Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Raw Truth About Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Raw Truth About Women. (21753 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by yungEX(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
True Talk bro. Women are most definitely not straight forward.. No mind those opposing the truth.. With their literary moral code which is completely unrealistic. Them think say life na Jane Austen novel

6 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by 1beat(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
;-dis guy is talking from experience

;- whoever put you in dis position, God will judge her

:- dre is always exception. dre are some of dem who care, love , and passionate but d mindset of ur previous relationship is not helpn u
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by 1beat(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
;-dis guy is talking from experience

;- whoever put you in dis position, God will judge her

:- dre is always exception. dre are some of dem who care, love and passionate but d mindset of ur previous relationship is not helpn u
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
engrtee:

there is some truth in this

People are lazy to read. Not some truth. Every line is tagged with gold. All of it is the truth

5 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by emperormossad(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some truth there. Will be bitter, people will reject it, but it doesn't diminish the fact that there's some real truth there.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Doctorfitz: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Op u made a whole lot of sense. Buh I think nairaland isn't ripe for this kinda topic.. Too many kids in the section u posted this and u just opened a can of worms expect nothing less than backlash ..

Truth hurts......

Thumbs up. Xml33

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by joliyp(f): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2017
nonsense .....
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by dview001(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2017
there are 3 types of women :the loose, the gamer and the good..... the LOOSE sleeps with every Dicksons and pricksons, these types you take your share and leave.... THE GAMER these ones have their MAIN guy but keeps other guys around not necessarily for sex but for her provisions each of these guys have their specific duties only the sharper guy will eat her.... THE GOOD these types don't double date, they are the one guy kinda girls, they are highly emotional and they stick with their boo through hard times, KEEP HER... .. BUT the problems men have is that we disobey the natural rules nature gave us to use on women which is E. M. F.... E is for Emotions neva show your emotions in fact have zero emotions, ladies are never attracted to guys with emotions... Emotions makes u weak that's why we have many sissies today disgracing MEN, play it in your head everyday...... M is for MESS which means mess with her head in other words only focus on telling her what she wants to hear, be mysterious I. e act weird sometimes, don't always be direct, make sure to hurt her feelings 60 percent of the times.... F I'll keep that to myself..... but the two most important rules are those two mentioned above.... show no feelings be dramatic that's y ladies sees the BAD guys as ALPHAMALES because they don't show emotions

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by rozay12345: 12:47am On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:
Discard all the conventional crap society has fed you about women. Ignore the relationship garbage you see on mainstream TV. And most importantly, disregard anything women say themselves. In fact, never you listen to what a woman says when she describes the kind of man she wants and how she wants to be treated. It's all hogwash..

This thread is amoral so anyone who has problems with posts that don't fit into the whole religious & moral nonsense should please exit the thread.

Guys stop wasting your time being in relationships with women. It's a complete waste of time. Let's be honest. What do you derive from the relationship that you can't get if you weren't committed to her? Nothing. Being in a committed relationship puts you in a precarious position and it kills her attraction towards you. There are two kinds of men women crave. The provider and the guy she would willingly give her body to fucckk. Women feel attraction towards the later and would do anything to please him, but just use the former as a source of financial or emotional security. You can be the later without being in a relationship. In fact you can be this guy to lots of women. Women are liars and what they say is usually not true. You can doubt this statement at your own peril. Women are instinctual creatures and they are controlled by their primal feminine instincts. A woman can articulate her needs perfectly, but her behavior and actions would vary.

If you are in a relationship with a girl who claims she loves you because you care about her and take care of her needs, my guy you are being lied to. This same girl probably has other guys who she secretly texts and craves to be with. You stop being attractive to a woman once you assume the role of a provider. Even if a woman really loves you and commits to you, she is eventually going to stop being attracted to you because she would get bored of you faster than you'll get bored of her. That's just the way women are.

Instead of being in a long term relationship with one girl and wasting your life, meet various random women and do what you'd have done with your girlfriend with them. Whether it's sex or having a good time with no commitment at all. There are over 3 billion women in the world. It's stupidity to blindly commit to just one girl who would lose interest in you once you begin displaying commitment and showering her with attention.

