Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. (5886 Views)

How To Order Product From 1688.com To Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM & 1688.COM - SHIP TO NIGERIA AT CHEAPEST RATE / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hi all,
Pleased to introduce to you Fashiontrendstore enterprise,we provide superior service with a mission to maximize profit for our clients@ fastest and cheapest shipping rates

what we do:
1.we help you buy from chinese online store 1688.com and Taobao ONLY.

2.Sending money to china (to a Chinese supplier's bank account or individual)

3. air cargo shipping and sea shipping from china to lagos or your location in Nigeria.

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE

Modalities for making purchases

1)paste your goods URL here then we will follow up and give
you quotation.

2)send details of your inquiry through any of our contact below

3)Send Us An Email/Request In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request
Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc
Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number
Quotation would be sent with payment details

Why you need our services

*One Stop Solution: Sourcing, Ordering,Payment, Your Ideal Business Partner In All Your transaction.

*Affordable Commission.

* 5/24 Hours Release Of Payment To Any Seller/Mecharant.

* Save Your Time, Save Your Cost, and Guard Against scam, etc.

Shipping rate depends on the kg of your goods

Our shipping rates:
1Kg -$5
(This also varies from time to time and has different charges for batteries and oils )
Contact me for recent rate and charges.

Our Services Fee/Comission
10% on total order for small orders
5% on total order for large orders

Our Exchange Rate
Moderate Rate [ Depending On Our Daily Transaction Rate].

Best Regards,

AUDU O.K

CONTACT US TODAY FOR RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY SERVICES.
call or whatsap 08154003341
Email-hormotee@yahoo.com
Location -Ladipo shogunle ,Lagos.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Contact us....For cheap and fast shipping .....Let's have a productive week ahead... Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by Firmjudge(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2017
3$ per item How..?
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Firmjudge:

3$ per item

How..?
Yes sir per item, if you are buying more than 10pcs of an item or 10 pcs there would be discount on this charge.
Thanks for your enquiry

1 Like

Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by Firmjudge(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
FashionTrend:

Yes sir per item, if you are buying more than 10pcs of an item or 10 pcs there would be discount on this charge.
Thanks for your enquiry

I wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2017
MORNING BOOST :
Network with your friends that are making progress rather than avoiding them. You can't compete with grace.

Manage well to grow big. Little management leads to bigger achievements.

You will not have more until you become more and you will not become more until you know more.

Good Morning. Wishing You all a Lovely Day.

Contact us....For cheap and fast shipping .....Let's have a productive day ahead... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Good morning all

Don't forget to contact us for buying , shipping and payment.
Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by virtualcard: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
So if it is not upto 1kg wat is the charge

1 Like

Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
virtualcard:
So if it is not upto 1kg wat is the charge

Calculation would be done based on the weight if it's not up to a kg

Kindly let us know the weight.

Thank you for your enquiry.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Good morning everyone

Our prices has been adjusted to serve you better .

Keep the calls and messages coming In.

Contact us for buying, shipping and payment.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2017
These Items and more can be gotten for you

Contact us for more information

Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Contact us for buying , fastshipping and good payment rate
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Always here to serve you better

... Contact us anytime & anyday ....we ship faster and our shipping cost are cheaper Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017

Air cargo
Sea cargo

... Contact us anytime & anyday ....we ship faster and our shipping cost are cheaper Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by Fastlinkpro: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
Hello

i need quote for this

https://goldenrulehair.1688.com/page/offerlist.htm?spm=a261y.7663282.0.0.454b7780eENueP

Hello fastlinkpro,
Thank you for your enquiry
You sent only a page
Please kindly send the correct link
Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by Fastlinkpro: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
FashionTrend:

Hello fastlinkpro,
Thank you for your enquiry
You sent only a page
Please kindly send the correct link
Thanks

oh sorry, i posted wrong link, but dont worry, another agent handling it. next time sir
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

oh sorry, i posted wrong link, but dont worry, another agent handling it. next time sir
Okay we hope to work with you soon .
Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning everyone

Our prices has been adjusted to serve you better .

Keep the calls and messages coming In.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2018

Air cargo
Sea cargo

... Contact us anytime & anyday ....we ship faster and our shipping cost are cheaper

Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by phollybee(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
I hope to partner with you soon... I believe if u do me well, u'll get more clients from me
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
phollybee:
I hope to partner with you soon... I believe if u do me well, u'll get more clients from me
We are expecting to hear from you,
You ll be glad you did
Kind regards
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by duroc(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
duroc:
Durocity is here
Welcome boss
Oak is here to serve you better
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by duroc(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
FashionTrend:

Welcome boss
Oak is here to serve you better

Na sex doll I wan import.. U fit get?
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Contact us for buying,fast shipping and good payment rate.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning all

Don't forget to contact us for buying , shipping and payment.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
NOTE
Please while sending in your orders,endeavour to send link of items from the same supplier to make it easier BUT if you are senidng links from different supplier,it shouldnt be more than 7 items.
For more enquiry
Contact -08154003341 on whatsapp
Thanks.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by Larry253(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
good day bro
i will patronize you if only you give me genuine store link on 1688.com for this product hourglass waist trainers...
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Larry253:
good day bro
i will patronize you if only you give me genuine store link on 1688.com for this product hourglass waist trainers...
Kindly send a WhatsApp message on 08154003341
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good afternoon all,
This is to inform that China will be having their new year holiday from 10th to 25th of February 2018.
We implore everyone to send their link for purchase and shipment in time .
Kind regards.
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by FashionTrend: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Dearest Customer,
China Holiday is fast approaching
.....Contact us anytime & any day We ship faster & our shipping cost are cheaper.
Thanks
Re: We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. by kinsoko(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello sir,
your number is on wattapp cos I need to chat with you,
But your price is a bit high ooo.... others are bringing for me at $4 to $5 per kg .... But I need try your conpany... Pls post a wattapp no or wattapp me 08166774999.

Waithing to here from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tamper Proof For PET Bottle Cover/Plain Shrink Wrapper / Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) / Sites That Pay You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.