Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1301303 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Regex: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
justwise:

What an insult! A mature married man begging the wife to allow him into their home ? All because his visa is dependent on hers? Ridiculous! Will she try that in Nigeria?

What next ? Wipe her backside so as to stay in the UK? Nonsense!

Honestly, it is so appalling. I would never marry nor advise anyone to marry a Nigerian and bring her over to the UK or any gynocentric country.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Regex:

Honestly, it is so appalling. I would never marry nor advise anyone to marry a Nigerian and bring her over to the UK or any gynocentric country.

Nothing wey Simbi no go see for Portharcourt.
Misogyny at its best.

11 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by KOVIC19COVID20: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ahappygirl:
Please I need help from anyone that Has been to Nigeria recently. Do I have to register on the travel portal with the PCR result? Result would be out on Sunday and I'm travelling on Monday.

https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/guidelines
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Regex:

Honestly, it is so appalling.

What’s appalling mr man?
If the roles were reversed would it still be appalling for a woman to beg her husband?

[b][b]I would never marry nor advise anyone to marry a Nigerian and bring her over to the UK [/b]or any gynocentric country.

In this case the woman brought the man to the UK (The husband is her dependent)… would you also be advising women not to bring there husbands overseas?…
Nothing I no go hear for African muscularity

11 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Regex: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2021
wallg123:
[/b]

In this case the woman brought the man to the UK (The husband is her dependent)… would you also be advising women not to bring there husbands overseas?…
Nothing I no go hear for African muscularity

I'd definitely advise women to marry and bring their husbands overseas because men in the western world do not value marriage nor have interest in having a family. So to avoid being only _fucked and dumped marry a Nigerian man.

Men and women are never the same. Never equal, nor the same and never will be. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Regex: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2021
RalphJean:

Nothing wey Simbi no go see for Portharcourt.
Misogyny at its best.

Call me whatever you like oh. I no send. Look out for yourself. I can not detect how you will do it, however, bringing your wife from your home country to any western world is not looking out for yourself. Peace be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Regex:

I'd definitely advise women to marry and bring their husbands overseas because men in the western world do not value marriage nor have interest in having a family. So to avoid being only _fucked and dumped marry a Nigerian man.

Men and women are never the same. Never equal, nor the same and never will be. Get it?
Where u dey get your drugs again ?.. inbox me I want smoke too so I go dey reason from my nyash too grin

19 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Regex: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2021
wallg123:

Where u dey get your drugs again ?.. inbox me I want smoke too so I go dey reason from my nyash too grin

Same place you get yours.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by SamReinvented: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2021
icon8:

Double your hustle, bro. That is the poverty mentality in you speaking. If God blesses your hustle, taking a very good care of your 2 children won’t seem a DIE affair to you, with or without a wife. What does it cost to properly raise a child in the UK per annum? Is that worth sacrificing one’s life or peace of mind over?
If you double your hustle, the child support also doubles. No winning grin.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dupyshoo: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2021
So women should bring their husbands abroad but men should not bring their wives.

We don hear you. I just pity the lady that will marry someone that has this kind of mindset. Thank God not all men think this way.

Please be clear about your intentions whenever you want to marry so the lady will know what she is getting into.

Regex:

17 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Regex:

Same place you get yours.
Come on bro I’m being serious grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2021
dupyshoo:
So women should bring their husbands abroad but men should not bring their wives.

We don hear you. I just pity the lady that will marry someone that has this kind of mindset. Thank God not all men think this way.

Please be clear about your intentions whenever you want to marry so the lady will know what she is getting into.

Don’t mind him na yaba left escapee cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 2:50am On Aug 13, 2021
I am listening to LBC Radio hosts discussing Cressida Dick's interview with Nick Ferrari yesterday.
Over 99.99% of callers had very strong views on the place of the intact family in preventing knife crime of black boys from stabbing other black boys.

Research (not my research) has shown that a very large proportion of knife crime gangs (both perpetrators & victims) are products of broken families/single parenthood.

Biko, before you use those your 'MAN' muscles to tear up your family (over trivial issues), think well about the future of the children.
Before you allow some stranger on Nairaland to convince you that it is cheap to pay child support in the UK, think well well.

Lastly, to any new persons planning to embark on this UK waka, biko, Ctrl+Shift+Delete that Naija mentality of misogynistic tendencies from your brain.

It is diabolical (in 21st century UK) to expect your wife who works up to 12-hour back-breaking shifts per day to come home and cook for you, and bath the children, plus boil bathing water and carry the bucket for you to the bathroom. After all that, you still want to be the one to lie on top when you want to do the do. And if she complains that she is tired, you conclude that its because she has learned bad habit in obodo oyinbo.

I don talk my own.

25 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Ticha: 2:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Regex:

Really?! There are lots of us married to non Nigerian men that we met in the UK! I know ow lots actually. Not just me.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Sohot: 3:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Ticha:

That's where insurance comes in. I have rent guarantee insurance for all my rentals. After 60 days on non payment, it kicks in and will pay for upto 24 months.
So this insurance is a separate monthly premium you pay as well ..A lot of overheads in this business but it still ends up paying
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 3:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, does anyone know whether the Nigerian High Commission is open?
I wan go capture today.

