Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set (28807 Views)

Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by anonymousIP2: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Destiny Etiko is from Udi, Enugu State. She grew up in Enugu and also live in Enugu. She is the third of four children. She studied Marketing at Enugu State University, and Business Administration at Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. She is herein pictured with Veteran Nollywood acts , Ejike Asiegbu and Ngozi Ezeonu. She is also pictured with Ugezu J Ugezu and Atuanya Chigozie. Pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/actress-destiny-etiko-pictured-with-ngozi-ezeonu-and-ejike-asiegbu/

CC - Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by anonymousIP2: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by itspzpics(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2017
thats a tank

meanwhile
Love Affair: The Subtleties of a Secret Relationship http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/love-affair-subtleties-of-secret.html?m=0
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by drizslim(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
ukwu venza actress

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by luvlymabel: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
wow
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by NwaAmaikpe: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

There is a famous pidgin proverb; 'who no go, no know'.

With that said;
This is much ado about nothing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by lacream599: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
she looks hot

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Evablizin(f): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

She is pretty and that young actor is very handsome.
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Boyooosa(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Where is the destiny? Destiny wey dey curve legs upandan, that one na destiny. Abegi, I can't have google chrome on my phone and still be finding online dictionary to download. Let me come and be going Jere.
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by luvlymabel: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
but nairalanders una no dey rest
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Prefola: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
I have always crushed and daydreamed about this babe but the problem is that she is always cheating in movies,hence my fear to approach her...
but that first pics though...pls baby stop disgracing me..thats the way Aba girls pose..plsss!!!
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
And the last pic? grin
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Khonvicted(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided She's not even close to pretty ..
Just bending d waist to force d ass out and snapping with anything for attention

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Kendroid: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by rosalieene(f): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
ok
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
This one has fvcked her way thru to ur screens
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
i have nothing to say
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by nairavsdollars(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
This one na confirmed olosho.after she will say producers are harrasing us for sex before we get roles
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Greenbuoy(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Awon producers ti ma fe fuckee e pa!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by AnaCheks(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Y her two legs no they gree stand straight for ground?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
cheesy

All Vaseline crew should abort the thread
I repeat
All Vaseline crew please abort mission

The thread can kill
It's an armored tank

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by donklef(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
She is from Eke in UDI LGA... UDI is the name of a town and LGA in Enugu State Nigeria. She has always been wayward .

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by Coldfeets: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Wow!

She's a nice dish.
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by hokafor(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Minus yourself waist what else can you offer?
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
donklef:
She is from Eke in UDI LGA... UDI is the name of a town and LGA in Enugu State Nigeria. She has always been wayward .

How can you have that and not share
It will be a crime against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by TEAMvido(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2017
she's not looking bad...
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by bebe2(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Always same storyline, king, queen, kingdom, land issues, class issues , marriage issues undecided

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
This hoe wey pvssy dey scratch! I know many nollywood producers and actors for don fvck am tire! angry
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by asagbaesiri: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2017
I CAN SEE WHY SHE STUDIED MARKETING!!!!
Re: Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set by blu3tooth(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Enugu girls dem like to do...to do...to do..
As long as u get money to grove..... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Most Influential Young Africans 2018: Davido, Falz, Ahmed Musa, Others Named / Cossy Orjiakor Blasts Silverbirdtv For Not Giving Her Food At An Event / Vogue Names Wizkid Nigeria's Best-Dressed Pop Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.