Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (78359 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

Simply because it never said the Father bow down to Jesus or calls him " My God " .

grin grin guy is caged, looking for way out ... and metaphorical was coined .

Where is metaphorical in the verse ?

point is , God call humans GODS . comprehende ?

what is your problem .

Didn't he call humans GODS as well ?

Show me where the father refer to anyone as " MY GOD " ?

I will give you countless verses where Jesus acknowledge he has a God . which proves he isn't Almighty

if you don't know the difference between metaphor and literal statement simply employ a personal tutor.

God cannot refer to his creatures as my God.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:

if you don't know the difference between metaphor and literal statement simply employ a personal tutor.

God cannot refer to his creatures as my God .

Not just that, Almighty God will never call anyone " My God "

Did Jesus call anyone " My God " ?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
God cannot refer to his creatures as my God - Solite3

no wonder, So it means Jesus was a creature and thus had to call his creator " My God " like everyone else created does .

Whereas Yahweh the Father, Never called any of his creatures ( including Jesus ) My God .
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

I think you are the ignorant one .

I asked : If the holyspirit is a personality , why didn't Jesus mention this person alongside Father , son and angels in Matt 24 vs 36 ?

Is he also among the " NOBODY " that knows the day or hour ? Matt 24 vs 36 .

Should I remind you that, Jesus said ONLY the Father knows ... If holy spirit knows , was Jesus telling lies ?

Or are you telling us Father is not different from holyspirit ?

if holy spirit is a person and doesn't knows , Does it mean Holyspirit doesn't know the mind of God as stated in the verse u replied with ?
Jesus does not need to mention the holy ghost.
Going by your logic,since the bible says that no one knows the name that the word has, that means the father does not know in Rev 19:12.

Here is a proof that the holy spirit is a person

The Bible provides many ways to help us understand that the Holy Spirit is truly a person—that is, He is a personal being, rather than an impersonal thing. First, every pronoun used in reference to the Spirit is “he” not “it.” The original Greek language of the New Testament is explicit in confirming the person of the Holy Spirit. The word for “Spirit” (pneuma) is neuter and would naturally take neuter pronouns to have grammatical agreement. Yet, in many cases, masculine pronouns are found (e.g., John 15:26; 16:13-14). Grammatically, there is no other way to understand the pronouns of the New Testament related to the Holy Spirit—He is referred to as a “He,” as a person.

Matthew 28:19 teaches us to baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is a collective reference to one Triune God. Also, we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit can be sinned against (Isaiah 63:10) and lied to (Acts 5:3). We are to obey Him (Acts 10:19–21) and honor Him (Psalm 51:11).

The personhood of the Holy Spirit is also affirmed by His many works. He was personally involved in creation (Genesis 1:2), empowers God’s people (Zechariah 4:6), guides (Romans 8:14), comforts (John 14:26), convicts (John 16:cool, teaches (John 16:13), restrains sin (Isaiah 59:19), and gives commands (Acts 8:29). Each of these works requires the involvement of a person rather than a mere force, thing, or idea.

The Holy Spirit’s attributes also point to His personality. The Holy Spirit has life (Romans 8:2), has a will (1 Corinthians 12:11), is omniscient (1 Corinthians 2:10–11), is eternal (Hebrews 9:14), and is omnipresent (Psalm 139:7). A mere force could not possess all of these attributes, but the Holy Spirit does.

And the personhood of the Holy Spirit is affirmed by His role as the third Person of the Godhead. Only a being who is equal to God (Matthew 28:19) and possesses the attributes of omniscience, omnipresence, and eternality could be defined as God.

In Acts 5:3–4, Peter referred to the Holy Spirit as God, stating, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.” Paul likewise referred to the Holy Spirit as God in 2 Corinthians 3:17–18, stating, “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”

The Holy Spirit is a person, as Scripture makes clear. As such, He is to be revered as God and serves in perfect unity with Father and Son to lead us in our spiritual lives.

.www.got question.org.com
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
What is the difference between Jesus and God?
solite3:

1 Timothy 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

These verses is referring to The Lord Jesus in his glory as God Almighty[b] when he came to this earth he veiled his glory power and authority as God Almighty[/b], he subjected himself as a servant to his father.

But in his time he will prove himself.

How did he veil his glory and power and authority?
Matthew 28:18 "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Luke 8:46 power has gone out from Me."
John 2:11 Jesus revealed his glory
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
You guys love to copy and paste. Is it wrong for you to type something based on your personal knowledge? No wonder your write-ups are long and unconvincing. You just simply copy and paste for others to read.
Before you post something, you need to read and digest it. To ensure that it is agreeable with your belief and that you are ready for the questions from others who would read it.

