Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,646 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos (67662 Views)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by olatade(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
I prefer her before than the after look
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by GraveMan(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]
The After Is A Unclad Picture., She Jezz Show Off Her Body,, Tbh I Dnt Tink She Did Any Surgery
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by python1: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Did the surgeon added more fat to her body

These babe don't know that men generally prefer natural beauty to artificial beauty
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by sharpwriter(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
This type of lady will be sending people's fathers on errands anyhow, you will just be driving pass the market and you will sight your 75 years old daddy buying soup things.......... angry
lol cheesy
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Xerox01(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tbillz:
Something I dont Understand in the b'Utt and Bo*bs surgery, will it be inflated like tyre? Whats the normal gauge?
I with you bro.... lol
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by eddieguru(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
[sup][/sup] damn!!!

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
In another decade that asset will have assumed junk status. Folks, invest in the long term so that your grand kids will be in awe, not seeking court orders to hide their past.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Shes beautiful I can smash that
Chief Chief
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by freeman95(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
All for the sake of multiply cockss or what?
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by 1miccza: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
pinnket:
All I see here is a girl with LOW SELF ESTEEM... Too bad most girls have this same mentality about their body structure.

Very very low bro.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by emmbecca: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Damilare6293:
All na for termites inside six feet....
vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by modath(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
This type of lady will be sending people's fathers on errands anyhow, you will just be driving pass the market and you will sight your 75 years old daddy buying soup things.......... angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by ooshinibos: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:

These babe don't know that men generally prefer natural beauty to artificial beauty
most will not know its artificial until

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Jaabioro(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
She is hot .,how do you want me to believe that she is hot when l never touch her.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Chief Chief

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by pawesome(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
D surgeon changed d hair style grin
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
What's the essence of having surgery when she's beautifully and wonderfully made?
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by habsydiamond(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
she don destroy her heaven passport. when she reach heaven gate and angel Gabriel come bring out the original body to the fake one..he go come say Na fraud say make she dey go hell fire... the first pix is thesame to the second, the only difference is she wore jeans in one and the other she wore catapult.....
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=62127017][/quote]You are not serious Jor, lets go eat fish later
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
I am ready when you are
Adaumunocha:
You are not serious Jor, lets go eat fish later
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by ibkayee(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
She looks great either way
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Olulinks(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:

Those are Nigerian men. The men he did for are not Nigerian men.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by talk2percy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
So why exactly did she go under the knife? I think that should be the question
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by dhardline(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Total obsession over how you look and waste of money that would have being put to better use.

Body wey maggot go still chop last last.

Exercise instead and live healthy.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by mofedamijo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ps- Young ladies of nowadays don't have conscience anymore, i remember bumping into our family friend at the supermarket one time and as i was exchanging pleasantries with the '72 years old man' i sighted 'sanitary pads' in his shopping basket, they are all boys in the family and their mother is '69' so from my calculations she hit menopause since '1998'................. angry
lol ure a badt mathematician,so baba cannot help his grand daughters abi,or baba cannot buy for his niece........it could even be mama that us using it,sometimes when they re old they cant control bladder well so mama might have small small leaks....
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am ready when you are
Oya send ur digit and I'll call ya
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
I will be free within within the next 2 hrs
Adaumunocha:
Oya send ur digit and I'll call ya
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Behappie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by BruncleZuma: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akpa Nsi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos / Fashion Thread For Men: Share Fashion & Grooming Tips! / What Is Your Best Perfume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.