Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (73616 Views)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Ashley86400: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
Truth is, Chelsea wasn't wasn't spectacular, Man United was just too poor

Jose has succeeded in changing the mentality of the team from attach, attach, attach to defend, defend then nick a point or 3
What is this one saying?
This is the best Chelsea has played in their last three games. . .bite your tongue!
#Hatersgochoke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by rawpadgin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i just dey shiver as i dey watch the ball.. Chelsea come dey play person anyhow.. Common chelsea.. Morata come dey give smalling trouble.. I remember those days, drogba go fight ni as vidic no go even give am one small chance make he see space breath. This man u don dey tire me jare.. I want my old man u. That man u that will play from 1st min to the last, they'd play possesion and score goals. Mourinho is just defending one mumu post upandan. Upon all the defend, them still beat us. Na so e do last season wey dem beat person 4 to nothing. Ordinary chelsea.. Person no come get mouth where dem dey now. Thank God for past glory and few records. Roma caught them the last time and handled them like they stole something really precious to them while playing on an attack style. Mourinho no sabi anything again. Small team, defend. Na when man u game go step up now my brother? The team dey boring these days. Fergie team go entertain you so tey you no go remember say you never chop. I no know oooo but the team dey frustrate my life.. E be like say i go commot small, rest.. I no fit support any other club... But if man u don get better manager, i go pick am up again. I no go let any team kill me. Man u go dey play, my heart go dey beat like say en wan commot. I cannot come and die abeg. I'm done with them for now.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by dsaintJ4Real(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Narldon:

Someone said Manchester united only have 100% creativity in Chivita advert

This is savage. .. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by meforyou1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Josh44s:
Seriously I don’t get it Man United Lost 1- Nil to Chelsea and Man City raped Arsenal 3-1. What’s with this stuuuupid thread and it even made Fp
3-1 (with fraudulent penalty and offside goal) is rape? Not 6-1 or 7-0. Check it well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
BankManager:

Man Utd came here with no game plan.. but to defend and injure Hazard and Morata. Mourinho and his terrible tactics in big away games though...
abeg.. Who be morata and hazard? Where them day against roma. Mourinho don just they cursed these days. The man head no correct again. I no know why/who en dey fear wey en go dey defend upandan. I sure say if he wan play common eyimba, na defend the mumu man go play. If not that problem with him. My dear brother, forget it. Chelsea is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ngwababe(f): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
muller101:
Roma fall on u grin

I dodge am
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by frankfab(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chelshit would never learn to keep quiet. #GGMU

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Ibbravo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Josh44s:
Seriously I don’t get it Man United Lost 1- Nil to Chelsea and Man City raped Arsenal 3-1. What’s with this stuuuupid thread and it even made Fp

It made FP cuz Chelsea vs man u is bigger than city vs Assnal....Sorry you guys can go rape brighton ur 4nil next week.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Blackskinned: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin

15 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by muller101(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
ngwababe:

I dodge am
Dodge go where. When 3 catapillars been don already hit u. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ashley86400:

What is this one saying?
This is the best Chelsea has played in their last three games. . .bite your tongue!
#Hatersgochoke
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by meforyou1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
my brother, na me the thing weak pass

During feggy's era, any team that want to play against us plays with fear.

Now even the toothless teams in the league believes they can get 3points against us
during fergasson era that refrees used to add 10 mins extra time so that Man U must score
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Saintsquare(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.
Chelsea played nothing? sorry you my friend must be blind or sentimental, probably both. Chelsea has not played there heart out like this since ATM champe match,you guys were even lucky morata and bakayoko were confused when they face de gea one on one, then you would have understood what hit u.

22 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Simeonarome: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Abeg you sef go siddon was it not because it 2as the dying minutes and chelsea wanted to protrct their lead

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by vosquare: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chelsea wasn't great today, man utd was just too poor.. It's obvious kante holds chelsea. Him alone was outstanding among all d midfielders on that pitch. Chelsea deserved the win...

Man u... I break for una o... I'm a big fan of mourinho but I don't understand or why he loves to defend against top teams, he rarely attacks... Is he afraid?. I don't understand d man seriously. When I saw kante in the line up, I dn know say man u water dn enter fire

Morata lukaku... Lolz... It's kind of funny tho.. Lukaku still looking for goals and morata keep up with is hard work. Morata was beta today even tho I'm still of the objection that lukaku lack of goals or confidence is from the boring midfield.. Matic and Herrera defends, who is the play maker dere?.. Miki is off for now and pogba is no where to be found... As long as pogba is not in that team, forget about much goals

