Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Raw Truth About Women. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Raw Truth About Women. (21758 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

You was choking on my erm.. tongue

On your PP? shocked

KreativGenius:

I could be the baby dada o. Better don't kid wif me. wink

Nope. You would end up falling in love with me and wanting more, I no do. embarassed tongue
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

On your PP? shocked

Nope. You would end up falling in love with me and wanting more, I no do. embarassed tongue

Why do you say this ? You would end up falling in love with me and wanting more
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by ayusco85(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:

We know a pained fellow when we see one, and i can say you're one of them.
Op you're just so unfortunate when it comes to love ,but that doesn't mean every woman is like your ex..
I'll tell you, you don't know the slightest thing about a woman, don't come here with your pained and unrealistic fact..

[b][/b]Hook up, have sex and move to another,[b][/b]can you just hear yourself talk. angry angry
So that's how you'll keep hooking up and having sex till you contact all the diseases and the awaiting ones not yet known, because that's the way to be a Man...
If you were to be my bother, I'll be so disgusted to call you one and even associate with you...

You're hurt and you need help Asap.

Ur last sentence sums up everything. He surely needs help...
I can recommend a shrink for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Not sure. Why?
these kind of Guys Will stand Before Women and Mouth Will Be Shakin... If You Meet Him He Wouldnt Be Able To Say all These

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
these kind of Guys Will stand Before Women and Mouth Will Be Shakin... If You Meet Him He Wouldnt Be Able To Say all These

Guy what is this now? What's the meaning of this ?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

On your PP? shocked

hahahahaha... I Know You Want More Than A Baby Daddy...
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy what is this now? What's the meaning of this ?
I Am In My House
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
I Am In My House

If you want to talk to a lady, you think picking on a guy she's talking with is the best way, o ye bold guy that can talk to women?

You're excused

3 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

she Tryin To Tell You that You Are Not Strong Enough, you Would Catch Feelings...

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
she Tryin To Tell You that You Are Not Strong Enough, you Would Catch Feelings...

Ofcourse, now you're the talking clit in her V-jay, kwontinue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

If you want to talk to a lady, you think picking on a guy she's talking with is the best way, o ye bold guy that can talk to women?

You're excused
what Is This One Even Sayin... undecided
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ofcourse, now you're the talking clit in her V-jay, kwontinue tongue
Nothing Meaningful is Coming From You
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I know who I am. kiss kiss
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I know who I am. kiss kiss

On a serious note, why will a guy fall in love with you and want more, what makes you say this, please let's gist
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Foodforthought: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Op the part where u said to not give women attention and they will crave u more is so so true. Women don't like men who dote on them. They actually never value nice guys, at least most of them don't. I don't have a girlfriend but I notice women always around me. I don't even have the time. It's waste of time to me chasing and pleasing women.
Abeg no bash me...I'm not feeling fine

10 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk, can you see another brother validated his point @ They actually never value nice guys

I gave women attention, and it killed the thing. The ones i don't give attention are on my matter as lies, can you see another brother is voting in favor

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by dview001(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
OP you are blessed for this piece. ...this is so correct
thank u brotherly..... what i posted is empirical (research work and experience )... when a lady says "I want a man that loves me "... what she means is "I want a man that tells me what I want to hear" "a man that buys me gifts once in a while " "a man that knows that he should hurt my feelings 70 percent and make me happy 30 percent...... . no woman wants your love I repeat no woman wants your love... they're the ones to love ours is to make them love

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by thowbie7ven(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2017
spyroet:
u lied brother! The more attention u give a women the more attractive u are believe me I hav been there
Bro, the "less attention" i mean here doesn't mean "no attention"...The less attention i mean here is giving her
1. Space to miss you...
2. Not being over her all the time...
3. Not calling her 20 times everyday...
4. Let her know always know you can live your life without her...
5. Let her know you have your sense of belonging...

