Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? (11162 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by saintcasmir(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello guys here,

I was trying to withdraw some money on my payoneer card from a Zenith Banks's ATM few hours ago. Though, before going to the ATM, I had calculated how much my money is worth based on N345/USD exchange rate, but I each time I tried the the machine kept on telling me that I have insufficient fund, notwithstanding the fact that I also have factored in their charges($1 per transaction).

So, I'm wondering what is actually their exchange rate?

Also, a message was flashed on the ATM screen saying that I would be charged N1,400 plus the withdrawal amount. Has anyone else experienced this too or I was the one not getting their message?
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by drizzymadbet(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why not sell to payoneer exchangers here on nairaland and they credit your money in minutes
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by modath(f): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
saintcasmir:
Hello guys here,

I was trying to withdraw some money on my payoneer card from a Zenith Banks's ATM few hours ago. Though, before going to the ATM, I had calculated how much my money is worth based on N345/USD exchange rate, but I each time I tried the the machine kept on telling me that I have insufficient fund, notwithstanding the fact that I also have factored in their charges($1 per transaction).

Also, a message was flashed on the ATM screen saying that I would be charged N1,400 plus the withdrawal amount. Has anyone else experienced this too or I was the one not getting their message?

Banks will pay you @ CBN rate... 306+-....

If you want to use an exchanger though, I'm available...

My no is in my profile...

P.S.. You can check my history small too...Thx.
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by saintcasmir(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
drizzymadbet:
Why not sell to payoneer exchangers here on nairaland and they credit your money in minutes
At what rate sir?
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by AndyCole16(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
modath:

Sharp girl
I have known you here for sometime now...
I think you should be credible

1 Like

Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by gboyetade: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning all. Bring all your Payoneer at 342/$ .

Instant cash. Escrow allowed.

O8O59391O54 or O9O6853301 (WhatsApp and calls)

1 Like

Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by mbz101(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by dokdave(m): 4:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Redeem your iTunes X Amazon cards.

At the best rate check bio for more details
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by mitmas(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2018
mbz101:
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

VPN No logs $30 yr

Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Only you���, Thank God u no dey buy Itunes,Amazon, Steam and Google play cards... +2348038432577- Whatsapp only (I redeem at best market rate- $20,000 my daily budget! Beyond this no trade.

1 Like

Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by akinyemi0103(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by akinyemi0103(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2018
i will recommend wema bank cos i withdraw #18000 on monday with my payooner and the total amount they charged me including the withdrawal fee of #3.15 was 54.89. That makes it 349/$
saintcasmir:
Hello guys here,

Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by bt2017(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Using payoneer to withdraw money from ICBC ATMs at an exchange rate of US$1 = 6.1RMB
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by mbz101(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2018

VPN No logs $30 yr

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by VocalWalls: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 350/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by Zdoh(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by alkines(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
saintcasmir:
Hello guys here,

i withrew $26 just recently with my card equating to #8000.
Breakdown
22.66 = #8000
3.44 withdrawal fee...
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by Eudes(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
alkines:
Breakdown
22.66 = #8000
3.44 withdrawal fee...

which bank
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by alkines(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Eudes:

which bank
union bank.... Firstbank are fair
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by Trends15: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please, I really need help with this payoneer ATM funds withdrawal.
Few months back, I tried withdrawing from an access bank ATM for 4 good times which wasn't successful (it displays insufficient fund but I have fun funds on the card) but I was charged for on each of the trials.

Please someone should walk me through step by step on how to do this or link me to something that will help me, PLEASE!

Note: My payoneer account is not yet able to transfer funds to other payoneer users, so ATM is my only option of withdrawal at this time.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by TruthinAction: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
alkines:
Breakdown
22.66 = #8000
3.44 withdrawal fee...

What is the minimum allowable deposit. I have $26.25 in my payoneer account.
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by bluefilm: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please I need some help from our experienced payoneers.

I have $14 in my payoneer account and I wish to withdraw thru the atm.

Please what is the minimum amount I can withdraw?

Also, I will like to know the withdrawal amount I will type on the atm since withdrawal is based on USD?

Thanks.
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by macphilip: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by ifec92: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Please I need help... A fam wanna send me some money from abroad,he asked me to open a PayPal account which I read it's not useable in Nigeria...can I use this payoneer instead? Or anyone with better knowledge on how I can go about it?
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by lexxyrule(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2018
ifec92:
Please I need help... A fam wanna send me some money from abroad,he asked me to open a PayPal account which I read it's not useable in Nigeria...can I use this payoneer instead? Or anyone with better knowledge on how I can go about it?

Message me 08062085481
Re: The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? by Dsalz(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2019
modath:

I’m interested in a payoneer exchange

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. / UBA Bank Plc - Savings Account!. / Nigerians Not Patient With Buhari’s Govt, Change Takes Times —folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.