Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1285280 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Captaincool1(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2021
lightest:

Men, only if u guys know what I do to make my wife happy ehn. But its not my case to say as it will look like I am praising myself.

But my question is what would make a woman bring a man to UK and refuse to put her name on the bills, house rent, electricity, water and Co only for her to say I should be paying into her acct even when I pointed it out to her that in case of visa renewed in the nearest future?.

what will make a woman open an account for her children without her husband knowing when she knows I can contribute to it without any argument?

So many hiding thing going on that when talked about resulted into argument.

Anyway, I really appreciate the love on this forum as I have learnt a lot from everybody including the person that wants to hear from my wife side of the story.

if I say, I have being stylishly enslave I won't be wrong with some things I have seen. But I have open up a conversation channel and hope to resolve this as quickly as possible and I will be coming back with resolution and proposal of having a better home in the nearest future.

Once again, God bless u all for ur wonderful contributions.

Women women women. The UK citizens are planning to reduce the rate of divorce and separation Nigerians won increase the rate. So why did she bring you to the UK is it to humiliate you or to better the lives of the children.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2021
lightest:

Men, only if u guys know what I do to make my wife happy ehn. But its not my case to say as it will look like I am praising myself.

But my question is what would make a woman bring a man to UK and refuse to put her name on the bills, house rent, electricity, water and Co only for her to say I should be paying into her acct even when I pointed it out to her that in case of visa renewed in the nearest future?.

what will make a woman open an account for her children without her husband knowing when she knows I can contribute to it without any argument?

Anyway, I really appreciate the love on this forum as I have learnt a lot from everybody including the person that wants to hear from my wife side of the story.

if I say, I have being stylishly enslave I won't be wrong with some things I have seen. But I have open up a conversation channel and hope to resolve this as quickly as possible and I will be coming back with resolution and proposal of having a better home in the nearest future.

Truly it take two to make a marriage work..... that why I am hesitant with excessive begging.

If a woman has checked out mentally there nothing you can do . .... however single parenthood is not easy. Once both party realise that then maybe both will put in the effort to make it work

But it can never work if it only one person... there are some deep minded wicked women / men . If you jam them ehnn you go hear am . They are not intentional wicked, it just that they checked out so they intentional be wicked to the other party . Happens all the time

8 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by olacio: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2021
justwise:

I have answered this sort of question before though I can’t remember the particular ID , I will quote you when I get it

Okay thanks, will be expecting
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Captaincool1(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Truly it take two to make a marriage work..... that why I am hesitant with excessive begging.

If a woman has checked out mentally there nothing you can do . .... however single parenthood is not easy. Once both party realise that then maybe both will put in the effort to make it work

But it can never work if it only one person... there are some deep minded evil women / men . If you jam them ehnn you go hear am .

True talk if the woman have checked out mentally there is nothing one can do na only God fit do am. Even if you beg guy just dey plan yourself on what next to do once she see some changes in you she go dey come closer closer when she is on relax mood guy that's when you strike and make the table turn from you begging to she begging you.

I have not been to uk though am planning soon but with what I've read single parenting no easy you pay for children fees pick them from school if don't pick on time issue put them in neighbors house pay for feeding, you work work for 12hours or more ah . In Nigeria is still ok to some extent.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Captaincool1:

True talk if the woman have checked out mentally there is nothing one can do na only God fit do am. Even if you beg guy just dey plan yourself on what next to do once she see some changes in you she go dey come closer closer when she is on relax mood guy that's when you strike and make the table turn from you begging to she begging you.

I have not been to uk though am planning soon but with what I've read single parenting no easy you pay for children fees pick them from school if don't pick on time issue put them in neighbors house pay for feeding, you work work for 12hours or more ah . In Nigeria is still ok to some extent.