By the time she knows all these trust me brother...she'll sit tight and always know what's up...but by the time you start to monitor her all about, you start to call her 20 times everyday, you heed to all her requests even when you ain't in that capacity...Trust me brother, sooner than later, she's gonna start feeling tired of the relationship 'coz you're too predictable and easy to manipulate...Women love guys that'll give them challenges...In challenges i mean "up and doing"...Don't ever let a Woman know how much you lover, even if you love her 100%, don't always show all...it's gonna backfire someday, Trust me

7 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2017
dview001:
thank u brotherly..... what i posted is empirical (research work and experience )... when a lady says "I want a man that loves me "... what she means is "I want a man that tells me what I want to hear" "a man that buys me gifts once in a while " "a man that knows that he should hurt my feelings 70 percent and make me happy 30 percent...... . no woman wants your love I repeat no woman wants your love... they're the ones to love ours is to make them love

100% on point @ a man that knows that he should hurt my feelings, one told me i'm too nice way too nice. It's the one that wounds them, bruise them, so they can feel pain, they like. I think the ecstasy they feel after the pain make them feel happier than been treated nicely, treating women nicely scratches the surface, it doesn't deep deep into their emotional reservoir, hence they will love a nice guy less. I learnt this the hard way. Also, guys shouldn't call all the time, or be in regular touch, they need some withdrawal and absence so they can wound internally to develop more love.

100% AGAIN @ no woman wants your love I repeat no woman wants your love... they're the ones to love ours is to make them love

They don't want men that fall for them, but they want men they can fall for. This is how it works bro, you're on point. I learnt this too in the hard way.

Na so @ when a lady says "I want a man that loves me "... what she means is "I want a man that tells me what I want to hear"

I won't forget this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by topsamjo(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol
Wetin women don do this one ehn, he pass Wetin Buhari govt dey do us..

Walahii... na true u talk... d guy dey para no be small
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by newslifeop: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Ok
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
young Man the Way You See Your Mother Is Not The Way Others See Their Moms so Shut The Hell Up
All I can say is that THE TRUTH IS BITTER grin

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2017
dview001:
101% so so so true.

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
101% so so so true.

In the end, if we work on our hearts, even people that feel don't love each other can end as love birds. It's about controlling the heart and channeling the feels to the individual in our front. Simple

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh, well. Guy, how do you manage to have different stances in just few hours? One minute, you are supporting a claim that says women shouldn't be taken serious and the next one, you're going on and on about marriage... You plan on marrying a man?

Some of them can't seem to have a stand.
There was this thread the OP's girlfriend wanted him to call so many times a day, they were shouting how women too love attention.

They are here singing a different song now, don't give a woman attention...they don't like nice guys... blabla.

Which kind confusion be this?
Nice guys are marrying every weekend grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

There was this thread the OP's girlfriend wanted him to call so many times a day, they were shouting how women too love attention.

They are here singing a different song now, don't give a woman attention...they don't like nice guys... blabla.

Another gender-baised comment

Did you read my entire convo with her? before you join her band wagon

Don't ya think it's too early to be confused ?

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Did you read my entire convo with her?

Don't ya think it's too early to be confused ?

What part of the post you quoted referred to you?
Are you 'some of them' or 'they' , because I didn't refer to you.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

What part of the post you quoted referred to you?
Are you 'some of them' or 'they' , because I didn't refer to you.

Takes my hat off. But, Blackhawk and I were whining madam and that comment was directed at me.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Takes my hat off. But, Blackhawk and I were whining madam and that comment was directed at me.

K
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Divay22(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

I tire o grin grin grin
Confusion is written all over their comments
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Gender war. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:

We know a pained fellow when we see one, and i can say you're one of them.
Op you're just so unfortunate when it comes to love ,but that doesn't mean every woman is like your ex..
I'll tell you, you don't know the slightest thing about a woman, don't come here with your pained and unrealistic fact..

[b][/b]Hook up, have sex and move to another,[b][/b]can you just hear yourself talk. angry angry
So that's how you'll keep hooking up and having sex till you contact all the diseases and the awaiting ones not yet known, because that's the way to be a Man...
If you were to be my bother, I'll be so disgusted to call you one and even associate with you...

You're hurt and you need help Asap.
The truth is bitter ... but the OP wasn't referring to u nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / How True Can This Be About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.