Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Shan George Dishes Out Advice To Nigerian Pastors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Dishes Out Advice To Nigerian Pastors (255 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shan George Dishes Out Advice To Nigerian Pastors by exclusivepp(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Veteran Nigerian actress, Shan George has called out Nigerian pastors,asking them to use their tithes and offerings to repair roads instead of buying private jets and expensive cars.

She wrote:

Dear Nigeria Pastors, I beg you in the name of God this beautiful Sunday, i’m on my knees, i know you must have collected a lot of tithes and offerings this Sunday, Pls help us repair our roads instead of using the money to buy private jets and big cars. U and your family fly over us with your private jets, while we perish down here. So many people have died here. Pls is it a crime or a sin if you help? #pastors #help #people #please

Click Link To See What She shared:

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/shan-george-dishes-advice-nigerian-pastors/

(1) (Reply)

Konga Lays Claim On Wande Coal’s Talent Says He Introduced Him To Don Jazzy / Class,convenience And Functionality. / #ayayachatlounge With Joe EL On Friday 12th January 2018 By 8pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.