I have a close friend here, married with a son... after about 7 years of marriage in naija they came to UK, within 2 years the woman turned into something else. Her sole purpose became to frustrate the man. I am friends to both and when we tried to settle them it was obvious that although individually the woman is a very nice woman but she had checked out mentally

She said those 7 years in naija , the guy oppressed her doing fine boy up and down and she mentally checked out without him knowing. I kept telling her calm down now. You once love this man. You have a child together but because she had checked out she couldn't just stand the sight of the guy. Something about the guy brought out a meanness that she typically isn't because she is a nice girl... I watched the guy try his best to correct whatever wrong he did in naija but it was just like pouring water into a basket. She just didn't send. Now both are happy co parenting. Not the best situation but it take the two to agree to make it work and she wanted her space

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by icon8: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2021
LagosismyHome:

But it can never work if it only one person... there are some deep minded wicked women / men . If you jam them ehnn you go hear am . They are not intentional wicked, it just that they checked out so they intentional be wicked to the other party . Happens all the time

Finally, an objective woman. This has been my point all along. Once one party has checked out, begging them would only achieve the exact opposite of the intended, leading to even more ridicule. Someone has deliberately refused to add the other party’s name to the rental agreement, all the bills, etc., with the sole intention of retaining control over them, then capped it up with eviction and separation from the children. And the other party should beg? That is not an equal partnership, that is slavery and servitude - and it does not matter which gender is on the receiving end. I will say the same if it was the man that treated the woman this way. It’s wickedness, no matter how anyone would like to spin it.

10 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2021
icon8:

Finally, an objective woman. This has been my point all along. Once one party has checked out, begging them would only achieve the exact opposite of the intended, leading to even more ridicule. Someone has deliberately refused to add the other party’s name to the rental agreement, all the bills, etc., with the sole intention of retaining control over them, then capped it up with eviction and separation from the children. And the other party should beg? That is not an equal partnership, that is slavery and servitude - and it does not matter which gender is on the receiving end. I will say the same if it was the man that treated the woman this way. It’s wickedness, no matter how anyone would like to spin it.

I agree with your write up

Also Begging especially excessive begging makes it worse self..... the other party can finish all the self worth you have left and leave your mental state in pieces .

And yes both ways

7 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by BouharryArtikou: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
��

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by zeezaa(f): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Captaincool1:

Women women women. The UK citizens are planning to reduce the rate of divorce and separation Nigerians won increase the rate. So why did she bring you to the UK is it to humiliate you or to better the lives of the children.

That's a question Men don't want to answer honestly
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi lexusgs430, Thank you so much for your tip on the Placebuzz app. I have scored a place on there.
Very cheap although the referencing was very annoying. Haba, they are lucky it was 10 mins away from work. Otherwise na to leave them run. FBI no check pass them.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by chrisj2(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
zeezaa:

That's a question Men don't want to answer honestly

Men? How did that question become a men (negative thing)? It was a throwaway comment that meant very little...

In this particular case, the man did not really want to destroy his marriage or want to leave the family home but he was kicked out; and now he is finding others ways to stay in the country and to continue to see his kids and possibly to reconcile with his missus. This one is not a typical case!

If the situation was reversed; the man cannot even easily kick the woman out even if it was his house and he had spent £'000 bringing the wife and kids and even if pays for most things. Furthermore, the woman might still be able to stay in the country because of th children or perceived believe that the man must have been an Ogre and he was at fault...

Having said the above, if she definitely does not love him and cannot stand him any longer, how is she going to keep up the charade for another 4 years; even if they are separated. Bringing someone abroad just add big dimensions to the dynamics of relationships.

Men probably constitute 90% of those that bring their spouses compared to women - men should be given a lot of credit despite what some women (and some men) might think. Icon is very right to try to provide a balance to what Ralph put out there - that the woman has hussled and the man not been in the country long and complaining on an online forum... If you go to the student section, you will read about men sponsoring or co-sponsoring their spouses to come and study or settle abroad and they go and join them later.

Some of the men even have very good jobs that it is a toss up whether they live their jobs or not... Lastly, when a woman goes back to ring a man to come and join her, do we really think these women marry below themselves - like, they just go to their village and pick a poor man like some of the men do?

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by zeezaa(f): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
chrisj2:

Men? How did that question become a men (negative thing)? It was a throwaway comment that meant very little...

In this particular case, the man did not really want to destroy his marriage or want to leave the family home but he was kicked out; and now he is finding others ways to stay in the country and to continue to see his kids and possibly to reconcile with his missus. This one is not a typical case!

