Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Should I Wear This Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Should I Wear This Season (1803 Views)

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / What Can I Wear On My Graduation Ceremony? / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Wear This Season by Missfemtop(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
We all know Nigeria weather to either be our dry or wet season’s, but ask yourself which season are we presently? We are in our wet season right? Lots of laughter!!!! Am just joking; even a baby sis would understand the fact that we are in our dry season.
Each season’s bring new development, a new design and then a new trend of Ankara print style’s which would make you extra gorgeous. As a lady do you just wear any attire to parties or any style’s during this season? Am not saying you are doing the wrong thing but it’s totally wrong if you are a fashionista. I expected you as a fashionista to know more about Nigeria season’s related to fashion.
When you dressed up in any attire here and there so you then start complaining about the heat

Read more and check here

http://timtop.com.ng/2017/10/things-you-should-wear-during-this-season/
Re: What Should I Wear This Season by Missfemtop(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
There are other style's you can try
This is the one of the shocking Nigerian Ankara Style Dress For Ladies who are alive because it can be accustomed and it can also be academic as able-bodied for casual occasions.
we have all the correct elements to in our browsable collection of style’s to beautify the marriages favourably look. Associate outfit to treasure for you. Seriously speaking weddings are as before long a accurate affair, However it’s turning into a lot’s of modern lifestyle to refrain custom and embrace the carefree with prevailing fashion falling in line. With classic-impressed glamour awfully profuse a coexisting day focus of trend.

Re: What Should I Wear This Season by Missfemtop(f): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Missfemtop:
We all know Nigeria weather to either be our dry or wet season’s, but ask yourself which season are we presently? Are we in our wet season right? Lots of laughter!!!! Am just joking; even a baby sis would understand the fact that we are in our dry season.
Each season bring new development, a new design and then a new trend of Ankara print style’s which would make you extra gorgeous. As a lady do you just wear any attire to parties or any style’s during this season? Am not saying you are doing the wrong thing but it’s totally wrong if you are a fashionista. I expected you as a fashionista to know more about Nigeria season’s related to fashion.
When you dressed up in any attire here and there so you then start complaining about the heat

Read more and check here

http://timtop.com.ng/2017/10/things-you-should-wear-during-this-season/

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Joins The Advert Trends Of The 2018 Fashion Skills Acquisition / Chantelle C-chic Graphie Full Cup Bra For Your Girlfriend / Home Decorative Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.