Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property (20788 Views)

Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by DWJOBScom(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Well the campaign to make President Buhari a saint in the midst of thieves is quite appealing but i will be patient till the dust settles.

......he was aware of Promoted Director's appointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by id911(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
This man and the obese and ugly woman called Lauretta Anochie sometimes talk like mental patients, I don't know who gave Federal jobs to these kinds of human beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by budgetpadding: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Did any of u watch his interview on AIT kakaaki last week monday? He was so rude!!!claiming that Utibe umoren ( the anchor) was rude to him.he behaved childish.was disappointed at his behaviour. He talks carelessly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by vengertime: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Infact if this is true, I will take this news as a Christmas present from the dullard Buhari. I'm so happy to see this fooll go down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2017
How i wish others politricians will learn from this shameful act

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by castrokins(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Although He's From Cross River, He's Not A Calabar Man. Calabar Men Act With Their Brains And Decorum. This Idivt Only Insults People And Behaves Toutish.

I Repeat, He's Not A Calabar Man. Guess He's From Boki Or So.

Obla Is About The Worst Appointee Of This Administration. You Only Need To Listen To Him Talk.

bestview:
The clown talks carelessly. You needed to watch him speak on Channels Tv...you would be wondering if this guy is a government official. Calabar man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Kenedex: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
this is govt of cabals they decide every thing for the president , how can you say he can't grant interview denying him his fundamental Human Rights , I tire for naija , this government is corrupt they are just fighting there self. no unity among There members that is why they haven't achieve any tangible thing since the came in to power all what they need is power no any developments propagandist party
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by 300ng: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Basket mouth. Good for him.

3 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by fearless2014: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2017
That Obla man is a scumbag, so full of shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by yanshDoctor: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2017
i still don't get it, someone was sack and he was ordered not to grant press interview. chio

The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, is more of a partisan politician.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by donqx: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
oh
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Serves the idiot right. If you listened to some of his interviews on radio and TV, you cannot but agree that, like his name (Obla), the man speaks blabla all the time and so full of himself. A trailer-load of shiit he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by FA13(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2017
paulchineduN:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, how do I post my pre-wedding pix on nairaland? Someone with good heart should help me please and I will happy that u made me happy this morning

You can create a new thread for it. After composing your message, you will see attachments icon

Attachments. Under it you will see
Choose file: Use this to attach the pics.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by samstels: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish .

This man is a colossal disaster to humanity .Empty coconut head .

He should be reappointed to head palm wine drinkers .

Good for him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Bobby808: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
okosodo:
Have you listened to this nitwit called obla speak?
I agree wirh you on this as long as you remain a typical Buhari boy and an apc member. Obla is unlike Adesina who will look strainght in the eyes of a moderator be it an Angel sent to interview Adesina and tell you that the colour of Nogerian flag is Brown red yellow and NOT green white green. Obla needs to learn and become some of the dangerious and gratest liers to fit into apc properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by positivetaught: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Now he will realise how a dispensable fool he was,always making thoughtless n unguarded statements all in a bid to impress his demigod buhari, now waiting for the turn of the old haggard presidential toilet washer Lauretta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by ayagha: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2017
After saying all sort of nonsense to defend this government, he has been fired. This a lesson to all office holders, guide your reputation while doing your job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by IBBG(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2017
superstar1:

He is empty headed and speaks without weighing his words before uttering them
you seem to know him very well. He is very fast to level empty allegations without facts to back them up.

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Bobby808: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2017
budgetpadding:
Did any of u watch his interview on AIT kakaaki last week monday? He was so rude!!!claiming that Utibe umoren ( the anchor) was rude to him.he behaved childish.was disappointed at his behaviour. He talks carelessly.
Look at this lier and Buhari boy talking rubbish like Adesina. Why not tell us the truth that Obla skill of lying cannot fit into Buhari and his apc properly. Why is Adesina very popukar and famous in apc today? Adesina can look into your eyes and say the Nigerian flag is yellow brown red and NOT green white green. Apc has indeed turned Nigeria to a typical zoo.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Rayd502(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2017
budgetpadding:

I also watched that interview and I was disappointed.He was so corky and rude,such people shld not hold govt position.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by bart10: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2017
The f00lish Obla thought he was a northerner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Nono21(f): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Obla! Obla!! Obla!!! This man talks carelessly and lacks inattention, he don't want someone else to talk when ever he been interviewed on AIT I just feel less concern cos I know he will end up making pple angry , Utibe will be like sir please let me land before you say yours lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Oloripelebe: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Serves him right

Shameless man grin

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by ekpaben(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2017
That's really served him better, though Obono Okoi is from my home state but some of his utterances are always senseless and embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Penco2020(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2017
I'm not surprise at all. I'd met him more than once with his aides, there way na die.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abubakar Malami is the assistant head of Aso Rock and Buhari's corrupt government cabal.

Corrupt cabals vs corrupt government officials.
Looking forward to reading his 4cup.

Zombies becarefull of what you says or doing when in the glass house. You won't stay in there forever.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by victorkc(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
I'm sure the last straw would have been his last appearance on AIT where he practically fought the Utibe and salamatu.His height of sycophancy is out of this world.Now look at him
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by peacemara54(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property by paulchineduN(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
U have got a good heart. Thank u for ur response. Now, how do I create new thread for it?

You can create a new thread for it. After composing your message, you will see attachments icon

Attachments. Under it you will see
Choose file: Use this to attach the pics.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: "N950,000 Is My Monthly Salary As A Minister" / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.