I will advise you to spend your time to read all these stuff that you copy and paste and be equipped with them. If I meet you face to face, you will only raise your voice without making any genuine reasoning or input because you would not have access to all these gotquestions websites.
solite3:
Going by your logic,since the bible says that no one knows the name that the word has, that means the father does not know in Rev 19:12.

The Bible provides many ways to help us understand that the Holy Spirit is truly a person—that is, He is a personal being, rather than an impersonal thing. First, every pronoun used in reference to the Spirit is “he” not “it.” The original Greek language of the New Testament is explicit in confirming the person of the Holy Spirit. The word for “Spirit” (pneuma) is neuter and would naturally take neuter pronouns to have grammatical agreement. Yet, in many cases, masculine pronouns are found (e.g., John 15:26; 16:13-14). Grammatically, there is no other way to understand the pronouns of the New Testament related to the Holy Spirit—He is referred to as a “He,” as a person.

Matthew 28:19 teaches us to baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is a collective reference to one Triune God. Also, we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit can be sinned against (Isaiah 63:10) and lied to (Acts 5:3). We are to obey Him (Acts 10:19–21) and honor Him (Psalm 51:11).

The personhood of the Holy Spirit is also affirmed by His many works. He was personally involved in creation (Genesis 1:2), empowers God’s people (Zechariah 4:6), guides (Romans 8:14), comforts (John 14:26), convicts (John 16:cool, teaches (John 16:13), restrains sin (Isaiah 59:19), and gives commands (Acts 8:29). Each of these works requires the involvement of a person rather than a mere force, thing, or idea.

The Holy Spirit’s attributes also point to His personality. The Holy Spirit has life (Romans 8:2), has a will (1 Corinthians 12:11), is omniscient (1 Corinthians 2:10–11), is eternal (Hebrews 9:14), and is omnipresent (Psalm 139:7). A mere force could not possess all of these attributes, but the Holy Spirit does.

And the personhood of the Holy Spirit is affirmed by His role as the third Person of the Godhead. Only a being who is equal to God (Matthew 28:19) and possesses the attributes of omniscience, omnipresence, and eternality could be defined as God.

In Acts 5:3–4, Peter referred to the Holy Spirit as God, stating, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.” Paul likewise referred to the Holy Spirit as God in 2 Corinthians 3:17–18, stating, “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”

The Holy Spirit is a person, as Scripture makes clear. As such, He is to be revered as God and serves in perfect unity with Father and Son to lead us in our spiritual lives.

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:

You copied even the websites. SMH.
So, whenever you are asked a question, you will run to a website for help instead of the Bible.

Will you accept that you are a Christian when your battery dies?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
removetheturban:
Christ was never there as well. So, why did you insert in Christ in that verse?

What is the holy spirit to you?

Jehovah was never mentioned in that verse. Why the spurious insertion of Jehovah there? Watchtower always trying to take glory from Jesus. Christ was supposed to be in that verse. Χριστός
Christós is Christ or Messiah. You put Jehovah there because you just assumed the verse was not talking about Christ.

The holy spirit is God to me. He is my personal person.

The reason the holy spirit is a person is because he has the attributes of personality. A force doesn't have personality.

[b]The holy spirit has a mind: [/b]1 Corinthians 2:10-11
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

the Holy Spirit’s intellect is seen in 1 Corinthians 2:10, where we are told that “the Spirit searches everything”
We are also told in 1 Corinthians 2:11 that the Holy Spirit knows the thoughts of God.
How can the Spirit “know” the things of God if the Spirit does not have a mind?
An active force does not know things

Romans 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
This verse tells us that just as the Holy Spirit knows the things of God, so God the Father knows “what is the mind of the Spirit”
An active force does not have a way of thinking, mindset, aims, aspirations and striving.

The holy spirit has emotions:

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption

we are admonished not to grieve the Holy Spirit of God.” Grief is an emotion. An active force doesn't have emotion. Can electricity grieve?
The Holy Spirit feels the emotion of grief when believers sin. In the context of Ephesians, such sins include lying (verse 25), anger (verse 26), stealing (verse 28), laziness (verse 28), and speaking words that are unkind (verse 29) can cause the Holy Spirit to grieve

The Holy Spirit Has a Will.

1 Corinthians 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
The Holy Spirit distributes spiritual gifts “to each one individually as he wills”
Does a force distribute gifts and does a force have a will?