If the situation was reversed; the man cannot even easily kick the woman out even if it was his house and he had spent £'000 bringing the wife and kids and even if pays for most things. Furthermore, the woman might still be able to stay in the country because of th children or perceived believe that the man must have been an Ogre and he was at fault...

Having said the above, if she definitely does not love him and cannot stand him any longer, how is she going to keep up the charade for another 4 years; even if they are separated. Bringing someone abroad just add big dimensions to the dynamics of relationships.

Men probably constitute 90% of those that bring their spouses compared to women - men should be given a lot of credit despite what some women (and some men) might think. Icon is very right to try to provide a balance to what Ralph put out there - that the woman has hussled and the man not been in the country long and complaining on an online forum... If you go to the student section, you will read about men sponsoring or co-sponsoring their spouses to come and study or settle abroad and they go and join them later.

Some of the men even have very good jobs that it is a toss up whether they live their jobs or not... Lastly, when a woman goes back to ring a man to come and join her, do we really think these women marry below themselves - like, they just go to their village and pick a poor man like some of the men do?

Until you hear the 2 honest sides of story then we can conclude but I tell you, no woman will waste their time and effort to bring a man here and decide to throw him out in under 3yrs.

It is either it is forced out of her or she is doing it as a revenge. As if you don't know that marriage is the pride of most Nigerian women, but for a woman to kick the father of her kids out of the house and the man said he has not done anything?. Please tell me another story

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by hustla(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
zeezaa:

Until you hear the 2 honest sides of story then we can conclude but I tell you, no woman will waste their time and effort to bring a man here and decide to throw him out in under 3yrs.

It is either it is forced out of her or she is doing it as a revenge. As if you don't know that marriage is the pride of most Nigerian women, but for a woman to kick the father of her kids out of the house and the man said he has not done anything?. Please tell me another story

Women and accountability grin

It's always the fault of someone or something else or their horoscope or hormones or Buhari grin

I always say if women had 70% the strength of men, they'd be killing men for sport

If you check online, it's always women kicking Nigerian men out of their home.. Always..

The game is the game sha.. Wahala for who no get Plan B and C in advance when dealing with women

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Mamatukwas: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
lightest:

if I say, I [b]have being stylishly enslave [/b]I won't be wrong with some things I have seen. But I have open up a conversation channel

Op. I’ve read all your submissions and I really hope things get better for you and you can work things out with your wife. I believe you guys aren’t a hopeless case yet.

And just to add, maybe consider if external information might be making you biased. I don’t know your unique situation but some things you have mentioned should not be a problem where there is trust. I.e- I’m also a dependent. And I’m not on any bills except tenancy. I don’t care, I’m not worried and it doesn’t make me suspect my husband of enslavement. We have renewed visa many times. The UK gov doesn’t ask whose name is on the bills when it’s time to renew. I buy and do things for my kids sometimes without telling my husband, confess later and we both laugh. It’s not a big deal.

Not to disregard how you feel, but shut out the noise and really talk to your wife. Remember the woman you married and see honest conversation + more trust will help you both. Wish you the best.

17 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you can drive in Lagos you can drive anywhere

If you can drive in Abuja you can drive anywhere.

Is it not just to drive and look mirrors??

Chairman went for practical driving tests and came back to the centre within 10 min.

60£ + 17£ gone.

Lagos driving did not help.

For anyone trying to get UK license,

Get an instructor

Watch YouTube

Have an open mind and be ready to forget bad habits.

The way you drive to pass the test you won't drive like that ever again.

Safety is the main priority.

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Adazeal: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys. Please, how can I send things to Nigeria asides using DHL ?

Also, please a friend wants to come for MBA, although some research had been done, any recommendations on schools with pocket friendly tuition with good reviews? Please my people answer me.

cc Lagosismyhome, Justwise
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Leleky: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good evening to all,
Please, will it be too early to make my application and book for an interview appointment now?
Meanwhile, my travel period will be 2nd of December, 2021 and I intended period of interview is first week of November at TLS Abuja
Advice needed, thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mamatukwas:

Op. I’ve read all your submissions and I really hope things get better for you and you can work things out with your wife. I believe you guys aren’t a hopeless case yet.

