Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

"Marriage Dance" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Marriage Dance" (498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Marriage Dance" by EMXTAN1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
I've attended some weddings and every thing seems easy for introverts like "Us" to do, but my heart pants when the wedding hosts are invited to dance, the heart isn't racing fast because of their dance moves, but how on earth will I cope when I'm on stage that fateful day with my bride. Lol, believe it or not, we re plenty in this category, who only know the conventional left/right dance. I quickly thought ...I could employ "Keffy the dancer" or any other willing and patient teacher to help. Another problem arose which is what dance step can I learn in this era of scary dance moves that abound. The funny occurrence I noticed in all the weddings I attended is the spraying of money when the couples dance. Finally I concluded " if ya coming for my wedding, lemme warn you.. *I will dance my left and right moves o* with additional swags sha.. Come spray your money, eat, and do the Dance on my behalf

Yours Sincerely
Xtan

(1) (Reply)

The Untitled Story By Benson Sibigam. / My Forever Love — A Novelette / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.