My answer to your question. The holy spirit is my teacher john (14:26), my guide ( john 16:18), my comforter ( romans 8:14). I follow what the bible says I don't assume because I want to disprove a known fact.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:
yes
Can you explain Jude 1:25 ?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:

Every personality that exist was mentioned .

tell us why ?

[b]

You are exactly as confused as got question on this matter .

The bolded doesn't rhyme with logic .

The verse actually said he has a name written , question is who wrote the name ? He already made it clear its his father , Matt 11:27 , Paul confirms it in Philipians 2 vs 9 ,thus excluded from the nobody .

Infact, The same expression was used by Jesus at Reve 19 vs 16 where he said some disciples will receive a special name that nobody knows except the one collecting it . Question is who wrote the name ? His Father , so he is excluded from the nobody.

grin grin am sure you don't even know Your bible said his disciples will also receive that new name of Jesus

Now that is very different from Matt 24 vs 36 , It said ONLY THE FATHER knows . question remain , Why didn't holyspirit know ?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
removetheturban:
You copied even the websites. SMH.
So, whenever you are asked a question, you will run to a website for help instead of the Bible.

Will you accept that you are a Christian when your battery dies?

But you run to jw.org and quote verbatim. It is OK for you to consult jw.org but you say it isn't OK for others to go to any website they choose. Double speak.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
just a reminder: read up and answer the multiple questions that I asked you. this message is for someone else. I do not copy stuff from jw.org.
I study stuff. It is for personal consumption before others. I cannot share what I haven't consumed.

Pls answer my questions
Hairyrapunzel:

But you run to jw.org and quote verbatim. It is OK for you to consult jw.org but you say it isn't OK for others to go to any website they choose. Double speak.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
[sup][/sup]
removetheturban:
What is the difference between Jesus and God?
How did he veil his glory and power and authority?
Matthew 28:18 "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Luke 8:46 power has gone out from Me."
John 2:11 Jesus revealed his glory
I said his glory as Almighty God. The authority Christ received is that of his position as a glorified Christ.

He revealed his glory as the messiah and son of God but his glory as almighty God is yet to be revealed.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
removetheturban:
You guys love to copy and paste. Is it wrong for you to type something based on your personal knowledge? No wonder your write-ups are long and unconvincing. You just simply copy and paste for others to read.
Before you post something, you need to read and digest it. To ensure that it is agreeable with your belief and that you are ready for the questions from others who would read it.

I will advise you to spend your time to read all these stuff that you copy and paste and be equipped with them. If I meet you face to face, you will only raise your voice without making any genuine reasoning or input because you would not have access to all these gotquestions websites.
why do you run to jw.org to get information your reply is dumb. Instead of you attacking issues you attack the source.
Who told you I m not in agreement with them or didn't read what I copied. Smh
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

Every personality that exist was mentioned .

tell us why ?

You are exactly as confused as got question on this matter .

The bolded doesn't rhyme with logic .

The verse actually said he has a name written , question is who wrote the name ? He already made it clear its his father , Matt 11:27 , Paul confirms it in Philipians 2 vs 9 ,thus excluded from the nobody .

Infact, The same expression was used by Jesus at Reve 19 vs 16 where he said some disciples will receive a special name that nobody knows except the one collecting it . Question is who wrote the name ? His Father , so he is excluded from the nobody.

grin grin am sure you don't even know Your bible said his disciples will also receive that new name of Jesus

Now that is very different from Matt 24 vs 36 , It said ONLY THE FATHER knows . question remain , Why didn't holyspirit know ?
you are as confused as taze Russell and your organisation.
Now you have to explain? I m using your logic here since Jesus said no one knows new name, that means the father doesn't know.
Philiphians 2:9
Was not taking about Christ new name but his name Jesus, now everyone knows that name.
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:
Now you have to explain? I m using your logic here since Jesus said no one knows new name, that means the father doesn't know.
Was not taking about Christ new name but his name Jesus, now everyone knows that name.
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Jesus disciples know his new name - Rev 3:12

Jesus didn't say no one knows the name . 419 grin . the verse give a clue by saying the name was written .

My question to you, who wrote the name ?

I only reply you with Pauline logic, When he said all things have been subjected to him, that excludes the one who subject it to him - 1 Cor 15:24 to 28 .

So also, who wrote that name must be excluded from the nobody .

Now , Who tells the Father the day and hour ? grin grin so we can exclude the person

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
I only reply you with Pauline logic, When he said all things have been subjected to him, that excludes the one who subject it to him - 1 Cor 15:24 to 28 .