And just to add, maybe consider if external information might be making you biased. I don’t know your unique situation but some things you have mentioned should not be a problem where there is trust. I.e- I’m also a dependent. And I’m not on any bills except tenancy. I don’t care, I’m not worried and it doesn’t make me suspect my husband of enslavement. We have renewed visa many times. The UK gov doesn’t ask whose name is on the bills when it’s time to renew. I buy and do things for my kids sometimes without telling my husband, confess later and we both laugh. It’s not a big deal.

Not to disregard how you feel, but shut out the noise and really talk to your wife. Remember the woman you married and see honest conversation + more trust will help you both. Wish you the best.

Agreed with this, bills isn't a requirement for visa renewal but could be for custody fight and as long as paper trail exist from one account to the other, it should be fine.

This thing called marriage sha.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by opomulero(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Leleky:
Good evening to all,
Please, will it be too early to make my application and book for an interview appointment now?
Meanwhile, my travel period will be 2nd of December, 2021 and I intended period of interview is first week of November at TLS Abuja
Advice needed, thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Earliest possible time is 3 months to ur proposed travel date
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
LagosismyHome:

I have a close friend here, married with a son... after about 7 years of marriage in naija they came to UK, within 2 years the woman turned into something else. Her sole purpose became to frustrate the man. I am friends to both and when we tried to settle them it was obvious that although individually the woman is a very nice woman but she had checked out mentally

She said those 7 years in naija , the guy oppressed her doing fine boy up and down and she mentally checked out without him knowing. I kept telling her calm down now. You once love this man. You have a child together but because she had checked out she couldn't just stand the sight of the guy. Something about the guy brought out a meanness that she typically isn't because she is a nice girl... I watched the guy try his best to correct whatever wrong he did in naija but it was just like pouring water into a basket. She just didn't send. Now both are happy co parenting. Not the best situation but it take the two to agree to make it work and she wanted her space

Once one mind is made up and mentally not in that marriage space any more there, there is really nothing that can be done.

Just wondering what will change someone with a nice personality in such a relationship to now being mean to someone she once loved?
Sometimes I feel if we treat our marriages like relationship with our friends it will be better off. People rarely keep scores in friendship or tit for tat etc but maybe na the oza room changes things sha.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Ticha: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
lightest:

Hopefully things get resolved for you soon. Few things you can do in the meantime -

1. You don't need your wife to add your name to the tenancy agreement. All you need to do is contact the estate agent or landlord and say you want to be on it. They'd be absolutely stupid not to put you on for one main reason -joint and severally liable for rents and arrears. Plus if you choose not to leave, it'd be incredibly difficult to remove you as a squatter.

2. See the children daily - especially in the evenings to participate in bath and bedtime. Wherever you are, have them come stay with you. Establish your presence in their lives as a present father in all ramifications. Split pick ups and drops offs and keep contributing to their upkeep. It will solidify your position should it ever come to custody issues.

3. You have said several times you have no friends. PLEASE AND PLEASE, I beg you in the name of everything, go make some friends. Not only can they be mediators but when shit well and truly hits the fan, they are the guardians of your trustworthiness and honour. Imagine you apply for joint custody and wife says no cos, bla, bla, ba and brings out people to say that or this is so and you'll do what?! Say I'll speak for myself? Norwich doesn't have a lot of Africans yes but the few I met there were straight up awesome humans (we lived in Attleborough for 2.5 years) You need friends. They keep you sane, they could sometimes check your excesses but good ones will always be in your corner especially in a country that can be as lonely as the UK.

4. Keep all communications civil and keep a trail. Texts, emails, etc. If she does not allow you see the kids, please see a mediator and get an order drawn up - https://www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk/find-local-mediator/ to find a local mediator and it costs 215. Unfortunately you will have to pay it as per no recourse to public funds but when it comes to the children, DO NOT SIT AND WAIT.

Last of all, I hope this is a storm that passes quickly for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Brimmie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
I can finally ask questions here! cheesy

I received my Student VISA today.. coming to Bournemouth next month.

1. Any word of advice to a JJC like me?
Accommodation.. Living.. and how to maximize my 20hrs/week without breaking the rules.

2. I’m a Professional VideoGuy, can I easily get a job in my field (Media) instead of doing the regular care jobs?

I appreciate you all!

