Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate (2088 Views)

Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by Freeze007(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=OtemSapien post=62111973][/quote]

Hmmmm.... this one I am taking with a mixed feeling, for one, nothing is done without intent. what do I mean, if I honestly wish good for you, it is a mental state that'll manifest irrespective of the latter's desires for the others evil. Though LOVE can reform also I believe we all have a period to show the ABSOLUTE LOVE of God, like you said, for example if I rebuke a brethren who is not of the faith painstakingly as you scrubbed the black pot with the iron sponge, because the intent is for Good for the process to bring the Good to be bad does it actually say that there is no LOVE,invariably you must desire the ways pleasing to the unforeseen because what we think might me cool may be a thing for anguish vis a vis all I am trying to say there is no mistake as every one is acting to the desired plan of God, now the obvious is undeniablely that true LOVE conquers all which is exactly what Leadership my Heavenly Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is exhibiting, May I never be a reason for any one's downfall rather may I mission and actions daily synchronize with Fathers divine WILL FOR ALL AND SUNDRY THROUGH THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by MusicSots: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
OtemSapien:

I have also told her this. Because I know what she doesn't know, she has nothing more to say than to bring the topic of psychiatrist into the matter Her case is like that of a dull student who thinks that her teacher is mad for teaching her quantum physics which sounds meaningless to her.

This is funny and true.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemAtum: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Want To Go Back To The Old Ways? / What Are The Old And New Covenants? / Wahhabism And Neo Salafism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.