Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,474 members, 5,624,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:18 PM

Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic (21247 Views)

: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on / Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It / Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece
Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet ... But trust me , in every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a web consult, check out one of my popular Thread on NL https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/drop-ur-blog-url-get

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers. I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..
Here is an analysis of how to monetize your blog
After perfect Web Creation , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog
Google adsense
Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not .
According to AdSense , Nigeria are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation 08060264938 ,
Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"
Be prepared to Spend on Facebook Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Facebook Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..
Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..
Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog
Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. We have and Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably the could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well do you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin ,
Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)
After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Developer like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #100,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details 08060264938.. .
Get AdSense , Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/5297774/thread-meant-customers-review-testimony

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me on 08060264938

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by deturla: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2017
kenniefawole:
Good morning Nlanders , am a web designer , social media strategist , internet guru .Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches .

http://deedeesblog.com

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by PastorMB(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2017
deturla:

http://deedeesblog.com
1) Your blog templates is very poor (20%)
2) Your blog is not aligned very , visting it with mobile is divided into half , your content and another empty space you need zoom before it becomes your screen resolutions
3) Your ads are not placed in the right way , placement of ads often determine your earning
4) Your load speed is kinda slow
5)looks like you using blogger platform , why not switch to WordPress
6) Your templates would affect your seo rank
7) Your bounce rate high , which would affect ur AdSense earning
Suggestion
1) Try changing ur templates into something that is user friendly
2)why not considering moving to WordPress , I hv some features you can add to your blog and it would increase your traffic .You can reach me on WhatsApp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by uzohrome(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2017
PastorMB:
www.topwritersden.com
1) You using WordPress , Nice platform selection
2)looks like you are running on a free theme, try using an seo optimized theme3) Google bots go to each site everyday , once your website is not updated regularly it would affect ur seo .At least 3post a day
4)Your mobile view , images are not showing on opera mini
5) you need to use more of social media in promoting ur blog , it helps in SEO
6) I have some tips and advice that would help ur traffic , you can WhatsApp me 08066297076 to give solutions and advice as well
7)You do not hv AdSense on ur blog , did u get banned or yet to be approved ??

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2017
uzohrome:
www.surewinbetting.com
1) Nice niche , I just gave a client an advise on doing something similar
2) A sport niche , should be teasing .Your theme is not matching for sport blogging
3) You hv no ads on ur website
4) I have over 10 different ideas to make ur sport blog the best in Nigerian , Niche like sporting is not over saturated with some ideas you could be the best
5) Nice platform , WordPress
6) Your design is not mobile friendly , try changing it
7) Your blog also needs a re design
you might whatsapp me to run the solutions and also give you some free ideas 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by macaranta(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
www.mortalpoet.com
Your blog is 100% okay
1) Your niche is nice , I see you at top if you keep pushing through
2) your theme is mobile friendly , Seo standard
3)Your ads placement is okay
4) your sidebar needs re structuring
you can add me up for some tips and advice that would keep ur users engaged and increase your traffic

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by PastorMB(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
kenniefawole:

1) You using WordPress , Nice platform selection
2)looks like you are running on a free theme, try using an seo optimized theme3) Google bots go to each site everyday , once your website is not updated regularly it would affect ur seo .At least 3post a day
4)Your mobile view , images are not showing on opera mini
5) you need to use more of social media in promoting ur blog , it helps in SEO
6) I have some tips and advice that would help ur traffic , you can WhatsApp me 08066297076 to give solutions and advice as well
7)You do not hv AdSense on ur blog , did u get banned or yet to be approved ??

I need a premium plugin tho.

I can't post 3x a day (Kolewerk)

A premium theme would help me with that.

I am not good with social media promotion tho

I removed the adsense on my homepage.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2017
macaranta:
macaranta.com
I totally like ur concepts , your website looks dope , but since it an E learning , you need to add some features that would interest students more , you might msg on WhatsApp 08066297076 , I have some tips that might help
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2017
PastorMB:

I need a premium plugin tho.