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Saintsquare:
Chelsea played nothing? sorry you my friend must be blind or sentimental, probably both. Chelsea has not played there heart out like this since ATM champe match,you guys were even lucky morata and bakayoko were confused when they faced due gea one on one, then you would have understand what hit u.
na your fault? No be your fault na.. If no be that oloriburuku oshi.. Wey no even get himself. You no go dey here dey tell this kain thing. In the last minutes, when the real pattern of man united was unveiled, how many chances that your mumu morata/bakayoko get? If man u had played with the right players at their right positions with the right tatics.. I dey sure say you go dey sleepless this night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by chrisnando: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
BankManager:

Mourinho the biggest bottle job. Spends hundreds of millions. Breaks GB transfer record twice. Style of play? still zero...
grin grin
The difference between Mourinho and Guardiola is; you give both of them money to buy a private car, one gets a Benz, D other a caterpillar...
grin grin
the other a bus
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
vosquare:
Chelsea wasn't great today, man utd was just too poor.. It's obvious kante holds chelsea. Him alone was outstanding among all d midfielders on that pitch. Chelsea deserved the win...

Man u... I break for una o... I'm a big fan of mourinho but I don't understand or why he loves to defend against top teams, he rarely attacks... Is he afraid?. I don't understand d man seriously. When I saw kante in the line up, I dn know say man u water dn enter fire

Morata lukaku... Lolz... It's kind of funny tho.. Lukaku still looking for goals and morata keep up with is hard work. Morata was beta today even tho I'm still of the objection that lukaku lack of goals or confidence is from the boring midfield.. Matic and Herrera defends, who is the play maker dere?.. Miki is off for now and pogba is no where to be found... As long as pogba is not in that team, forget about much goals
no be ball wey person see na en e go play?? How many ball touch lukaku leg for the match self? Na only pogba dey make lukaku happy. If to say pogba dey now, na only him sabi do long pass for that kind useless formation wey oponu mourinho dey use upandan. The truth is mourinho has become a coward like chelsea. Come out to play your mates, na lie, them go dey hide behind keeper. Mourinho is nothing but a coward these days, he doesn't defend only with big teams, he does that with small teams too.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
You wouldn't have had that lead if only mourinho did the right thing from inception. Man u was the one defending without a lead from the start and that was why your team was able to gain their own lead. And after mourinho realised he is making fun of himself, the needful was done and that was when your team lost it all so imagine if man u had from the inception play like they did at the end. You for no chop this night, trust me.
Simeonarome:

Abeg you sef go siddon was it not because it 2as the dying minutes and chelsea wanted to protrct their lead
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by talk2percy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yesterday Manchester United fans could not allow me to rest. They were mockingly telling me how they will beat us their normal 4-0 score line, forgetting we beat them by that margin when they visited us last year. All I am asking them is how market?? Thank God that match didn't end in draw, cuz at a point they were earnestly praying for a draw! Lol! Chelsea for life!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

In last seasons window i would have signed:

1. Good left back - Danny Rose - 35 mil
2. Good right back - Kyle Walker/Serge Aurier - 35 mil
3. Skilfull/Competent winger - Perisic - 40 mil

Still cannot fathom why Mourinho refused to add the money and buy Perisic, and instead went to dash Benefica money for Lindelof.

This summer i want to see the following gone:

Lindelof - Terrible player
Valencia - just don't let me talk
Young - gives his all but not good enough
Blind - see above
Mata - no comment
Mkyitaryan - pussy
Herrerra - seems like just a fitter version of the regular footballer that you may find in your area team
I would have replaced mourinho as coach he turns good players into stone on the pitch mkikitaryan lukaku play like fools under mourinho plus who told u serge aurier is better than Valencia plus lindelof or Lipton just came in it will take him time to adjust the guy looks like slowpoke may God forgive me but he was good for benfica to be serious
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by EvilMetahuman: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i just dey shiver as i dey watch the ball.. Chelsea come dey play person anyhow.. Common chelsea.. Morata come dey give smalling trouble.. I remember those days, drogba go fight ni as vidic no go even give am one small chance make he see space breath. This man u don dey tire me jare.. I want my old man u. That man u that will play from 1st min to the last, they'd play possesion and score goals. Mourinho is just defending one mumu post upandan. Upon all the defend, them still beat us. Na so e do last season wey dem beat person 4 to nothing. Ordinary chelsea.. Person no come get mouth where dem dey now. Thank God for past glory and few records. Roma caught them the last time and handled them like they stole something really precious to them while playing on an attack style. Mourinho no sabi anything again. Small team, defend. Na when man u game go step up now my brother? The team dey boring these days. Fergie team go entertain you so tey you no go remember say you never chop. I no know oooo but the team dey frustrate my life.. E be like say i go commot small, rest.. I no fit support any other club... But if man u don get better manager, i go pick am up again. I no go let any team kill me. Man u go dey play, my heart go dey beat like say en wan commot. I cannot come and die abeg. I'm done with them for now.
what an epistle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by leesha(f): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Josh44s:

we are talking about title contenders... how arsenal take enter the equation?
Arsenal getting raped is an every day tin na

6 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by dsaintJ4Real(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
na your fault? No be your fault na.. If no be that oloriburuku oshi.. Wey no even get himself. You no go dey here dey tell this kain thing. In the last minutes, when the real pattern of man united was unveiled, how many chances that your mumu morata/bakayoko get? If man u had played with the right players at their right positions with the right tatics.. I dey sure say you go dey sleepless this night.