Never take a woman seriously. She isn't worth it. No matter how attractive you think she looks. Treat women as if they are nothing and they'll crave you more. This is a fact. The less attention you pay to women the more they respect and desire you. The more care you show to them the more they disrespect you and lose attraction towards you. Just hook up, have sex and move on to the next. This is how to be a man. Don't commit to a single woman. You'll regret it.
What you said is true but there is still a place of the doubt for the few good ones
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by frankfab(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2017
I concur.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
ok So You Wanna Hook up With As Many Girls As Possible... Would You Like Your Girlfriend To Hook Up With As many Guys As Possible Oh! I Forgot... You Are The Owner Of The Write-Up Up There... Enjoy Yourself

Have you been paying attention to anything I have been saying? I don't need a girlfriend. The point of my write-up is that you shouldn't have a girlfriend. You shouldn't load yourself with the burden of commitment or place too much importance on a single girl. If as a guy you understand that there are billions of girls in the world and you have the ability to hook up with as many as you want, why then should you care about how many guys a girl is sleeping with? Why would you let yourself feel bad about the sexual history of one girl? All you should care about is having your own fun with her and moving on to the next.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by DaySpringer: 3:17am On Nov 06, 2017
True words have been spoken in this thread today.

All the Read GEEs that have dealt with women know that there is some serious truth in this!

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 06, 2017
OP is too right.

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 06, 2017
dview001:
there are 3 types of women :the loose, the gamer and the good..... the LOOSE sleeps with every Dicksons and pricksons, these types you take your share and leave.... THE GAMER these ones have their MAIN guy but keeps other guys around not necessarily for sex but for her provisions each of these guys have their specific duties only the sharper guy will eat her.... THE GOOD these types don't double date, they are the one guy kinda girls, they are highly emotional and they stick with their boo through hard times, KEEP HER... .. BUT the problems men have is that we disobey the natural rules nature gave us to use on women which is E. M. F.... E is for Emotions neva show your emotions in fact have zero emotions, ladies are never attracted to guys with emotions... Emotions makes u weak that's why we have many sissies today disgracing MEN, play it in your head everyday...... M is for MESS which means mess with her head in other words only focus on telling her what she wants to hear, be mysterious I. e act weird sometimes, don't always be direct, make sure to hurt her feelings 60 percent of the times.... F I'll keep that to myself..... but the two most important rules are those two mentioned above.... show no feelings be dramatic that's y ladies sees the BAD guys as ALPHAMALES because they don't show emotions
OP you are blessed for this piece. ...this is so correct

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by truthsBarbie(f): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=62109300] grin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Afribest(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Op, is right 99% of married men will understand like me

5 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by GGclef(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:
Discard all the conventional crap society has fed you about women. Ignore the relationship garbage you see on mainstream TV. And most importantly, disregard anything women say themselves. In fact, never you listen to what a woman says when she describes the kind of man she wants and how she wants to be treated. It's all hogwash..

This thread is amoral so anyone who has problems with posts that don't fit into the whole religious & moral nonsense should please exit the thread.

Guys stop wasting your time being in relationships with women. It's a complete waste of time. Let's be honest. What do you derive from the relationship that you can't get if you weren't committed to her? Nothing. Being in a committed relationship puts you in a precarious position and it kills her attraction towards you. There are two kinds of men women crave. The provider and the guy she would willingly give her body to fucckk. Women feel attraction towards the later and would do anything to please him, but just use the former as a source of financial or emotional security. You can be the later without being in a relationship. In fact you can be this guy to lots of women. Women are liars and what they say is usually not true. You can doubt this statement at your own peril. Women are instinctual creatures and they are controlled by their primal feminine instincts. A woman can articulate her needs perfectly, but her behavior and actions would vary.

If you are in a relationship with a girl who claims she loves you because you care about her and take care of her needs, my guy you are being lied to. This same girl probably has other guys who she secretly texts and craves to be with. You stop being attractive to a woman once you assume the role of a provider. Even if a woman really loves you and commits to you, she is eventually going to stop being attracted to you because she would get bored of you faster than you'll get bored of her. That's just the way women are.

Instead of being in a long term relationship with one girl and wasting your life, meet various random women and do what you'd have done with your girlfriend with them. Whether it's sex or having a good time with no commitment at all. There are over 3 billion women in the world. It's stupidity to blindly commit to just one girl who would lose interest in you once you begin displaying commitment and showering her with attention.

