Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! (8703 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Blackhawk01: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

Cc Baeby. grin

Copy copy undecided
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

when sek,zzxy activates I will send you email with it okay?
no problemo
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:
See all of them talking STD and shït like they’re not the same girls we know that love dicks so much like their lives depend on it. Is it not some faithful guys that contact STD as a result of the wayward nature of their one true girlfriend?

Until you truly add a value to a guy’s life there is no need for him to dedicate his time fully into committing with you. Some of you want so many things that you can’t offer yourself that’s why some guys have decided to jump on the players train.

If you girls really feel the opinion of the Op is out of place then prove to us with facts. That most of you girls are not like wi-fi, looking for the nearest guy with the best connection and as soon as you see a stronger connection you jump on it like regugees scampering for bread in an IDP camp. undecided

Yay! Who vex this guy for me like this? cheesy
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba dis lad just dey gimme Joy
i feel u.yesterday match see how guys jus dey scream for my area.
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i feel u.yesterday match see how guys jus dey scream for my area.
hahaha yeah mean moanrinhoe and his useless tactics wey em display yesterday.....I just vex that evening walahi

Chelsea be dey use us do trainingcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Martin0:

Come ooogrin
Nor con dey do swinko swinko ooogringrin
haha@ swinko swinko cheesy...by the way wey dat ur curvy friend.
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

hahaha yeah mean moanrinhoe and his useless tactics wey em display yesterday.....I just vex that evening walahi

Chelsea be dey use us do trainingcheesy
training of life cheesy

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
2buffagain:

There is time for everything. Yes, even fukcing 10 different girls/guys.

Eventually all that stuff becomes played out and it becomes time to wear your big boy/girl pants and do patron/matriarch things.
Catch your fun, but know when to start transitioning so you don't become "THAT uncle/aunty".

Who.is talking about Fvcking the 10gals
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bibi294:

After all you said about your mum
Ladies then were loyal!

The ladies we have today are so emotionally unstable

1 Like

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by makydebbie(f): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Copy copy undecided
E no good oo
Do your own ooo
E go better. tongue
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:
This is getting serious grin grin grin grin
OP be sincere with yourself, are you happy with this decision you've made.

Having 10 female friends and not giving my full commitment to one?

Yeah!

They're friends not GF
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Earthquake1:
O boy wetin you drink grin
Lol..Tank water
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
training of life cheesy
They for dash us 5 yesterday
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
falcon01:
Who started this?! Boys are turning to players, fuckin different p*ssies, not been in a committed relationship
Actually..ladies started it!

Break a guy heart now...and he will find it so hard to live again
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:
senseless son!!this is how you gonna die of STD

cheesy

Lol.. do you have sex with all your friends?

I never said "I'm having sex with them all"

1 Like

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Augustap:
I kuku like this world. By the time you sleep with 7 different girls with different STIs, your eyes will clear. God will na catch you, the 8th girl will just be suffering from the initial stage of monkey pox, and I'll be here laughing grin

And how many guys have you opened your legs out for? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Martin0(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahah I get so many curvy friend for all my male naggies like you..
Infact I get specials for jus u and u alonegrin

Which of them would u like your highness?grin
Shinarlaura or shaybbabygringrin
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Born2conquer:

Having 10 female friends and not giving my full commitment to one?

Yeah!

They're friends not GF

As long as they don't meet each other. You're a good boy. Hope you know the risks involved?
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
TSOM:

This is odd coming from a girl who sleeps with random men and extorts money from them.

Swear on your life and everything sacred that you date only one man at a time ; that you have never cheated on someone you were dating or had casual sex. smiley

Shameless hypocrite!
God bless you..

Guys hardly have sex compared to the way ladies have it!

A guy might have sex with at most 10gals!
But ladies. Lol... everyday...diff guys "can" put in
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Guy na which kind chicks you dey carry? I be know one zone for Ikeja GRA chicks there are spotless, clean. Just 15k back in the days, we dey recession now, so with 10k you get carry one sha. You go get full treatment, from MA, to footjob, to M.I.A

You go follow me? I want go explore jare. Before this thing go scatter my dada here.
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:
See all of them talking STD and shït like they’re not the same girls we know that love dicks so much like their lives depend on it. Is it not some faithful guys that contact STD as a result of the wayward nature of their one true girlfriend?

Until you truly add a value to a guy’s life there is no need for him to dedicate his time fully into committing with you. Some of you want so many things that you can’t offer yourself that’s why some guys have decided to jump on the players train.

If you girls really feel the opinion of the Op is out of place then prove to us with facts. That most of you girls are not like wi-fi, looking for the nearest guy with the best connection and as soon as you see a stronger connection you jump on it like regugees scampering for bread in an IDP camp. undecided

Boss ..tuale for this

1 Like

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Martin0:

i like the twocheesycheesy..but na shaybbarbi i be dey ask u about cheesy. Tell am i dey hala hercheesy..
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Born2conquer:

God bless you..

Guys hardly have sex compared to the way ladies have it!

Hahaha Guy you no well

THIS STATEMENT CRACKED ME UP

You forget add quickie, one lady can give 100 heads and receive 10000 heads and her mileage no go count grin grin grin
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
no problemo

Gan gan gan gangringrin
Person go just suffer plant another man go con harvest,,Egbami ooo wetin person do uuu na wa. Ooogringrin
These na oppression ooo

Oya queensekxy come choose now ooo
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

As long as they don't meet each other. You're a good boy. Hope you know the risks involved?

Lol... seriously.. they do meet each other

Sade meet Kemi...Kemi good night...I wanna take a stroll with Sade
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Martin0:

Guy you're negotiating our Sister in the house abi? Shaybebaby, I'm coming for you. As single girls no do una
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Born2conquer:

Lol... seriously.. they do meet each other

Sade meet Kemi...Kemi good night...I wanna take a stroll with Sade

You don maga guy. You dey use juju. Na so your case hot reach? Which " tekpe " you dey use? Na which baba do the jazz ?
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy na which kind chicks you dey carry? I be know one zone for Ikeja GRA chicks there are spotless, clean. Just 15k back in the days, we dey recession now, so with 10k you get carry one sha. You go get full treatment, from MA, to footjob, to M.I.A

You go follow me? I want go explore jare. Before this thing go scatter my dada here.
mehn u dey flex oocheesycheesy.dem sabi twerk?
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hahaha Guy you no well

THIS STATEMENT CRACKED ME UP

You forget add quickie, one lady can give 100 heads and receive 10000 heads and her mileage no go count grin grin grin

Feat ladies o
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

You don maga guy. You dey use juju. Na so your case hot reach? Which " tekpe " you dey use? Na which baba do the jazz ?
I no woo them Na..so dey no fit lay claim untop my movement
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I no woo them Na..so dey no fit lay claim untop my movement
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
mehn u dey flex oocheesycheesy.dem sabi twerk?

Full treatment bro. Not the opebi allen road side oh. One coded spot for ikeja GRA

Foot Job

Massage

Mouth A.ction

All kinds of treatment.

Just 10k brov. Cheap price for treat of a life time

You go follow me go ? I need a gee like you, men e don tey i enter street, i need release some stuffs jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.