Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja (1385 Views)

Help Installing Andriod Sdk / How To Install Android SDK And Android Studio 2018. / Flexcode SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by Ikennablue(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2017
I've been getting a lot of error messages when I try downloading it offline. Please I need help from someone within Abuja
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Ikennablue:
I've been getting a lot of error messages when I try downloading it offline. Please I need help from someone within Abuja

please, I am an accountant by profession, but dived into personal business, I need to know,if I want to be a programmer, is it something I can learn?? If Yes, is there any school or institute you can recommend for someone in Lagos
Please help a brother, you can reach me at linoxcalculux@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by Ikennablue(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
nwaonyeze001:

please, I am an accountant by profession, but dived into personal business, I need to know,if I want to be a programmer, is it something I can learn?? If Yes, is there any school or institute you can recommend for someone in Lagos
My candid advice is to learn it online... Go to udemy and with less than #5000 you can learn any language. You can also get online books and videos from YouTube. Another problem is to know the language to start with. I will suggest you learn html, css and Javascript first, as these are the basic language of the web. The best place to learn them is w3school.com all for free. I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Ikennablue:

My candid advice is to learn it online... Go to udemy and with less than #5000 you can learn any language. You can also get online books and videos from YouTube. Another problem is to know the language to start with. I will suggest you learn html, css and Javascript first, as these are the basic language of the web. The best place to learn them is w3school.com all for free. I wish you the best

Thanks so much......
I appreciate.......
not to ask too much, can I reach u on whatsapp, to get more insight on this
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by Ikennablue(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
nwaonyeze001:

Thanks so much......
I appreciate.......
not to ask too much, can I reach u on whatsapp, to get more insight on this
08121148673. Am also a beginner, I don't think i can offer much help
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by Ikennablue(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

how i wish you stay in Abuja, but lagos is d hub of programmers in Nigeria so you shouldn't have problem finding a place to learn
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ikennablue:
how i wish you stay in Abuja, but lagos is d hub of programmers in Nigeria so you shouldn't have problem finding a place to learn

I have searched for
.......can't find a reliable one, hoping you might have any contact here in Lagos
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by talk2hb1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ikennablue:
Not everyone hhas tje discipline oof self tutor, mind you.
nwaonyeze001:

I have searched for
.......can't find a reliable one, hoping you might have any contact here in Lagos
What effort have you made on your own, but mind you programming ccan be very frustrating so don't ggo into it because of money

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
talk2hb1:

Not everyone hhas tje discipline oof self tutor, mind you.

What effort have you made on your own, but mind you programming ccan be very frustrating so don't ggo into it because of money

Thanks bro for the advice, just want to build myself on it,
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by asalimpo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
dyu work as an accountant by profession or you just learnt it? Learning enough programming to a decent level- like a professional- will take a loooooong time. If u dont hav d patience nd stamina,you will quit. As for money aspirations, forget it-- when u r just strting out
Re: I Need Help With Installing Intel Sdk, In Abuja by deborahtoks: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2019
WANT TO WORK IN THE UK or AMERICA? TRAINING PROVIDE (NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED)!!! WE NEED IT ENGINEERS!

UK and America are in serious shortage of IT Engineers and are hiring IT Engineers from abroad in record breaking amounts.

We are offering a 4 weeks online training program. This training will teach you all you need to know to be fully equipped on taking on a roll as an IT engineer. This online training also includes full interview training and mentorship.

All of this life changing training opportunity at a low rock bottom price.

For more information please email me on; deborah.toks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Area Of Focus. / Beginners Android Studio HOW TOS.Learn It Here / Çan You Write Programs For Games With Java.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.