Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1301530 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by marylandcakes: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2020
dustydee:

I would say Warwick - Guildford - Camden. The reasons are as stated above. Guildford is about 37mins by train to London so you can easily get to London for whatever. Trains are frequent too. Warwick is up North so naturally cheaper.

Warwick is not up North it’s in the West Midlands.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by OBYNOWEST12(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks alot.. what of Job opportunity wise..

dustydee:

I would say Warwick - Guildford - Camden. The reasons are as stated above. Guildford is about 37mins by train to London so you can easily get to London for whatever. Trains are frequent too. Warwick is up North so naturally cheaper.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by OBYNOWEST12(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Another question, How is job opportunities like in those cities like someone who is not in healthcare sector but in business administration sector?

dustydee:

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2020
marylandcakes:

Warwick is not up North it’s in the West Midlands.
Thank you, true but it is relative to the other two.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2020
OBYNOWEST12:
Another question, How is job opportunities like in those cities like someone who is not in healthcare sector but in business administration sector?

I actually thought you had a job offer already. What type of job?
For surrey, you can work in London and also the surrounding areas. London is London. I am not sure about Warwick.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by OBYNOWEST12(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Yes, Radiography job. Am talking on behalf of my wife to be. That y am asking of business administrative job opportunities in those areas..

Any Idea of Job opportunities in those Counties, Surrey, London, Warwick

dustydee:

I actually thought you had a job offer already. What type of job?
For surrey, you can work in London and also the surrounding areas. London is London. I am not sure about Warwick.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
OBYNOWEST12:
Yes, Radiography job. Am talking on behalf of my wife to be. That y am asking of business administrative job opportunities in those areas..

Warwick Coventry , West Midlands have a lot of companies as well as the automobile industry. I think there are some good opportunities there

There might be some impact regarding jobwise availability in UK generally due to Covid . So come prepared

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
OBYNOWEST12:

See the answer above.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Hunnybee: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you
LagosismyHome:

It is this website I used so not to confuse it with other site and it is 581 today

https://moneyfex.com/
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Hunnybee: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you
justwise:

Its moneyfex, moneyflex is a dodgy website, be careful because they all not the same
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you so much, I appreciate.

LagosismyHome:

Warwick Coventry , West Midlands have a lot of companies as well as the automobile industry. I think there are some good opportunities there

There might be some impact regarding jobwise availability in UK generally due to Covid . So come prepared
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks.

dustydee:

See the answer above.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by assumpta1: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hello my people. Please is there anyway to check your credit score if you’ve not been resident in the UK for up to 3 years? Clear score is not allowing me to do that.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
assumpta1:
Hello my people. Please is there anyway to check your credit score if you’ve not been resident in the UK for up to 3 years? Clear score is not allowing me to do that.

On your credit score, you check how long you've been on the electoral list.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by assumpta1: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
I’m not even on electoral list. How do I go about this?

Rubyventures:

On your credit score, you check how long you've been on the electoral list.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
assumpta1:

Which borough do you live in?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Bourne007(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fill in https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote and your borough will contact you.

assumpta1:

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
assumpta1:

It is this website

https://www.gov.uk/contact-electoral-registration-office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have £1000 to sell today, if you are interested please let me knw ASAP
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
omopapa:
I have £1000 to sell today, if you are interested please let me knw ASAP

What rate .... a friend looking for £500
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2020

LagosismyHome:

What rate .... a friend looking for £500
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Hunnybee: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please do you do delivery from Nigeria to the UK? Edibles included please?

Mamatukwas:

Yimu grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by tshoboy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
omopapa:

Can we do this in the morning? I need £.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by claremont(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2020
assumpta1:

Credit score sums up your credit worthiness and identity. If you have never used credit instruments and are not on the electoral roll, you won't have a score. Credit scores are one of those things that cannot be rushed, they do take time to generate. If you bank with RBS, their mobile app provides a free credit score. Mine moves up and down like a yo-yo, mainly because I'm always on the look out for balance transfer credit card deals. Attached is the RBS one available for free to RBS customers.

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Mamatukwas: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Hunnybee:
Please do you do delivery from Nigeria to the UK? Edibles included please?

Good morning. Yes we do. But it’s hexpensive oh grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bring it on

tshoboy:

Can we do this in the morning? I need £.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdV7xfzyq8

Another case of a Nigerian man who killed his wife a nurse and they left behind 4 kids aged 10-4. So sad
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by tennyalad(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Just really sad. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in people's head.
Rubyventures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdV7xfzyq8

Another case of a Nigerian man who killed his wife a nurse and they left behind 4 kids aged 10-4. So sad
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
tennyalad:
Just really sad. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in people's head.

The news circulating locally is that both of them have been having marital problems, the wife is a nurse with Queens hospital in Romford. They have 4 kids age 10-4. Their MIL is visiting from Nigerian and is stuck due to covid. The man calls the woman to chat when she finished her shift and he stabbed her to death in the car and went home to kill himself..

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: prettyirene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.