Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? (3614 Views)

What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
when a girl is looking at a cute guy.. is the majority thinking romance/sex in their imagination with him. i know most girls feels this way, but only trying to figure out the majority. because a girl admitted she is thinking about sex looking at me.

i get to find out because she go to pee anytime we are together for few minutes as she always get wet and to go clean up.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why should I look at a cute guy and think about sex? undecidedX do I know wether he has a small dick? Or he freaking sucks in bed? Nonsense!!!
Girls are not like guys. We are not Visual creatures.

We look at you, you look cute that's it nothing more.

The babe that was getting wet looking at you was just hor:ny and haven't had a Di::ck in forever or she's just attracted to you simple as that.

Why do you think doing sex women needs more pre-intimacy? Because we are not like men we don't just look at a nigga cuz he's sexy like Trey Songz and get wet. It don't work like that. Look ain't that important to most women.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Justeenaleo(f): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
She's probably just attracted to you.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Justeenaleo:
She's probably just attracted to you.

am attracted to you undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should I look at a cute guy and think about sex? undecidedX do I know wether he has a small dick? Or he freaking sucks in bed? Nonsense!!!

The babe that was getting wet looking at you was just hor:ny and haven't had a Di::ck in forever or she's just attracted to you simple as that.

Why do you think doing sex women needs more pre-intimacy? Because we are not like men we don't just look at a nigga cuz he's sexy like Trey Songz and get wet. It don't work like that. Look ain't that important to most women.

chai

i get hard on when i see rokia heavy load tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
I have no answer
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by AlexCk: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not necessarily @Op,

Even as guys, not every girl we admire means we wanna do the 'horizontal analysis' with 'em.

Most times, admiring is just admiring, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
ok now i got it. maybe i made the mistake of using cute guy. i should have instead use attracted to. now change it to attracted to.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

are u the former Rokiatu?
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Day11(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:

I doubt it. That won get craze for head

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:

Day11:

Hahahahahah lol
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
No, not really, like can't we just see cute guy and just look at him for a while? Don't tell me all u guys think of is sex whenever u see a cute girl
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
No, not really, like can't we just see cute guy and just look at him for a while? Don't tell me all u guys think of is sex whenever u see a cute girl

If that's the case then what a tough life for them. cry grin
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

If that's the case then what a tough life for them. cry grin

Yeah, a really tough one sis

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
We are only admiring the wonderful creature that's all.no feelings attach.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Kentnickole(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

gerari here men. DONT SAY "WE". Speak for yourself cos all girls are not thesame.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by stanflex222(f): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

they way ur tot..... go wide eeh! no be small u too like big prick

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
stanflex222:
they way ur tot..... go wide eeh! no be small u too like big prick

On the contrary mine is actually really tight as in very tight. And I Kidd you not.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Day11:

its likely maybe she just change moniker and attitude. because she is old now
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Hahahahahah lol
i will assume you are the fact u didn't answer. so you are still not marry yet
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Mofe72: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Firstly, no two persons are the same.

Secondly, for you to be concerned about the size of a man's joystick, just shows your thoughts wander too.

Thirdly, there are women who see a man and get aroused... It's a form sexual attraction.
It could be from sight, smell(musk), thoughts, touch, or just mere conversation etc.

Furthermore, some men like the preliminaries(pre-intimacy) before coitus too.

The human body/mind either male/female is not a rigid platform, it's quite complex.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mofe72:

Secondly, for you to be concerned about the size of a man's joystick, just shows your thoughts wander too.

Thirdly, there are women who see a man and get aroused... It's a form sexual attraction.
It could be from sight, smell(musk), thoughts, touch, or just mere conversation etc.

The human body/mind either male/female is not a rigid platform, it's quite complex.

better go an study womanlogy
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Tommfrench(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not all
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Mofe72: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

better go an study womanlogy

Nah, i'll pass
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Edopesin: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Dick dick dick sad undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Tommfrench(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not all, tipsy pervs probably
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mofe72:

don't mind her. i remembered vividly many years ago. i was in a long distance relationship. we talk over the Bleep for 1 year without seeing each other and there is nothing we didn't talk about. she get wet while we are on the phone and sometimes i too had a hard on.

the day we finally met. there was nothing like pre intimacy we just go straight to it. i was shocked how wet she was down there only just see me. the wet was too much and was even dropping in the bed and the sex we terrible as there was less friction as a result of that.

if a girl is truly attracted to a guy. she doesn't need pre intimacy. only maybe if she is not in the mood at the time or her diet.

its the mind simple

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by walepackage(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:

don't mind her. i remembered vividly many years ago. i was in a long distance relationship. we talk over the Bleep for 1 year without seeing each other and there is nothing we didn't talk about. she get wet while we are on the phone and sometimes i too had a hard on.

the day we finally met. there was nothing like pre intimacy we just go straight to it. i was shocked how wet she was down there only just see me. the wet was too much and was even dropping in the bed and the sex we terrible as there was less friction as a result of that.

if a girl is truly attracted to a guy. she doesn't need pre intimacy. only maybe if she is not in the mood at the time or her diet.

its the mind simple
you know watsup.You aint far from the truth.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Smh at the ignorance of the two above me. Even if she's naturally attracted to you she wouldn't get wet without pre-intimacy all the time.

Damn some guys can really be ignorant.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
when a girl is looking at a cute guy.. is the majority thinking romance/sex in their imagination with him. i know most girls feels this way, but only trying to figure out the majority. because a girl admitted she is thinking about sex looking at me.

i get to find out because she go to pee anytime we are together for few minutes as she always get wet and to go clean up.
My guy with the best moniker
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Day11(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
its likely maybe she just change moniker and attitude. because she is old now

She still the same rokiatulilahi but something is not right with the bumbum

Back then I used to be one of her admirer all because of the boombey!. cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / Simple Question - Describe This Busty Babe's Ikebe In ONE Word?! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.