Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (49434 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zaytun11:
United States of America is in my mind n i already traveling experience which indicates dubai two times and Ghana also two times
Please what nx to do to gain u s visa

Base on my experience your travel history sometimes may and may not count during interview.
Your genuine presentation of your reason why you are going to the state will play a significant role in issuance of your visa or not.
Psychologically you have to be strong and confident.
That part is one hurdle another one is the POE.
You also need to be smart and alert .
My case is an example.
Back to your question on what to do to gain US visa .

I live is in the state now Minnesota precisely and i have started my status adjustment process,though not an easy thing but surely am getting there.

Get an invite from relations and or admission from any authorized school and apply for visa date, then appeared before the VO and proved your case .

5 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Zaytun11(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks a lot but once again i do like to ask the category of visa i will need if i want to apply via conference or should i go for family visa?
Which one is easier
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Surdycole2 post=65950539][/quote]

Sorry bro you cant PM me cos me self my leg never strong.
Thanks
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Zaytun11:
Thanks a lot but once again i do like to ask the category of visa i will need if i want to apply via conference or should i go for family visa?
Which one is easier

Both fall under B1/B2 visa category you can do either
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
shininglite:
Travelling to sweden this year!
Impossible is nothing!

who is goin to sweden?

I am Hopefully
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by shininglite(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
demal:

I am Hopefully

how far have u gone?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by opeyemix: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
This thread is not interactive like b4

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Eminentbabe: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello gurus in the huz, please i have a quick question that needs an urgent answer

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
shininglite:
Impossible is nothing!

who is goin to sweden?
Baba, What type of visa do you intend using bro?

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by africanjarule: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
I my thinking is to travel either usa, Canada or Australia one of the three country is my dream place to travel to again I have a sister that just travelled to Oman like one month ago now I think Oman is also a good country country most especially there currency very high one Omani rair now is around #1000 i think if someone teavel to oman that person wont regret it.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Berliner1: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
africanjarule:
I my thinking is to travel either usa, Canada or Australia one of the three country is my dream place to travel to again I have a sister that just travelled to Oman like one month ago now I think Oman is also a good country country most especially there currency very high one Omani rair now is around #1000 i think if someone teavel to oman that person wont regret it.

Lol....u better wise up.

If you are a frequently traveller u can try all the country u mention before and forget oman.

USA visa rate for virgin passport holder below the age of 40 is very low.

If you have the time and money you can try australia...but you must have real money cos that country is freaking expensive to apply and live.

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Berliner1: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Izuogu1:
I intend to travel to either Australia, USA or Canada for hustling. How do I go about it?

How can u hussle when u cant do basic research with your phone?

Anyway lets start this way, are you gainfully employ, last academic acquire,have u been to any developed country before?

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by yusuftosho: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hi Kunle,
I have few things to confirm from you, I will appreciate if I can send you mail cos your message button is missing on your Nairaland profile.

Thanks in advance

kunle75:

No amount is too much or less
Am a testimony to that fact
In minnesota USA now,but be ready for unforeseen situations
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
yusuftosho:
Hi Kunle,
I have few things to confirm from you, I will appreciate if I can send you mail cos your message button is missing on your Nairaland profile.

Thanks in advance

Am sorry bro i dont drop my email address for strangers.
This is a forum where we all learn from others opinion, suggestions and advise base on experience or otherwise.
Am not been rude but will appeal to you to drop your concerns here and who knows we might have others in the forum who have better answers to your questions.

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Walehelt(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
shininglite:
Impossible is nothing!

who is goin to sweden?
bro, i'm in

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by sakanifemi123(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
my dream or destination country is canada or usa but anyone that can help and guide shuld notify me pls canada i want to go there any help for me
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
kunle75:

Sorry bro you cant PM me cos me self my leg never strong.
Thanks

I understand you Sir... as just to discuss my plan with u, I bliv before I go for Nysc and after finishing ur leg go don strong by God grace...

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by HeWrites(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
My dream destination is Canada or USA but wanna go use South Korea as a stepping stone (study visa).

Sourcing for 3M needed (my rough cal.). I hope this is not too small?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by HeWrites(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
sholajigga:

Apply as a student and don’t think about working else you’d be thrown like stone back to MM.

Factory work is available.

Fisayo1212:
Am thinking of south Korea they said the place is ok, pls any information about the place
Don't be discouraged, planning on going there too!

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Eminentbabe: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders, please does anyone know where fingerprinting can be done for immigrant visa?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by jgbemson1: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good to b here guys . I am also planning of going to usa
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Lordkross(m): 3:01am On Apr 15, 2018
kunle75:

Am sorry bro i dont drop my email address for strangers.
This is a forum where we all learn from others opinion, suggestions and advise base on experience or otherwise.
Am not been rude but will appeal to you to drop your concerns here and who knows we might have others in the forum who have better answers to your questions.

Thanks bros, you've inspired me to think about the US again. Though i have a virgin passport, but few things have changed for me. I am married with a baby on the way and i also have an American friend that always keep in touch. He worked for my uncle here in Nigeria some years back, i will have to ask him for an invite while i give it my best shot. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lordkross:

Thanks bros, you've inspired me to think about the US again. Though i have a virgin passport, but few things have changed for me. I am married with a baby on the way and i also have an American friend that always keep in touch. He worked for my uncle here in Nigeria some years back, i will have to ask him for an invite while i give it my best shot. Thanks once again.

You're welcome bro.
God help you in your quest.
Cheers
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eminentbabe:
Hello nairalanders, please does anyone know where fingerprinting can be done for immigrant visa?

I guess most times the embassy should have an approved centre for such not sure it's something you can go to any random place.
Google is your friend
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
sakanifemi123:
my dream or destination country is canada or usa but anyone that can help and guide shuld notify me pls canada i want to go there any help for me

I dont think you need much help.
Check most of the past threads on travel section of the this forum i guess you will find most of your answers there
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by adebayo4567: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please peeps I would like to know if 400k can get me Canada or USA visa aside ticket fair just the visa or which country can that run
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by sakanifemi123(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
ok, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.