Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship (874 Views)

Stupid Mistakes Guys Make While Interacting With Girls / 10 Dating Mistakes Guys Make — And How To Avoid Them / Mistakes Guys Make When With A Lady (2) (3) (4)

5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by HerexG(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Have you ever wondered why a man would put in all he has got in a relationship but end up not being loved or appreciated by the woman he cherished so much? After investing all your time, resources and emotions into a relationship you still end up doing the chasing, trying to please that woman who you love so much so that she won’t leave you for someone else. The truth is that if you really do your homework properly as a man, trust me that lady would dance to the rhythm of your sound, where you are broke or rich. Here are 5 unknowing mistakes guys do in a relationship.
1. Making yourself too accessible: Have you ever wondered why ladies crave to be with the celebrities or the busy (business) guys, could it be because they are comfortable or rich? Being rich or comfortable wouldn’t make a lady stick to you though it might get them attracted, but after the attraction what’s next? Do you know that some of these ladies even go as far as paying the bills of these guys? And finally the so called celebrity or busy guys won’t spend a time on these ladies. The reason is that these guys don’t make themselves too available to these ladies, most times they form “busy things” while they are actually idle. Making yourself too accessible and available to a lady is a huge turn-off, even economics thought us that when goods are too much in circulation, the goods losses its value. Guys sometimes ignore their calls or text and call back couple of hours later apologizing with an excuse of being busy, create a scarcity of you, ladies loves to crave for something they can’t get. Note there are limits to this rule.
2. Not behaving man enough: The truth is that most ladies would love to see attributes of their father in you or better still attributes that you are in charge, in whatever you do never allow a woman see any traces of a weakling in you a man, it’s a very huge turnoff. Don’t because you love that woman allow her to behave anyhow she likes or you grant her whatever she request because of the fear of losing her. Be disciplined, let your Yes be your Yes and not your No be your No. Sometimes if you have to raise your voice at her to proof your points do it (but don’t hit her)! That won’t make her leave you of course, you should later back to her to pamper and cuddle her to make her see your reasons in a softer note. This would make her perceive you as a serious man who’s ready to lead he home, bending to every approach of a woman only makes you look like a ‘Sheeple” and you will therefore be treated as one. Even the Lioness in the jungle doesn’t allow a man who has not proven his self-worth into her pride. Note there are limits to this rule.
3. Not paying attention to details and body languages of a woman: As a man you are expected to decipher the body language of your woman, meaning you have to study her closely and pay attention to details. When she coughs, dance, move closer you should know what it means. As for me when my lady starts coming too close I know she wants some “Vit S”. I would try to touch her, but most times she says “no leave me joor!” but as a guy who knows his woman wants; she actually meant “stop it but I like it”.
4. Let her do more of the talking and you do more of the listening : Nothing turns off a lady more than a guy talking too much, when I’m with my guys I can argue and talk for Nigeria but immediately I see my woman coming from afar I readjust. This is no matter of pretending, I’m guarding judiciously my position as the man. You should be a shoulder, she could lie on which also means that you should be there to listen to her more. So when they are talking be busy listening and when they are quiet you can talk them out of their sorrow.
5. Exude Confident at all time: With confidence you can sweep a woman off her feet, confidence is a big turn on to ladies anytime any day. They admire a man with confidence, a man who can protect them, stand by them. Approach a woman without confidence and she would show the door with an attitude. So no matter how classy or Porsche that lady might look, go to her exuding confidence and she would give you her audience.

cc: mynd44, ishilove

Watch out for more HerexG Guy codes

Re: 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
In short, OP wants you pu**y asss nigger out there to Man UP.

Not bad sha.
Re: 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by OGsteven(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigga not need to be told all this again...
Re: 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by Akins12(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
hello
Re: 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by joliyp(f): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2017
another load of crap
Re: 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by HardHomies: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2017
fuckerstard:
In short, OP wants you pu**y asss nigger out there to Man UP.

Not bad sha.
Beta Male niggaz precisely
#Bokel
Re: 5 Unknowing Mistakes Guys Make In A Relationship by Akins12(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2017
year

Hardhomies Photo Gallery / 5-year-old Girl Marries Best Friend Before Her 4th Open Heart Surgery (photos) / What Do I Do