Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife (25696 Views)

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Weborg: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

As Shared on Instagram with caption ..

On a day like this, 6th November, which is my birthday, I, on behalf of my family, pray that God will bless you and uplift the life of every less privileged and physically challenged person.

CC; Lalasticlala

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/kenneth-okonkwo-shares-lovely-picture-with-wife-as-he-celebrates-49th-birthday-today/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by iamJ(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2017
those lips and that back

Hmmmm no wonder he is faithful wink

#No Filter Attitude

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by baski92(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Fresh guy, hustle really pays,

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by kingsman66(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by koolgee(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Sirpaul(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
this guy sabii kiss kiss for nollywood

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by damaan(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
I love this union

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Edopesin: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
beans frying protocol 1.0 mode initiated

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by princessco: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Naija Newspapers is the biggest Newspapers review website in Nigeria, Where all Nigeria Newspapers are found in one pack. We provide daily Nigeria Newspaper Headlines. For all your favourite and daily newspapers, Always Visit our website http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng we promise DAILY, we must not fail

It's what you do with it that matters. We try in our unique way to discover, create, and deploy applications that will propel our organizations forward and make a real difference in the way people access newspapers Headlines.

Naija Newspapers source Newspapers Headlines/Front Page from major Nigerian Newspapers like Punch newspaper, Thisday online, Daily Sun Newspaper, Nigeria Tribune, Daily Independent, Nigeria Guardian, Vanguard newspapers, etc and many others.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by timilehin007(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

9 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Pennah(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
anoda yeyebrities news on fp sad
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by BornAgainMay: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2017
At 49years and your wife is still pregnant..

Just imagine, 49-70=2, and average Life span of a Nigerian is just 70. by the time you will be 70, your baby will be 19years.

how do you intend raising this baby.

Nsukka ppl ain't known for late marriages oo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by muller101(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2017
This man head be like Gervihno own
The forehead keeps traveling north ward.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by ekems2017(f): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Guy wetin happen? Hope your ok

timilehin007:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Happy birthday Andy grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by SweetJoystick(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Seen, next
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by leeikem(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
sweet fam!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2017
timilehin007:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Pennah(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2017
timilehin007:
guy na which kain weed u smoke diz murnin i go lyk giv am to my baes sista she too de chuk eye fr wetin weh no concern her

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by flyca: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
timilehin007:
There was no article, just a picture.
Stale and dry! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Andy Okereke

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Why is he using the Jonathan hat to cover the woman's stomach?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2017
She is preety, great way to camouflage her stomach.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by adontcare(f): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
timilehin007:
yeye

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by edo3(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Na d CPM pastor's daughter be that?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by luvlymabel: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
i like the wife

but the hubby too dey kiss for movie shaa

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by wellmax(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
See head. The guy is a real flatron.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by obailala(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
But come ti think of it, was this man actually 24 years old when he played the lead role in Living in Bondage (1992)?

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 49th Birthday. Shares Photo With Wife by StRichard(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
At 49years and your wife is still pregnant..

Just imagine, 49-70=2, and average Life span of a Nigerian is just 70. by the time you will be 70, your baby will be 19years.

how do you intend raising this baby.

Nsukka ppl ain't known for late marriages oo
she is not pregnant, look very well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre With Thelma, Nelson And Tuoyo, BBNaija 2019 Ex Housemates / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Valentine's Gift She Got From Her “Baby ” / Mo Abudu, Jide Kosoko, Rachel Oniga, Others Storm Toronto's Iconic Street [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.