Sahara Reporters are saying they are shut. Make I siddon for house crash well well. Una wehdone o
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by JustAPasserBy: 3:33am On Aug 13, 2021
missjekyll:
I wan go capture today.

Sahara Reporters are saying they are shut. Make I siddon for house crash well well. Una wehdone o

http://www.nigeriahc.org.uk/

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Bourne007(m): 3:35am On Aug 13, 2021
FYI

missjekyll:
I wan go capture today.

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Bourne007(m): 3:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Is this just Coinbase or Coinbase Pro?

Lexusgs430:

Not revolut (you don't have the key).......

coinbase........... Is your base ....... grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Regex: 3:41am On Aug 13, 2021
wallg123:

Come on bro I’m being serious grin

I was never joking.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Regex: 3:44am On Aug 13, 2021
dupyshoo:

You don't have to pity her unless she turns out to not know the worth of what she has.

I definitely am very clear with my intentions in anything I want to do.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2021
JustAPasserBy:

http://www.nigeriahc.org.uk/

THANK YOUUUUUUU. I GO SLEEP WELLU WELLU TODAY
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Bourne007:
FYI

God Bless you, Brother. Saved me a trip.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Ticha: 5:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Sohot:

So this insurance is a separate monthly premium you pay as well ..A lot of overheads in this business but it still ends up paying

Yes there is a quite a bit of overheads as with any business really. Some are upfront and one off at purchase point - stamp duty, solicitors fees, application fees and sometimes broker fees. Then ongoing fees like the agent management fees, insurance, gas safety check (annually), electrical check (every 5 years or when tenants change and of course if you have to evict a tenant through the courts - lawyers fees. Apart from the last one, you can easily factor all the rest into your purchase price hence the need to buy right and choose the right tenants.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by lightest(m): 5:29am On Aug 13, 2021
RalphJean:
I am listening to LBC Radio hosts discussing Cressida Dick's interview with Nick Ferrari yesterday.
Over 99.99% of callers had very strong views on the place of the intact family in preventing knife crime of black boys from stabbing other black boys.

Research (not my research) has shown that a very large proportion of knife crime gangs (both perpetrators & victims) are products of broken families/single parenthood.

Biko, before you use those your 'MAN' muscles to tear up your family (over trivial issues), think well about the future of the children.
Before you allow some stranger on Nairaland to convince you that it is cheap to pay child support in the UK, think well well.

Lastly, to any new persons planning to embark on this UK waka, biko, Ctrl+Shift+Delete that Naija mentality of misogynistic tendencies from your brain.

It is diabolical (in 21st century UK) to expect your wife who works up to 12-hour back-breaking shifts per day to come home and cook for you, and bath the children, plus boil bathing water and carry the bucket for you to the bathroom. After all that, you still want to be the one to lie on top when you want to do the do. And if she complains that she is tired, you conclude that its because she has learned bad habit in obodo oyinbo.

I don talk my own.

Men, only if u guys know what I do to make my wife happy ehn. But its not my case to say as it will look like I am praising myself.

But my question is what would make a woman bring a man to UK and refuse to put her name on the bills, house rent, electricity, water and Co only for her to say I should be paying into her acct even when I pointed it out to her that in case of visa renewed in the nearest future?.

what will make a woman open an account for her children without her husband knowing when she knows I can contribute to it without any argument?

So many hiding thing going on that when talked about resulted into argument.

Anyway, I really appreciate the love on this forum as I have learnt a lot from everybody including the person that wants to hear from my wife side of the story.

if I say, I have being stylishly enslave I won't be wrong with some things I have seen. But I have open up a conversation channel and hope to resolve this as quickly as possible and I will be coming back with resolution and proposal of having a better home in the nearest future.

Once again, God bless u all for ur wonderful contributions.

16 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Regex:

I will not discourage anyone from doing that because there is no angel anywhere, just know who you are getting married to

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by flinton(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2021
flinton:
Buying cars via auction sites like copart and co
Anyone with such experience?
I presume no one here has done this?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2021
dustydee:
@lexusgs430 Antispam bot tongue
Oya beg Justwise grin
Thank you Justwise for unbanning me.

CB is a banned word........ I was rough handled by seun's robots ........ grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2021
flinton:

I presume no one here has done this?

Remember, you are buying mostly part exchanged, repo and end of finance deals ...... Mostly ...... Bought as seen, once the hammer is down..... You don buy market...... No consumer protection status...... cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I do
flinton:
Buying cars via auction sites like copart and co
Anyone with such experience?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by flinton(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Remember, you are buying mostly part exchanged, repo and end of finance deals ...... Mostly ...... Bought as seen, once the hammer is down..... You don buy market...... No consumer protection status...... cheesy
Yup, seeking peeps with uk auction experience
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by flinton(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2021
omopapa:
Yeah I do
Cool
I will chat you up later

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.