend and today, the woman av gotten her permanent stay and the kids all citizens. Ps great house what do u suggest I do, should I take my kids and return bk to Nigeria or should I stay here since my fiance will get his permanent resident by next month? I am confused. I know taking them bk to Nigeria will not be easy for me to take care of them alone without their dad. On the other hand what if I decide to keep staying, will I be able to get my stay. Ps I need all of y advice to know what I can do bc, I am confused and afriad of immigration law here.

What type of visa is your boyfriend currently holding?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Mutendiwashe(f): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Geetrix:

Tinder
grin you are wicked
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Mutendiwashe:
grin you are wicked

Men, i was on tinder for up to 1 year, not a single match, only morbidly obese boring women....the few black girls i met unmatched me or were using me to catch cruise, until i watched Love Island, then i knew the type of people they are finding on online dating. That said, Online dating isn't really for serious relationships, although i met my girlfriend on one, but i guess i was just lucky

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Killingmesoftly:

my gf is an overstayer too. And i think she plans to do something like this....i guess the worst thing that can happen is you get deported isn't it! Please let me know how it go...maybe i can learn from you too
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by monchat(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Killingmesoftly: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
justwise:

What type of visa is your boyfriend currently holding?

He has a work/ business visa
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dupyshoo: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Monchat and Killingmesoftly are obviously the same person!!! grin grin

Anyway to answer your question; first congrats on the birth of your triplets!!! As you and your husband are in a relationship, you will have to go through the Family life as a partner (10 year route). The process can be tedious and can take a long time. Be prepared to wait for over a year for the outcome of your application and there is no assurance that it won't be refused. If you did not pay for the birth of your babies, you might have to pay the NHS fee as they might refuse your application cos of this.

Killingmesoftly:

He has a work/ business visa
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Killingmesoftly: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Geetrix:

my gf is an overstayer too. And i think she plans to do something like this....i guess the worst thing that can happen is you get deported isn't it! Please let me know how it go...maybe i can learn from you too

Honestly I am scared of bin deported. A Nigeria friend I met at Asada shop last week, told me that was what she did when she came to visit her husband with 6months visa, and as soon as the hubby got his permanent resident, he filled for the kids born in the UK and the one she brought from Nigeria. That she stayed for 3years then, finally she was given 2.5 years. But she said the home office refused her application, that she has to go bk to Nigeria and the hubby fill for spouse visa for her but she was stubborn and refused to go bk, she hold on to God in prayers and fasting and today she has her stay and has traveled to Nigeria last year with her family and bk to uk. She just encouraged me not to go bk to Nija but I am scared of deportation. I also know of a family friend that came to visit her husband who is illegal in the UK, the lady was pregnant bf her husband left for UK, so when she was due to give birth, she went to uk and I d'nt know how she did it and organised a uk citizen, that the man was the owner of the child, and the citizen guy filled for her and and baby, today she has her papers. I am scared bc we might not av the same luck. Any body who has any one with the same experience should ps share

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Killingmesoftly:

Honestly I am scared of bin deported. A Nigeria friend I met at Asada shop last week, told me that was what she did when she came to visit her husband with 6months visa, and as soon as the hubby got his permanent resident, he filled for the kids born in the UK and the one she brought from Nigeria. That she stayed for 3years then, finally she was given 2.5 years. But she said the home office refused her application, that she has to go bk to Nigeria and the hubby fill for spouse visa for her but she was stubborn and refused to go bk, she hold on to God in prayers and fasting and today she has her stay and has traveled to Nigeria last year with her family and bk to uk. She just encouraged me not to go bk to Nija but I am scared of deportation. I also know of a family friend that came to visit her husband who is illegal in the UK, the lady was pregnant bf her husband left for UK, so when she was due to give birth, she went to uk and I d'nt know how she did it and organised a uk citizen, that the man was the owner of the child, and the citizen guy filled for her and and baby, today she has her papers. I am scared bc we might not av the same luck. Any body who has any one with the same experience should ps share

Just talk to an immigration lawyer. And i hear there are different methods....i don't think your situation is a problem....but get a lawyer first, because if you don't that's when things start getting difficult. I have heard about 2.5yrs DLR like you said, i think its not so obvious, so that people will not start abusing it.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Killingmesoftly: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2018
dupyshoo:
Monchat and Killingmesoftly are obviously the same person!!! grin grin

Anyway to answer your question; first congrats on the birth of your triplets!!! As you and your husband are in a relationship, you will have to go through the Family life as a partner (10 year route). The process can be tedious and can take a long time. Be prepared to wait for over a year for the outcome of your application and there is no assurance that it won't be refused. If you did not pay for the birth of your babies, you might have to pay the NHS fee as they might refuse your application cos of this.

Thanks for your response. Ps I am not Monchat. For the NHS we are paying it gradually by His grace.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Killingmesoftly: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Geetrix:

Just talk to an immigration lawyer. And i hear there are different methods....i don't think your situation is a problem....but get a lawyer first, because if you don't that's when things start getting difficult. I have heard about 2.5yrs DLR like you said, i think its not so obvious, so that people will not start abusing it.

Thanks. My fiance av a lawyer that is assisting us. Really appreciate your response.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Killingmesoftly:

Thanks. My fiance av a lawyer that is assisting us. Really appreciate your response.

Please do you mind my asking if you guys are married yet? It appears a traditionally responsible thing to do as it may not be convenient, as i do not see a wedding being convenient for me at the moment, eventhough the families might wish it, but it just feels like a waste of money if you know what i mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.