Funny guy.
Tell me, what is the real pattern of this Man U team? I know you don't know or you wouldn't be spouting all this talk.
The only thing that Man Utd does now is play long balls to Fellaini and hope for the best.
Is that big team football? My friend.. .

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
my brother, na me the thing weak pass

During feggy's era, any team that want to play against us plays with fear.

Now even the toothless teams in the league believes they can get 3points against us
The last time I checked, Man United was one of the best and successful clubs in the world. But with the emergence of Mourinho terrible tactical plans, the team lacks Lustre, brilliance and intelligence. The football critics/pundits, media will not stop criticizing him cos of his ideologies (mostly against the big 6 teams). What's stopping the team from attacking today? The answer is simple (He hopes to draw at Stanford Bridge).... Just look at man city, Liverpool irrespective of the team they're playing (either home or away), they stick to their own style unlike Mourinho who thinks pocketing opposition teams by defending/parking a double decker to gain just a point is the perfect way to win the league. The squad was just too poor today... Imagine LUKAKU our very own striker not having a touch at the opposition box, that's the height of it all. I just weak for this team today, me wey don make mouth for area,,,, niggas for viewing center kon dey wild on top me,,,, I no fit cry cheesy Btw, we need new players at wing 2 and 3 respectively ... Valencia and young are not dope at all, they were so terrible to be called a MUFC player . Imagine, no cross/aerial ball from these two wings today...
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sammiepraise(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
tongue kiss cheesy grin >:
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by jvictor1: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2017
No be your faults.......after loosing mercilessly @Roma u come win 1-0 dey shout as if u won trophy.......childish club
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Veryrudeswagg(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
if you are talking like this, what should me, a liverpool fan say?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2017
dsaintJ4Real:

Funny guy.
Tell me, what is the real pattern of this Man U team? I know you don't know or you wouldn't be spouting all this talk.
The only thing that Man Utd does now is play long balls to Fellaini and hope for the best.
Is that big team football? My friend.. .
And you chelsea that would hide your 10 players behind your goalkeeper are the big team. Abi? Fergie never does such and if you had checked my previous post, you'd see i was comparing the present man u to him. And mind you, this very pattern playing long balls to fellaini was what your manager got scared of that he had to turn all his players to defender. Hun. 4-5-1 formation. Abi you no see william hand when he dey give them sign. Man u pattern that i know is attack.. That's all i'm actually saying. With or without fellaini.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Veryrudeswagg:
if you are talking like this, what should me, a liverpool fan say?
No be same mind we get my brother. I no fit go and come and die. E reach one level wey be say as my heart dey beat ehn, i commot for where i dey watch go sit down outside dey press my phone. Man u cannot go and come and kill me for my family. What about arsenal fans my brother? I think yours is still even better.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Josh44s:
it is easier to support buhari than arsenal. sincerely just imagine an arsenal fan that is also a fan to buhari at the same time how depressed the person will always be
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by SmartyPants(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2017
sprintscr7:

I would have replaced mourinho as coach he turns good players into stone on the pitch mkikitaryan lukaku play like fools under mourinho plus who told u serge aurier is better than Valencia plus lindelof or Lipton just came in it will take him time to adjust the guy looks like slowpoke may God forgive me but he was good for benfica to be serious

What are you saying?

If it is Mourinho's fault then why hasn't Pogba been bad? Why hasn't De Gea been Bad? Jones? Bailly? Smalling? Matic? Rashford? So the one player that refuses to perform is now on Mourinho??

And how does Lukaku play like a fool? Perhaps you never watched him play football before he came to utd! The guy is a goal scorer, pure and simple. He has never been very good with the ball at his feet...and he has 7 premier league goals and a few assists...so what is your problem?

Serge Aurier is definitely way better than Valencia in every way. He is a better defender, and is a competent player on the ball whereas 95 percent of the time, Valencia is certain t either pass back or sideways into midfield. Aurier is also a far better dribbler and a much better crosser. The two cannot be compared any day.

Lindelof is not one of those players who needs time. He messes up very basic things and that is not a function of time, that is a fucntion of skill level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.