Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, (285 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, by Xeedorf: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Nollywood veteran actress, Shan George, has also come for Nigerian Pastors over the Sunday offerings and tithes they receive.

According to her, Pastors should use Sunday offerings and tithes to repair bad roads, instead of using it to buy private jets and flashy cars. Here’s what she wrote;

Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, Asks Them To Repair Roads With Private Jet Money And Tithe

“Dear Nigeria Pastors, I beg you in the name of God this beautiful Sunday, i’m on my knees, i know you must have collected a lot of tithes and offerings this Sunday, Pls help us repair our roads instead of using the money to buy private jets and big cars. U and your family fly over us with your private jets, while we perish down here. So many people have died here. Pls is it a crime or a sin if you help?”

Re: Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
everybody will talk about tithe.....Freeze!!!!! See what you have caused
Re: Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, by Xeedorf: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
“Avoid divine curse like a plaque, somebody show me something on the internet on the question of paying tithe or not and the fellow said tithe is suppose to be used to buy alcohol and drink in the church. “Now you know who is talking, even mad people will not come to church to drink alcohol, no matter how crazy that fellow is, asked him to come to church and drink beer, he will tell you that he is not that crazy, because even in his madness, he knows that it is the house of God and he will refuse to do such thing. But this fellow said otherwise that tithe ought to be used to drink alcohol.

“I know who is talking and I did not want to worry myself about such person. But please do not let anybody get you into trouble by attracting God’s curse to yourself, please pay your tithe.” “I have said it before and I will say it again and again, if your physical father curse you, it can be cancel by your spiritual father, if your spiritual father curse you it can be cancel by the general overseer, if your general overseer curse you, you can fast and pray to your father in heaven but it God curses you, where will you go, he asked.

Vanguard
Re: Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, by dessz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
what about tax money aren't the government supposed to provide roads with the tithes. instead of u to "slam" the polithiefians u are slamming the pastor.

Re: Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, by bazuaye: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
[b][/b] lol is she okay why do we have govt

(1) (Reply)

Some People's Passion Is Cocaine,voodoo But Mine Is The Collection Of Automobile / Mr. 2kay, Robbed And Beaten At Eko Hotel, Slams Eko Hotel N500m / Davido Cries After He Was Unveiled MTV Best African Act 2017, Dances One Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.