I can't post 3x a day (Kolewerk)

A premium theme would help me with that.

I am not good with social media promotion tho

I removed the adsense on my homepage.
sure , I can . The best theme I can recommend is newspaper 8 , newsmag 4 or Sahifa ,
what is ur traffic like
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by liltee123(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by macaranta(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2017
kenniefawole:

I totally like ur concepts , your website looks dope , but since it an E learning , you need to add some features that would interest students more , you might msg on WhatsApp 08066297076 , I have some tips that might help
Thank you, will send you a message.

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by PastorMB(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
kenniefawole:

sure , I can . The best theme I can recommend is newspaper 8 , newsmag 4 or Sahifa ,
what is ur traffic like

some days I get about 10k, 5k, 1k. 200 page views

i am using Sahifa tho... but I don't know what is wrong.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
kenniefawole:

Your blog is 100% okay
1) Your niche is nice , I see you at top if you keep pushing through
2) your theme is mobile friendly , Seo standard
3)Your ads placement is okay
4) your sidebar needs re structuring
you can add me up for some tips and advice that would keep ur users engaged and increase your traffic
Thank you very much. I will try make contact later in the day. Thanks.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
liltee123:
www.teevibeblog.com.ng
1) your templates is bad , it contain an adsense code , which is not yours .try deactivating your theme or find the ad code and remove it , it affecting site bandwidth making it slow
2)Your blog platform is blogger , consider switching to WordPress , if you really want to make a living from it
3) your design is simple and not teasing , ursers might find it annoying to stay longer on ur website it would affect ur bounce rate
4) Getting AdSense aporoval might be a little difficult with this templates
5) your seo , traffics would be kinda low due to your design
6) you might think of contacting for a makeover for your website .whstsapp me 08066297076

2 Likes

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
PastorMB:

some days I get about 10k, 5k, 1k. 200 page views
i am using Sahifa tho... but I don't know what is wrong.
reach me up on WhatsApp , your theme as a problem
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you very much. I will try make contact later in the day. Thanks.
looking forward to ur msg

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by charismaticdave(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
www.pilotfish9ja.com.ng

I am having issues with the login configurator. As I would want people to register first before having access to the content of the website.

Any ideas?
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by IamShiningStar(f): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
good idea!
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by sudaisalhassan: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
http://techzvibes.xyz
help review this
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by d9ty7stories(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by stylfave: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Www.ahfnig.org
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
charismaticdave:
www.pilotfish9ja.com.ng

I am having issues with the login configurator. As I would want people to register first before having access to the content of the website.

Any ideas?
Nice concept , but the login homepage is quite not appeasing . You need to restructure and also configure social media log in as well , not everyone likes filing forms .What your website about .
WhatsApp me I might be able to help
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
IamShiningStar:
good idea!
Thanks sis , Are you a blogger ?
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by stormV(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
d9ty7stories:
www.d9ty7stories.com.ng
1) Nice blogging platform , WordPress
2) Nice theme , sahifa , but sahifa is kind of outdated , ur blog does not show images on opera mini try using newspaper or newmag , I have them for sale as well
3) You do not have AdSense on ur blog , why??
4)your theme is not structurized well , try changing it
5) I hv some few suggestions and tips that might help your blog . WhatsApp me 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
stylfave:
Www.ahfnig.org
1)Nice niche
2) your can is totally not fitting your niche , you need a re design 3
3) a foundation website should be more catching with different features
you can WhatsApp me for your re design and some other tips
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
stormV:
www.fonetown.blogspot.com
1) first up before any suggestion try getting a custom domain name probably .com or .com.ng it would help you a lot , both in getting AdSense approval and SEO , even pple would take ur blog serious when the see u hv a custom domain unlike u using blogspot .com .the first step of faith in blogging is getting your brand name .might want to WhatsApp me for help 08066297076

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.