Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) (30475 Views)

Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Simple knowledge of CPR and the availability of AED in the stadium would have saved him...shame ooo Nigeria, shame.
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Now this is serious!!!! Are you a doctor or something? Well I was just trying to make a point which simply has to do with minor injuries causing death in Nigeria.

Yeah i got your point lol but i just had to share...

And no i'm not a doctor
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2017
SmartyPants:

Yeah i got your point lol but i just had to share...
And no i'm not a doctor
Thanks
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Ekeke1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
OK
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Mysselff2: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Spaxon:
code red Code red. Code red
VILLAGE PEOPLE I REPEAT VILLAGE PEOPLE

ALL UNITS STANDBY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SHOOT ANY VILLAGER AT CLOSE RANGE

Seriously !!!
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by kabaka1: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Our leaders have fuc#ked up our lives.
What about we the citizens? The average Nigeria behaves like an animal and a thug. We are disobedient, disloyal, corrupt, selfish, stubborn, ass#lickers and cowardly in nature. We complain of infrastructure but we ourselves will vandalise and loot it once it is put in place after all "na government get am, no be my papa own". I can't believe people ran away after the coach slumped and was shouting for help.
Our government demons but we the citizens ain't Saints either and we contributed to this mess.

I agree with ur viewpoint on this issue. yes, our people have take responsibility for actions in order to resolve most of our problems, especially our people in naija/Africa just need a cultural overhaul in order to enhance our progress in all aspects of our lives
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
kabaka1:

I agree with ur viewpoint on this issue. yes, our people have take responsibility for actions in order to resolve most of our problems, especially our people in naija/Africa just need a cultural overhaul in order to enhance our progress in all aspects of our lives
I agree with you but sadly the needed overhaul ain't coming anytime soon.
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lovetinz:
CPR Steps

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can help save a life during a cardiac or breathing emergency. However, even after training, remembering the CPR steps and administering them correctly can be a challenge. In order to help you help someone in need, we've created this simple step-by-step guide that you can print up and place on your refrigerator, in your car, in your bag or at your desk.
Before Giving CPR
Check the scene and the person. Make sure the scene is safe, then tap the person on the shoulder and shout "Are you OK?" to ensure that the person needs help.

Call 911 for assistance. If it's evident that the person needs help, call (or ask a bystander to call) 911, then send someone to get an AED. (If an AED is unavailable, or a there is no bystander to access it, stay with the victim, call 911 and begin administering assistance.)

Open the airway. With the person lying on his or her back, tilt the head back slightly to lift the chin.

Check for breathing. Listen carefully, for no more than 10 seconds, for sounds of breathing. (Occasional gasping sounds do not equate to breathing.) If there is no breathing begin CPR.

Red Cross CPR Steps
CPush hard, push fast. Place your hands, one on top of the other, in the middle of the chest. Use your body weight to help you administer compressions that are at least 2 inches deep and delivered at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute.

Deliver rescue breaths. With the person's head tilted back slightly and the chin lifted, pinch the nose shut and place your mouth over the person's mouth to make a complete seal. Blow into the person's mouth to make the chest rise. Deliver two rescue breaths, then continue compressions.

Note: If the chest does not rise with the initial rescue breath, re-tilt the head before delivering the second breath. If the chest doesn't rise with the second breath, the person may be choking. After each subsequent set of 100 chest compressions, and before attempting breaths, look for an object and, if seen, remove it.

Continue CPR steps. Keep performing cycles of chest compressions and breathing until the person exhibits signs of life, such as breathing, an AED becomes available, or EMS or a trained medical responder arrives on scene.

Note: End the cycles if the scene becomes unsafe or you cannot continue performing CPR due to exhaustion.

http://www.redcross.org/m/take-a-class/cpr/perfoming-cpr/cpr-steps
[/b]Check the scene and the person. Make sure the scene is safe, then tap the person on the shoulder and shout "Are you OK?"[b] undecided
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Dnockeror333(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amadaz:
you sound like an paranormal investigator or you have a deep knowledge about voodoo. I like to enlightened about spiritism.

I was born the way I am. School I was bulled out from because I was not like excellent brains. I am what I am, even below men who use their trinkets and possesions to make me look up to my God najed and bare! So Spiritism or whatever you are thinking of is not found in me. My God is enough who thought me the little I know about humanity, their birth, their death and the secret of the afterlife.

Bless you. May Our God reveal more of His vast Spirit to you and to me too. AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:

It is not village people. It is fact that this happens from time to time especially with sports men.
ok sir. Thanks
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
justscorchone:

You are too beautiful to be a nutcase
cheesy
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mysselff2:

Seriously !!!
wah cheesy
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by xaggar(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
thornapple:
If the trainer could slump and die how much more the trainees. Who says sports is easy??.

Your image is a breath of fresh air! Beautiful lady
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by xaggar(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Spaxon:
cheesy

Aaaaahhhh! Beauty! Lovely!
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
xaggar:

hi
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
xaggar:

hi..
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by xaggar(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Spaxon:
hi..

Hello dear.
Don't mind being a pal of urs. You look like my fantasy girl.
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2018
xaggar:

Hello dear.
hi
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
xaggar:

Hello dear.

Am I still your fantasy girl abi I don wake up from sleep? embarassed embarassed
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by xaggar(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Spaxon:

Am I still your fantasy girl abi I don wake up from sleep? embarassed embarassed
You still are
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
xaggar:

You still are

How're you
Re: Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) by xaggar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Spaxon:

How're you

I'm good dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against / Gambler Incurs N145,000 Debt While Celebrating N36,000 Win / The Football Forever Statue At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.