Never take a woman seriously. She isn't worth it. No matter how attractive you think she looks. Treat women as if they are nothing and they'll crave you more. This is a fact. The less attention you pay to women the more they respect and desire you. The more care you show to them the more they disrespect you and lose attraction towards you. Just hook up, have sex and move on to the next. This is how to be a man. Don't commit to a single woman. You'll regret it.
honestly..what Op said is wat i can call d RAW truth,i can relate 100%

5 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Afribest(m): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2017
joliyp:
nonsense .....
E pain am enter blood, Lool

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by alfred007(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
simply put

*the power of relationship lies in the hand of whoever cares less*

op I agree with you to some extent!

but it happens to me too! if a lady shows me too much attention, I get turned off

10 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by spyroet(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Raw koh, refined nii. grin
longer troat. Spy spy
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by dungburu: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2017
thowbie7ven:
OP is correct to some extent...I've noticed over the years that the less attention you give a woman, the more she craves for you and vice versa...
E be like say this guy dey make sense o.

3 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by spyroet(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2017
thowbie7ven:
OP is correct to some extent...I've noticed over the years that the less attention you give a woman, the more she craves for you and vice versa...
u lied brother! The more attention u give a women the more attractive u are believe me I hav been there
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

People are lazy to read. Not some truth. Every line is tagged with gold. All of it is the truth

You're something else. Smh
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by dungburu: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2017
spyroet:
u lied brother! The more attention u give a women the more attractive u are believe me I hav been there
See this mumu... How old are u ?

7 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by spyroet(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
dungburu:
See this mumu... How old are u ?
I senior ur papa

5 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2017
It's okay to have strong opinions; you're entitled to them. So, all the guys who think it's a waste of time to be in relationships with women (the op & his disciples) just stand to one side; let the ladies see who follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:

Have you been paying attention to anything I have been saying? I don't need a girlfriend. The point of my write-up is that you shouldn't have a girlfriend. You shouldn't load yourself with the burden of commitment or place too much importance on a single girl. If as a guy you understand that there are billions of girls in the world and you have the ability to hook up with as many as you want, why then should you care about how many guys a girl is sleeping with? Why would you let yourself feel bad about the sexual history of one girl? All you should care about is having your own fun with her and moving on
Me I Have Two lipsrsealed ... Sorry... One Girlfriend... I dont take Her As A Priority... Although I Hate Myself For Not Lovin Her The Way She Loves Me because My Ex still Hurt My Memory alittle. I Will Have To End This Relationship so As To SAVE Her Heartbreak... But No Girl Is A Major Priority To Me Until I Propose To Her... Enjoy Yourself My Bro

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
It's okay to have strong opinions; you're entitled to them. So, all the guys who think it's a waste of time to be in relationships with women (the op & his disciples) just stand to one side; let the ladies see who follow.

You're blessed, babez. kiss

Cc: uncle KreativGenius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Divay22(f): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Stand where grin grin
Some of them supporting him, are probably in a relationship going to months, years and some might just get married...
Op is standing alone...

And by the way, The less attention you give to a girl the more you expose her to the waiting arms of another guy..

There's different between attention and obsession

4 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
tescoman90:

But you should also know that your dad was not the only one your mum bleeped b4 she settled down for marriage. undecided
young Man the Way You See Your Mother Is Not The Way Others See Their Moms so Shut The Hell Up
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:

Get the fuccck out of my mention.

Guys don't listen to anything this girl says. Her behavior will be a direct opposite of the nonsense she is talking about. In a real life situation, she'll behave exactly how I've described women in my first post.

Always ignore what a woman says and pay attention to her behavior. The behavior is all that matters. The area of a woman's brain that controls rationality from which articulated opinions are dished from isn't the area that controls her behavior.
wait Let Me Confirm From The Boss... HARDDON how True Is This article
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by zeestunner(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Respect lol brother, you just spoke the gospel truth. I learnt dis the hard way. now i fit even excort babe go her other boyfriend house sef lol i no send u message. I noticed that wen they see that u dont give a f#ck they can tell u anything and do anything just to know wats on ur mind. If a girl am with recieve a call and starts talking and acting funny instead of me to get angry i go just commot for the room so she fit talk well and most time wen i get bck into the room u go see explanation lol and i'll be like sendless. So bottom line dont give a fu#k chop ur own,clean mouth and next. Women luv wat they cant have. Once u are sendless u get alot of them at ur will.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / How True Can This Be About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.