Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers (8345 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti / Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
If the original intent of the government was to retrain the teachers that scored less than the benchmark, I don't see any reason why the government should rescind the decision and do anything they like.

It is this tyrannical tendencies that won't make things work, you automatically turn people or groups into rebel mode.

Leadership from top to bottom sucks in this country
Imagine sacking someone who scored 74% in a test? How many distinction did El Rufai had in his subjects, both O'level and university courses?

1 Like

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by AZeD1(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Yelutide:
Lets be sincere here, if there are lot of jobs in the country do you think you and I will want to be a teacher? 80% of primary and secondary school teachers we have today aren't teachers by profession but teachers just to have what to eat. Provide Job for graduates and you'll get certified teachers in the class room.

Now that he sacked 21,000 teachers... he has just succeeded in adding to the problem of the society.
So you'd rather he kept unqualified teachers?
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Shawnnn01: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
fabre4:

you guys just commented without reading the post well .They were told they were to be retrained not sacked and while am not in support of mediocrity I think the government should abide by their word.

Why not force the govt to retrain dead brain like yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by AZeD1(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:

Imagine sacking someone who scored 74% in a test? How many distinction did El Rufai had in his subjects, both O'level and university courses?
El Rufai is a first class graduate. You can knock El Rufai for so many things but his educational qualifications and brilliance is a no go area.

4 Likes

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Shawnnn01: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Sunsets:
My dear Talk2bryant, it is by the same measure that this your comment laced with grammatical blunders has been pardoned that the teachers should be pardoned and trained. Ask ElRufai if he has sponsored training and retraining for the teachers involved. Besides, the book says 60%, why change the goal post midway in a game?
. Our dear sunset, build your own school and employ the dullards as the teacher. You can continue providing those dull heads with on the job training with resource you do not have to grease you foolishness till your brain comes alive.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by HeyCorleone(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:
Nigeria is not finished. 75% pass mark? Haba!

For a Primary 4 test?! Are you serious?!

2 Likes

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by python1: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2017
fabre4:

you guys just commented without reading the post well .They were told they were to be retrained not sacked and while am not in support of mediocrity I think the government should abide by their word.
Train them on what? Basic literacy or states & capitals? What kind of training do you intend to give teachers who cannot write their names? Is it states and capitals you want to start teaching them? How can a teacher fail pri 4 questions and you are talking about training? There is a difference between teachers training and basic literacy training. The sacked ones are illiterates. The qualified ones among them will be trained on teaching skills.

4 Likes

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by transient123(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2017
dharrey2012:
No on the job training for them for over decades and you want them to improve? It's only in Nigeria we plant maize and expect apple

I wonder how a brain dead teacher can be retrained and come tops.

Kaduna NUT is a terrorist organisation, they have terrorized loads of Kaduna pupils and hence, all became useless for themselves and the society.

3 Likes

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by python1: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Brother, the thing taya me oh.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Sunsets: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Shawnnn01:
. Our dear sunset, build your own school and employ the dullards as the teacher. You can continue providing those dull heads with on the job training with resource you do not have to grease you foolishness till your brain comes alive.
My dearest Shawnnn01, it is Sunsets (with capital 'S'); use 'teachers' for 'dullards'. A friendly advice: please try as much as possible to restrain yourself from exposing deeply rooted bad parenting.

1 Like

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by agrovick(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Smh!
NUT is mad
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Elnino4ladies: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:

Lol El Rufai is a first class graduate.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Lol El Rufai is a first class graduate.
This didn't answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2017
HeyCorleone:

For a Primary 4 test?! Are you serious?!
75%, that's too high a standard anywhere in the world. Primary four you said, you wouldn't believe until you tried it.

1 Like

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Elnino4ladies: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:
This didn't answer my question.

And what is the yeye question?
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2017
AZeD1:

El Rufai is a first class graduate. You can knock El Rufai for so many things but his educational qualifications and brilliance is a no go area.
I'm interested in seeing his O'level result.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

And what is the yeye question?
I don't yeye answer. Go back to the first comment you quoted. Nigerians and their offensive use of words.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by 4kings: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:

I'm interested in seeing his O'level result.
He had first class honors in his Bsc and also a Harvard Business School alumni, do you really think his O'level would be bad?
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2017
4kings:

He had first class honors in his Bsc and also a Harvard Business School alumni, do you really think his O'level would be bad?
No. I guess he couldn't possibly have distinction in all the subjects he sat for. 75% pass mark is too high.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by 4kings: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:

No. I guess he couldn't possibly have distinction in all the subjects he sat for. 75% pass mark is too high.
Oh, that's true.
But maybe most of them(teachers) were highly unqualified and the exams was not as hard as we think.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by tee4naija(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2017
The problem did not start yesterday. It started the day we introduced Federal character, Quota system and biased admission criteria such as the provision for educationally less developed States ELDS in our education system. It will take a complete reversal of all these for the North to get it right. Even if they sacked all the teachers in their schools, it is just like scratching a problem on the surface.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by tee4naija(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:

Sorry I don't get it. The exam I learnt is primary 4 standard. The minimum qualification into SUBEB is NCE (which presupposes one has a school cert).If NCE holders could not score 75% in the exam meant for primary 4, what do we expect from the pupils they teach?
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by 4kings: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2017
tee4naija:

Sorry I don't get it. The exam I learnt is primary 4 standard. The minimum qualification into SUBEB is NCE (which presupposes one has a school cert).If NCE holders could not score 75% in the exam meant for primary 4, what do we expect from the pupils they teach?
Wow, so indeed the exam was cheap.
Na wa oo
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
El rufai causing chaos and confusion everywhere he goes, can he be sacked as well for failing as the governor of Kaduna state and 800 southerns
Kadunains were murdered under his imposed curfew and no one was brought to book.he failed 100 percent there. El rufai is a demonic evil spirit
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by jaafree: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
ify84:
Many factors affect ones performance in a sitting at an exam.. So, they should be given another chance for another exam..
. my friend the exams giving to them is as simple as there is no need for anyone to read anything to score at least 80%. I have the question with me.

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by siraj1402(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Imagine, asking to retrain those that will still be asking the state government for their training allowance even upon scoring zero.
NUT is mad.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by perlemo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na who employ these people sef ? NUT kaduna chapter
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by fabre4: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shawnnn01:

.well for someone who can't read an understand I think my brain is more alive than yours and your generation will ever be. Fool with an idiot's IQ
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Water101(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Retire them rather than sack them.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by ify84(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
jaafree:
. my friend the exams giving to them is as simple as there is no need for anyone to read anything to score at least 80%. I have the question with me.

Hmmmmm, they are simple sha.. But they may have prepared for higher things not knowing it will be class work stuff. A second chance will help
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by HeyCorleone(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
maasoap:

75%, that's too high a standard anywhere in the world. Primary four you said, you wouldn't believe until you tried it.

75% for a primary 4 test is too high a cutoff for supposed teachers?!

Why can't we just tell ourselves the truth.

To think these teachers would go so hard on the students of they failed such test.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Shawnnn01: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
fabre4:

.well for someone who can't read an understand I think my brain is more alive than yours and your generation will ever be. Fool with an idiot's IQ

Lol.. With the nonsense you wrote here, there is no wonder you desire to be retrained by the Kaduna state govt. Your case is like that of horse which can not be forced to drink when forced to the stream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Requirements To Work As A Nurse In Germany. / Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled / Ghana Military Women Are Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.