Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. (4867 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
The guy that likes her is actually cute.He needs a lil touch up and he is good to do.He has the caramel skin already... smiley

Chicks like ready made guys too much.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by AlexCk: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol

lalasticlala

@Op, u haven't seen this b4?.

Anyways, it's always funny anytime i see it tho

1 Like

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by iamJ(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The guy that likes her is cute.
He needs a lil touch up and he is good to do.
He has the caramel skin already... smiley

Chicks just like ready made too much grin
safe your strength

Rokia2 a thread like this already made front page this year.

1 Like

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by opatzy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Looolz Attention seeker... He downloaded the pics when the girl uploaded it and used it has his Dp. Claiming he is the real guy

1 Like

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

@Op, u haven't seen this b4?.

Anyways, it's always funny anytime i see it tho

Lol am just seeing it. This is epic lol so funny.
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
opatzy:
Looolz Attention seeker... He downloaded the pics when the girl uploaded it and used it has his Dp. Claiming he is the real guy

LOL...true.
I guess he wanted to fall her hand for trying to shame a brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
safe your strength

Rokia2 a thread like this already made front page this year.

Lol at safe your strength....so only front page topics deserve her strength? lol
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by iamJ(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol at safe your strength....so only front page topics deserve her strength? lol
she should take it easy with the like seeking grin
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by AlexCk: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol am just seeing it. This is epic lol so funny.

Hehehe,
People should stop judging a book by its cover though.
U don't see Mark or Bill flaunting gold chains or cash like other 'supposed rich people' wink
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Fkforyou(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
I actually burst out laughing.... grin

That was savage men.. cheesy
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by TEAMvido(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
so watin con happen ....
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
of what use does it make if the guy dosent have a biggerPrick
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by TremayneKunde: 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
This really hilarious and I can't control my laughing after reading this post. As per the essay help uk service, many people are overthinks about their beauty. But this guy reply is ultimate and I really like his sense of humor.
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by MrCork: 2:43pm On May 03, 2018
angry
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:
angry

Where the f**ck did you go shocked

All is well on NL, MrCork is back grin
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by MrCork: 2:47pm On May 03, 2018
Rokia2:
Lol

.. but why do home based guys all ways look like mechanic? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

.. but why do home based guys all ways look like mechanic? (No ofeense ) angry
ogun on that your jara

1 Like

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by gabrielventures: 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
G
Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by MrCork: 5:59pm On May 03, 2018
mistel:
ogun on that your jara

..English gademmmammit. Bro u from Africa. .Innnnit? (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

..English gademmmammit. Bro u from Africa. .Innnnit? (No ofeense) undecided
Hehehe welcome back MrCork grin

(1) (Reply)

Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.