My Ogas: @Lexusgs430 @Ticha @Justwise @icon8 @LagosIsMyHome

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by lightest(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ticha:

Hopefully things get resolved for you soon. Few things you can do in the meantime -

1. You don't need your wife to add your name to the tenancy agreement. All you need to do is contact the estate agent or landlord and say you want to be on it. They'd be absolutely stupid not to put you on for one main reason -joint and severally liable for rents and arrears. Plus if you choose not to leave, it'd be incredibly difficult to remove you as a squatter.

2. See the children daily - especially in the evenings to participate in bath and bedtime. Wherever you are, have them come stay with you. Establish your presence in their lives as a present father in all ramifications. Split pick ups and drops offs and keep contributing to their upkeep. It will solidify your position should it ever come to custody issues.

3. You have said several times you have no friends. PLEASE AND PLEASE, I beg you in the name of everything, go make some friends. Not only can they be mediators but when shit well and truly hits the fan, they are the guardians of your trustworthiness and honour. Imagine you apply for joint custody and wife says no cos, bla, bla, ba and brings out people to say that or this is so and you'll do what?! Say I'll speak for myself? Norwich doesn't have a lot of Africans yes but the few I met there were straight up awesome humans (we lived in Attleborough for 2.5 years) You need friends. They keep you sane, they could sometimes check your excesses but good ones will always be in your corner especially in a country that can be as lonely as the UK.

4. Keep all communications civil and keep a trail. Texts, emails, etc. If she does not allow you see the kids, please see a mediator and get an order drawn up - https://www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk/find-local-mediator/ to find a local mediator and it costs 215. Unfortunately you will have to pay it as per no recourse to public funds but when it comes to the children, DO NOT SIT AND WAIT.

Last of all, I hope this is a storm that passes quickly for you.

Thank u so much
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by TheGuyFromHR: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adazeal:
Hi guys. Please, how can I send things to Nigeria asides using DHL ?

Also, please a friend wants to come for MBA, although some research had been done, any recommendations on schools with pocket friendly tuition with good reviews? Please my people answer me.

cc Lagosismyhome, Justwise

Pockets get various sizes.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by TheGuyFromHR: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Brimmie:
I can finally ask questions here! cheesy

I received my Student VISA today.. coming to Bournemouth next month.

1. Any word of advice to a JJC like me?
Accommodation.. Living.. and how to maximize my 20hrs/week without breaking the rules.

2. I’m a Professional VideoGuy, can I easily get a job in my field (Media) instead of doing the regular care jobs?

I appreciate you all!

My Ogas: @Lexusgs430 @Ticha @Justwise @icon8 @LagosIsMyHome

1. Don't buy a car;
2. Try reading from page 1 of this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by MichaelUde: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

1. Don't buy a car;

Lol, this OgaHR dey blunt like Hausa man razor.
But good advice anyway.
Bros, read the thread through, go back at least a year, lots of useful information.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by TheGuyFromHR: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
MichaelUde:

Lol, this OgaHR dey blunt like Hausa man razor.
But good advice anyway.
Bros, read the thread through, go back at least a year, lots of useful information.

Hilarious.
Last last, the poster will be fine once he takes time to read up.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Owlette: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thanks a lot for your response. I really appreciate it.
fatima04:

It's possible to commute from Sunderland to Newcastle, and houses are relatively cheaper there
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by MichaelUde: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Owlette:
Thanks a lot for your response. I really appreciate it.

Sunderland and Newcastle are virtually the same city, very possible to live in one and work/study in the other. I took a course in Northumbria Uni once and I think a couple of my coursemates used to come from Sunderland.
In London, some boroughs are farther apart from each other than those two ciities are.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by MichaelUde: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Hilarious.
Last last, the poster will be fine once he takes time to read up.

No comment to make on the current trending topic?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by gratefulme40: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mamatukwas:

Thank you ooo

My husband na my dependant
He has Been here 2 years. He is not in any of our bills, he only recently asked I transfer electricity bills to his name cos he is trying to build his credit score. I called council may be a year after being here to add him to council tax.

His name on or off our bills has never been an issue, never been raised, never been talked about.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rhitar19: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

1. Don't buy a car;

Hello. Please I have a question. What if you are mandated by your university to own a car for your placement (social work student), what would you suggest or advice such a person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.