Now , Who tells the Father the day and hour ? so we can exclude the person grin

@Solite3
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
when will it be revealed?
solite3:
[sup][/sup] I said his glory as Almighty God. The authority Christ received is that of his position as a glorified Christ.

He revealed his glory as the messiah and son of God but his glory as almighty God is yet to be revealed.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

Jesus disciples know his new name - Rev 3:12

Jesus didn't say no one knows the name . 419 grin . the verse give a clue by saying the name was written .

My question to you, who wrote the name ?

Now , Who tells the Father the day and hour ? grin grin so we can exclude the person
very well. Use that same logic for matt 24:36.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

Now , Who tells the Father the day and hour ? so we can exclude the person grin

@Solite3
good in matt 24:36 Jesus didn't mention the holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit knows the mind of God.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:
very well. Use that same logic for matt 24:36.

Only if someone tells the Father the day and hour . grin grin

Before we can use it , we need to know who Tells the Father the day and hour so we can exclude the person , any idea so as to justify the use of that logic ?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
removetheturban:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
when will it be revealed?

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:
good in matt 24:36 Jesus didn't mention the holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit knows the mind of God.

cheesy grin grin Hahahaha , so you mean holy spirit actually knows the Father than his son , Jesus ?

Am so glad we arrive here.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
why do you have to attack organisations and not the message on the table? Focus on the message.

If Jesus is Jehovah, why didn't he answer the name that he gave to Moses?
solite3:
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Will it be revealed to humans on earth or to angels in heaven?
I will play blind to the "Power" and "authority" that you mentioned earlier. cheesy cheesy

What is the difference between his glory and his glory?
solite3:

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

Only if someone tells the Father the day and hour . grin grin

Before we can use it , we need to know who Tells the Father the day and hour so we can exclude the person , any idea so as to justify the use of that logic ?

you are indeed confused, the question should be who ordained the day of Christ coming.
If it was God then God is excluded. But the holy Spirit is also God.
Saying the holy Spirit does not know the day of Christ coming also means the father does not know.
The holy Spirit is also called the spirit of the father.

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Jesus does not need to mention the holy Spirit and he excluded him from the no one.

Educate yourself.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
removetheturban:
why do you have to attack organisations and not the message on the table? Focus on the message.

If Jesus is Jehovah, why didn't he answer the name that he gave to Moses?
direct your advice to peacefullove.
Yes Jesus did.
He always use the 'I am' for himself.

John 4:26
Verse Concepts
Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He."
John 6:35
Verse Concepts
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.

John 8:23
Verse Concepts
And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.
John 8:58
Verse Concepts
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
John 9:5
Verse Concepts
"While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world."
John 10:7
Verse Concepts
So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is 'I AM' the name?
solite3:
direct your advice to peacefullove.
Yes Jesus did.
He always use the 'I am' for himself.

John 4:26
Verse Concepts
Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He."
John 6:35
Verse Concepts
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.

John 8:23
Verse Concepts
And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.
John 8:58
Verse Concepts
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
John 9:5
Verse Concepts
"While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world."
John 10:7
Verse Concepts
So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
solite3:
you are indeed confused, the question should be who ordained the day of Christ coming.
If it was God then God is excluded. But the holy Spirit is also God.

ONLY the Father .

Is that hard for you to comprehende ?

The only person to be excluded has been mentioned .

to show that, He makes mention of every other personality that. exist as not knowing .

Nobody knows , FOR EMPHASIS " he continued : not even the angels or son.

Saying the holy Spirit does not know the day of Christ coming also means the father does not know.
The holy Spirit is also called the spirit of the father.

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Jesus does not need to mention the holy Spirit and he excluded him from the no one.

Educate yourself.

You are making things complicated for yourself, . infact am laughing , Is holy spirit no longer a separate person from Father and Son ?

That doesn't have anything to do with this. In this context we are looking at holysoirit as a SEPARATE person from Father and son.

Receive sense, Your person of holyspirit was also call d Spirit of Christ, Yet Christ doesn't Know ... Why ?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

cheesy grin grin Hahahaha , so you mean holy spirit actually knows the Father than his son , Jesus ?

Jesus is both man and God. If Jesus said he doesn't know the time he was certainly speaking as a man not God.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peacefullove:

Jesus is both man and God. If Jesus said he doesn't know the time he was certainly speaking of himself as a man not not as God.

I know you would confuse yourself the more.
You jws don't study your bible yourself, you are just brain washed. This is what you get when you use your sensual logic to analyze the scriptures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.