Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed (32710 Views)

Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party / Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:
Died, after party. After involving herself in different sorts of immoralities.

Only God knows her destination right now.

View my signature if you want to get a sexy body before Christmas

hope you make heaven
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Mrkumareze(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
This life is a pot of beans. RIP Bae
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by omoiyaadisa: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
That's why we have to live every minute as if we are not going to see another. Who knows what's next for us. May Allah forgive her sins
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Adebowale89(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

View my signature if you want to get a sexy body before Christmas.

Modified:

Lol. To all those mentioning me, bashing and insulting me wouldn't change the truth.

Deep down you yourselves know the truth. Now stop being epic for sleazy likes and get off my mentions. He he.

you're a fool with your yeye Xmas advert. are u that dumb that u can read and comprehend simple information

ode
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by VocalWalls: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

Lol. To all those mentioning me, bashing and insulting me wouldn't change the truth.

Deep down you yourselves know the truth. Now stop being epic for sleazy likes and get off my mentions. He he.

I'll rather be in hell than be with an idiĆ²t like you in heaven

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by discman2k2(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2017
If it was the will of God, there's nothing anybody can do abt it, at all.
May her gentle soul rest in peace, in the Bossom og the Lord. Amen!
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by SycophanticGoat: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2017
sinaj:
Are u ok? So attending a graduation party is now immoral huh? undecided

Are you minding that he-goat? He's probably a fraudster yet he's here castigating a girl with better moral standing than him. Useless hypocrites full this Nigeria sha! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by mamachizzy(f): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

so once a person attends a party, he or she must be involved in bad things. u are not normal. seriously
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by lekankolade(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
A friend of mine had this deadly dream about me a week before my last paper.. The dream was exactly the story of this babe... The whole week was a fasting and praying week for me, thank God I finished on Wednesday... Surprisingly, the girl that had the dream about me happen to be this late girl's Facebook friend... She was shocked and never thought it will be her.. She came to me last night crying... RIP to the girl... Thank God for my life.. The dream nearly spoiled my last 3 papers.. Couldn't sleep nor go out... May Her soul Rest In Peace

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by morbeta(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

Who are you to judge...what an idiotic comment. Who cares about yoiur morality. You could be next...you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by sinaj(f): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Are you minding that he-goat? He's probably a fraudster yet he's here castigating a girl with better moral standing than him. Useless hypocrites full this Nigeria sha! undecided
He is really really dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by yinkakani(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
One minute you're here, the next you're gone. Life is indeed a bi-tch
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Caleycash(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

thunder fire you there... holier than thou scum of earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by iamDjSkukie(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Dis is so disheartening. May her dearest soul rest in perfect Peace and God should grant her family d fortitude to bear d irreapable loss. It's very unfortunate for her
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Kellz193: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

That girl is not a kid.

Deep down you yourselves know the truth. Just re-read your comments. Hypocrites! Now stop being epic for sleazy likes and get off my mentions. He he.

You don't even know her and you are here saying rubbish, after smoking weed your life is now useless and ruined!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by banre(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2017
omg
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Assassin101: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
perhaps if she hadn't graduated, she'd still be alive now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by 2shure: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2017
so many ways to stay up alive.
i ser myself as a soaked body of p.m.s
qvoiding to ignite.
must u attend party after graj
must u travel same day u pass out of nysc
must u flaunt cheap material posessions online.
mist u shout in an open bar
must u keep dreadlocks
must u go out at nite
i mean so many ways to stay alive.
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by mrdipye(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Such is live, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Mortuary guys right now

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Kendroid: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Another reason why u should live and Enjoy ur life to the best of ur ability..never displease yasef just to please another!

Cos Nobody knows 2moro!!
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
What a pity, prepared ur live, be @ alert all time. Nobody kwns the hour son of man will come.
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Marshalrhino(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2017
McBeal10:
and she didn't know that will be her last day sad
No one knows!
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by SaintLHUMMY: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Tahyad of the country, another graduate wasted after many days of no 3square meals and sleepless nights reading....
Ifeel4u&family
Rip

Nigeria becoming a useless country gradually
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by donqx: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
sad
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
What happens to the vigilante?
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

See what you are advertising and read your crappy post again. You're mentally deficient.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by yaqq: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
sinaj:
Are u ok? So attending a graduation party is now immoral huh? undecided
and the foolish girl is asking people to click are profile if there want to be sexy before Christmas
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by enonche85(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

That girl is not a kid.

Deep down you yourselves know the truth. Just re-read your comments. Hypocrites! Now stop being epic for sleazy likes and get off my mentions. He he.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings / MTN Concert At University Of Ilorin; Few Students Show-up - See Photos / 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.