Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,471 members, 5,624,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:06 PM

Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic (21244 Views)

: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on / Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It / Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by sezzywap: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
sezzywap:
www.hitechshub.blogspot.com
am giving you the same advice with
www.fonetown.blogspot.com
1) first up before any suggestion try getting a custom domain name probably .com or .com.ng it would help you a lot , both in getting AdSense approval and SEO , even pple would take ur blog serious when the see u hv a custom domain unlike u using blogspot .com .the first step of faith in blogging is getting your brand name .might want to WhatsApp me for help 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by IamShiningStar(f): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=kenniefawole post=62165623 Thanks sis , Are you a blogger ?[/quote]yes! ur doing a great job, keep it up.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=IamShiningStar post=62170498][/quote]
Thanks , what your blog URL , let me give my review
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Good morning Everyone , Day 2 of my review
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Toma96(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Toma96:
http://www.alabiolamidereviews.com
sorry my response is a bit late , yesterday was a busy day for me . yes back to business
1) Nice, you have a custom domain weldone
2)your website is hosted on blogger , consider switching to WordPress , it would help your traffic , AdSense approval and SEO
3)your blog template is poorly design , try liven it up
4) you might want to WhatsApp for dome tips on how to increase your traffic and some other help 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Day 3 , keep the URL coming
Tip of the day - Never use a sub domain like .blogspot.com .tk. , .ga and others preferably go for .com.ng sold for (1500-2000) or .com (3900 - 4500) , using a sub domain means you are not realible , you are an amateur , pple would never take your blog serious not only that it would affect ur SEO , AdSense approval and many other things .it is totally a waste of time using sub domain . blogging is a business for the wise , think and do it wisely .#Kenniewebtips
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Oyimzy(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by AliJohn(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
tobigram.blogspot.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by TrapHedges(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by joeysuki(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
www.truegossip.ng
kenniefawole:
Good morning Nlanders , am a web designer , social media strategist , internet guru .Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches .
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Craigbrown4076: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good afternoon sir

My domain is www.talkturner.com

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Anasko(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Anasko(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyimzy:
www.myglobalgist.net
1)Nice design , I was kinda confused at first by the design , i thought it was WordPress but it blogger
2)The number of post per homepage is too small
3) try switching up the theme to something interesting , can only see like 6 post , what if a user is not interested in the 6 post he leaves but a theme like newspaper , shows different things that would captivate the readers mind to keep reading
4)No ads on it , why ?
5)What your traffic like
6) Might consider msging me on WhatsApp 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
AliJohn:
tobigram.blogspot.com
1) My number questions is are you blogging to make a living or just for fun ??
2) After answering that , if you blogging as a business I would advice you to get a custom domain
first up before any suggestion try getting a custom domain name probably .com or .com.ng it would help you a lot , both in getting AdSense approval and SEO , even pple would take ur blog serious when the see u hv a custom domain unlike u using blogspot .com .the first step of faith in blogging is getting your brand name .might want to WhatsApp me for help 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by SpecNg: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
SpecNG Blog delivers latest technology news, phone tweaking, latest smartphones in town, app reviews and games
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
TrapHedges:
www.nemezu.com
1) Nice blog , your blog is powered by blogger 2)Your templates needs a little design , it not so cool for ur niche 3) no ads , why ? 4) might consider migrating to WordPress to help ur traffic WhatsApp me for further help and ideas 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Craigbrown4076:
Good afternoon sir

My domain is www.talkturner.com
1) your design is not mobile friendly and not would not attract traffic , yo need to change it asap
2) Your blog is hosted on blogger , consider migrating since ur template is not friendly
3)logo size is to big covering 1/2 of mobile screen
3) No ads , your templates might get ur ads dissaprove
WhatsApp let make change 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by lastbaff(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Youngadvocate: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anasko:
bayajidda.blogspot.com
please try to whatsapp me , there are much to say 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by TrapHedges(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
kenniefawole:

1) Nice blog , your blog is powered by blogger
2)Your templates needs a little design , it not so cool for ur niche
3) no ads , why ?
4) might consider migrating to WordPress to help ur traffic
WhatsApp me for further help and ideas 08066297076

for sure am really working towards to switching to WordPress... then I will use a better theme

I have ads all over... maybe your browser ad block is enabled

I will contact u
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
SpecNg:
SpecNG Blog delivers latest technology news, phone tweaking, latest smartphones in town, app reviews and games
1) Nice platform, WordPress
2) why nott switching ur theme to newspaper 7 , sahifa looks a bit old fashioned
3)Nice niche
check out my WhatsApp contact if you need help

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
lastbaff:
NairaTechnology
fams of blogger
1) nice niche
2) nice design but ur template has an in valid ad code in it ,
3) why not consider migrating to WordPress , with WordPress i can guarantee high traffic
msg on whatsapp for some few tips 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Youngadvocate:
www.igbobia.com
Your blog is not WordPress , your design and layout looks a bit old fashion your traffic might be low due to your design no ads , why ? you might whstsapp me for help 08066297076

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.