Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,466 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" (23751 Views)

Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nwaforchigozie: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Recall that in a letter to the Governor dated 12th October, 2017, the APC leader in Nsukka LGA, Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, alerted the public that the Local Government Election in Enugu State was a ruse.He revealed that the results had already been written, waiting to be announced.

Information reaching Diamond Celebrities revealed that Elections into the Local Government Council in Nsukka LGA failed to take place because Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s Enugu State Independent Electoral Commission (ENSIEC) allegedly withheld the result sheets.

According to DC source, the Governor, was afraid of instant defeat in Nsukka LGA by the APC, and therefore ensured that result sheets were not distributed as at 2pm on November 4th, 2017, the day of the election, prompting the APC in Nsukka Local Government to withdraw from the election.

The election was also marred by thuggery and violence our source continued. The former Gubernatorial Candidate of APC, Mr Okey Ezea, escaped being lynched with serious injuries. The Chairmanship candidate of APGA in Nsukka LGA, was battered and bruised prompting the Police command in Nsukka to issue directives to bring the culprits to book With the result sheets, no where to be found on election day, the election is deemed indeed by many to be a ruse.

Speaking to Diamond Celebrities, Dr Kenneth Okonkwo said he has been vindicated.

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/11/05/enugu-local-government-election-a-disgrace-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-two/

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nwodosis(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Enugu State is very clean and needs no broom!

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Make that guy go sleep joor

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Flyingngel(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2017
ok
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Eungu is very clean and needs no broom!

Tell Him brother

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by princeade86(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2017
becos say pdp won

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Donkay82: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2017
If APC does the same in another state now,you all be shouting " you want your own country"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by HITTED(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
See him wide mouth. Failed actor.

13 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by clevvermind(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2017
APC HAS NO PLACE IN ENUGU. THAT IS SURE. EVEN IF THE ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED 100TIMES.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2017
useless Playboy actor who failed woefully both as an actor & a lawyer. He should go and die

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Ahya

I don't if I should create thread self, I'm on my way to Ghana, I've not been there before oh, and I don't know their money.

Pls.. I've 100$ and 40k naira. If I'm to change it to CEDI's how much am I gonna get?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by fferam: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Buhari put INEC in order before 2019
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by savagefinder1: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
PFRB:

This kind of statement makes you look stupid. For you to say that he failed as an actor shows your level of degeneracy.
Savage!!!!
I see u
ur award coming soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by ipobarecriminals: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
sad shamble
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by izzou(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Donkay82:
If APC does the same in another state now,you all be shouting " you want your own country"

So, APC had to win for it to be free and fair baa? undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by hirekiller1: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
E no concern me
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by davodyguy: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
useless Playboy actor who failed woefully both as an actor & a lawyer. He should go and die

This is pathetic, all because of the bitterness Nnamdi Kanu embedded in your brains. That runaway coward idiot, succeeded in brainwashing you guys that you're not different from almajiris who boko haram send with strap bombs to kill people. It's called brainwashing. Your brains are programmed for stupidity

Now Kenneth is no longer an Igbo man? You see your life, cause he joined APC and Kanu has taught nothing more than Hatred, for anyone who's isnt same line of thought with you.

I'm sure if you're given biafra, same way you'll maltreat your own.

Try to learn from SS people and the Hausas. They always support their own, irrespective of party affiliation

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by johndwayy(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
This statement is so foolish.. How can you say Ken Okonkwo failed as an actor? Are you a Nigerian?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by segebase(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
c

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by kafiz1(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
grin,mr man u can go to court!!!!!!who cares

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by nnokwa042(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Donkay82:
APC is a devils party if not that okoroawusa used APGA to win Governor of IMO state today he won't be Governor ,all APC members need to be slaughtered they re suicide bombers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by deafeyez: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
According the Abba, The Winner Takes It All, The Loser Standing Small.
That is just the game in life.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
politicians and dia wahala.. all for money

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Woe unto Bullharry for not granting baifra. Dey deserve to be nxt south sudan. See as dem don change mouth even wen its obvious na wuru wuru election

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by koolgee(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by asawanathegreat(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Change begins with Kenneth Okonwo

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Edopesin: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Kikiki grin

In Kanu's Voice " This Is Just The Beginning "

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by davodyguy: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
johndwayy:

This statement is so foolish.. How can you say Ken Okonkwo failed as an actor? Are you a Nigerian?

He's not. See his handle.

He's an illegal migrant, living within the territory internationally recognized as Nigeria and spending the legal tender called Naira.

If Catalonia failed, to the extent that international countries said they would never recognize Catalonia, Same way Biafra would fail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by carlede: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Enugu State is very clean and needs no broom!

This one off me..���

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by DoTheNeedful: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
hhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.