Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Enterpreneurship Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterpreneurship Training (897 Views)

AIICO Insurance Enterpreneurship Training - Did Anyone Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterpreneurship Training by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fello Nairalanders

Incase U are looking at being gainfully employed. And have confidence, you can excel in promotion, publicity and persuasive tasks.

We can help you become Herbapreneur

We can educate U on herbs, their phytonutrients, their classification base on chemical composition, their classification base on their uses, their therapeutic indications their preparation methods, Writing bankable business plan. Bookkeeping,

Interested whatsapp us using +2347067916243
Re: Enterpreneurship Training by abdulrahaman2(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Enterpreneurship Training by clementbiola(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Enterpreneurship Training by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2017
FRIEND

We have good news for you.

From January. We will be running training/Seminar on Alternative health management using herbs. (See drnnendu..com.ng for some diseases. You can learn how to treat with herbs).

and

Writing bankable business plan

D topic (with regards to alternative health mabagement, using herbs) will depend on the demand of people (at most 20) who are willing to pay 140k for the a day seminar.

To learn writing bankable business plan.Or alternative treatment for any particular disease.

For more inquiries, call +2347067916243

Rgds.
Re: Enterpreneurship Training by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
To be part of a HEALTH CLUB.

Whose principal business is MENTORING members, ON HERBS FOR VIBRANT HEALTH

And sourcing HERBS That have been proven to have affinity with different tissues, organs and organ system.

Advantages to members include:

knowing herbs with which they and their love ones can use to attain vibrant health.

Recovering your registration fee, from the commission you earn from the first 5 people you convince to join the club.

Making more money from the commission you will keep earning, on more people you keep encouraging to join the club.

Make profits from herbs, you sell to people that need them. Using the information you learn from the club.

Whatsapp Nnendu Herbal Center; +2347067916243.

For further details on the premise, the club is build on, visit;
http://drnnendu..com.ng/2017/12/do-you-know.html?m=1
Re: Enterpreneurship Training by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Helpin people buy/sell that property. Overcome diseases and live a healthy/happy life, HERBACEUTICALLY is our Mission and life work. Nnendu Herbal Center. 2 Lewu street, pen cinema, Agege. www.drnnendu..com.ng. 07067916243
Re: Enterpreneurship Training by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
*How to become a successful entrepreneur*
*Who am I
* what can I do effortlessly
*what do I love to do
*Between what I can do effortlessly and what I love to do which one can people pay me money for.
* Where can I get the people who will pay for what I can do. Where is my demand/market going to be fulfilled
create a platform to bring them together
*How do i know how much i am worth
*How do i continue to get customers
*How to I continue to grow the enterprise
*How do i separate myself from the enterprise I. E registering the business and letting it run itself not you running it

(1) (Reply)

AOS Orwell Oil And Gas Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (3 Positions) / Who Else Got This Interview Invite / Opportunities In An Oilfield Services Firm (Port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.