Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (49433 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by starz100: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
kunle75:

Just my ticket fee and my BTA (basic travel allowance)which is around #1.1m.

Ticket depends on which airline you wish to fly and what season of the year you are traveling.

Minimum BTA is $500 and probabaly more depending on your financial muscle.

Thanks
Kunle, if one enters the U. S. A with a visitor's visa can he change the visa status whilst there without being chased around?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by kunle75(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
starz100:

Kunle, if one enters the U. S. A with a visitor's visa can he change the visa status whilst there without being chased around?

Yes you can approach the immigration office with valid documents and genuine explanations as to why you want status changed and pay the necessary cost attached and off your done sir.
I have a friend who just switched status from visiting to student.
Note: you must apply for it within the first 3 month you arrived in the state

9 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Dericinh: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
hello please I need to know the necessary contents that should be in an invitation letter from UK....
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
I intend travelling to UK by September with my wife and little boy of 5yrs. As at now i have about 800k in my bank account but have the intention of increasing the fund to about 1-1.2M. i am a civil servant , likewise my wife; she's about 500k in her account as of now. Are we good to go and when do u suggest we put in our application?

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by starz100: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
kunle75:

Yes you can approach the immigration office with valid documents and genuine explanations as to why you want status changed and pay the necessary cost attached and off your done sir.
I have a friend who just switched status from visiting to student.
Note: you must apply for it within the first 3 month you arrived in the state
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by newsheriffintown: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please I will like to know if there is a sponsorship or free tuition for physically disable international student for b.s.c in any of the English speaking western country

OR his there any kind of program for disable student to access free education or less tuition fee

my parents dont have much money to spend and am not the only child but i can raise 100k ,the problem right now his maybe i get admission how do I pay for tuition because I don't see how my parent would be able to fund me

right now I have my waec and the schools in Nigeria are not wheelchair friendly and job after school is almost impossible

Please any of the guru should help a brother

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by afope: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
I am a newbie here but i have read extensively on the immigration stuff. I want to ask.. which comes first- getting my certificate assessed or writing IELTS. I am just about starting the process of applying for express entry.I am a chartered accountant with over 10 years experience

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Chuksmonika(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
I intend travelling to UK by September with my wife and little boy of 5yrs. As at now i have about 800k in my bank account but have the intention of increasing the fund to about 1-1.2M. i am a civil servant , likewise my wife; she's about 500k in her account as of now. Are we good to go and when do u suggest we put in our application?
i think canada will be better than the UK
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Fish123(m): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Kindly give me the requirements and cost implications. Likewise the various methods by which it can be actualized. Thanks.
be careful when it comes to an agent of a thing bro, they can only do more damage than good

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Apel(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2018
Hello brothers pls like how long can it take for someone to receive an invitation letter to work in greece
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by aguizm(m): 1:24am On May 06, 2018
I took my time 2 read frm d 1st page,pls i wanna travel to Japan 2 hustle,a friend has already agreed 2 accomodate me and also help me in getting a job over there.How do i go about the visa application?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:30am On May 07, 2018
Jay8901:
If you start now, its possible you go for next year January or a little before that. Visit us and we can speak more about it.
Do you assist to live and work in the US? Let getting an invite letter from an employer in the US. Thats the challenge I am facing now
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by NifemiKolade(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2018
Where is the best place to travel to considering 1.Job 2.safety 3.salary 4.weather conditions 5. Standard of living

Thanks.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by mkbessman(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2018
truth be told. we must face reality and not wishing and time keeps going. what I think is moving to a better west african country that have a better minimum wage than Nigeria, this will enable me save more than staying in Nigeria, raise substantial amount within a year and move out from there. that's better instead of wishing and you don't have that kind of finance or source to actualize such dreams. that's my opinion tho
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
talkless07:
contact Nigeria Embassy in north Korea for invitation if really you wanted to visit the country....
does this apply to all countries or jusy north korea
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2018
Will like to visit �� USA to establish my fashioning over there, heard 9ja tailors are making it big there......... Lord pls provide your helper
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Sharonose: 6:50am On May 10, 2018
YourFatherLap:
If you have a dream to travel out of this country or probably you are tired of this country, hence you need a greener pastures.... Let's meet and discuss here also encourage each other..

Those who are already out of the country please come in and out us through the process/steps, what to do and what not.

My dream destination is UK or America as I have already started sourcing for funds. Just little amount is remaining that would take care of visa and accommodation.
finland or uk for studies...which is better?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by mikkycoins(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2018
Osaos:

how much is the total package for Canada?
Jay8901 answer this
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by klinpami(f): 9:35am On May 10, 2018
Everyone is leaving Nigeria sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.