Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (42218 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by HeWrites(m): 3:22am On Nov 07, 2017
This photo of a man staring deeply at his new born baby is currently going viral for obvious reasons.

What do you think is going through his mind?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/check-out-this-viral-photo-of-man.html

L

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 07, 2017
The look you give when your kid neither resemble you nor your wife. grin grin grin

On a serious note, babies looks change throughout their growing stages. Why the nigga taking it so serious? grin

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by dikeigbo2(m): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2017
In his mind,its like God so I'm finally a father after all they said,chaiiii chaaiiii thank you Lord grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by KehnnyCares(m): 3:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Father's love. A rare passion only few will understand

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 07, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Father's love. A rare passion only few will understand
that's not a rare passion look. That's a "na who be this?" Look

291 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 07, 2017
u guys mean a man cannot look at his child face again undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol @ comments here.. Only God knows what exactly is on that guys' mind. But sincerely, father (probably some) loves a child more than the mother. It can only be seen more in a mother than a father. Father dies within himself while mother dies in the physical when a child is hurt or not feeling well. Dying within one self is a killer itself which is why it's good to shed tears when you are down. It helps you to quickly get back on track.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by moskobaba(m): 3:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Chei dis one resemble landlord o

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Divay22(f): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2017
This pikin no resemble me rara angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by religionisbad(m): 4:11am On Nov 07, 2017
The guy be like: Hmm, see as this pikin look like that guy, na waa o

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by ubongoton(m): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2017
pidgin, na me be your papa? ,if no me me die oooo
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Dshocker(m): 4:25am On Nov 07, 2017
When the baby has no atom of you in him/her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 07, 2017
He needs to make sure he has not been played!!

Trust no one!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by drizzymadbet(m): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2017
This might go two ways:

Hehehehehe nigga might be thinking while looking closely to that face "am definitely going for a DNA test tomorrow"

Maybe nigga has tried so much to have a baby, then after the pain and the struggle, he has a reason to smile in his heart, while looking at the fruit of his hard labour (mind you having sex while struggling for kids is hard labour, little or no passions, just dig the ground and pour the seedlings expecting it to germinate)

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by boman2014: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by festwiz(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2017
'When you realize your son looks like Nnamdi the house boy'

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by IamSINZ(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Dude be thinking .... "Since my wife is Hispanic then who the fúck has blue eyes in my lineage? Lord, something ain't adding up!" undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2017
The man has trust issues

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by muller101(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't think this baby is mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by sainttwist1(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2017
fear...
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Micheezy7(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Show me love nairalanders.. Today is my birthday cool

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by bedspread: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2017
BROS SEEMS TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE STRIKING RESEMBLANCE OF HIS BELOVED BABY AND HIS NEIGHBOUR

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by rapfezy: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2017
My guy be guessing,the babe be patting him

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2017
We have change this guy's name to looker
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Daeylar(f): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Wondering if the baby is really his grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by austonclint(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Kk
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by freeman95(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Hahahaha I deh suspect something

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by ednut1(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Nawa. Just an awkward capture. Bloggers self
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by jerflakes(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
dikeigbo2:
In his mind,its like God so I'm finally a father after all they said,chaiiii chaaiiii thank you Lord grin

That does not look like a "chaaiii" look

Thats more like a "WTF" look

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.