Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,471 members, 5,624,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:06 PM

Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic (21244 Views)

: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on / Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It / Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

for sure am really working towards to switching to WordPress... then I will use a better theme

I have ads all over... maybe your browser ad block is enabled

I will contact u
looking forward to your msg
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am a web designer incase you need my help
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by solutionfall: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by SunFlow(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
kenniefawole:
bravo !!! 1)nice platform , wordpress 2)nice theme -newspaper there is mothing to sayb, perfectly done but you might want to msg me for some traffic tips 08066297076
Thanks bro,
I will sure msg u
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by simi4me(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
easyweightlostreviews.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by KimWooBin: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Barely44: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Oyimzy(m): 3:55am On Nov 10, 2017
kenniefawole:
4)No ads on it , why ? 5)What your traffic like
Google suspended my AdSense like 2 weeks back. I get atleast like 2,000 to 3,000 views per week
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Oyimzy(m): 3:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by mastercee(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Www.importationwealth.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by SoTechNaija: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyimzy:

Google suspended my AdSense like 2 weeks back. I get atleast like 2,000 to 3,000 views per week
Where was your traffic coming from?
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2017
simi4me:
easyweightlostreviews.com
1) Nice blogging platform ,WordPress
2) Your blog looks a little old fashion , post teaser with much sentence is kinda old ,why not try changing our theme
3)Your sidebar is poorly designed ,try adding some features that would make users want to keep coming to your blog
4)No ads ,Why?
might consider getting in touch with me on whatsapp 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2017
KimWooBin:
www.wapng.net
1) Nice design ,your blog is not WordPress looks an HTML from scratch 2) no ads why ? 3) what your traffic like might msg me for some tips
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Barely44:
www.chasingdollar.com
1) nice platform (WordPress) ,but your design looks a bit odd ,try switching ur theme
2) Your ads placement needs some adjustment
3)try adding some other niche ,to improve your traffic ,might consider msging me on WhatsApp for tips
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
www.valentine202.com
1) WordPress ,Weldone
2) I can pre assume that your traffic is very low ,cos your design is seriously not okay ,not mobile friendly , poorly designed ,consider changing your theme. msg me I have some premium theme 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyimzy:

which rule did you violates ?
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
www.valentine202.com
already gave my comment ,consider msging me on whatsapp 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2017
mastercee:
1) nice niche ,totally unique , I see you at the top if you keep pushing and never give up
2) your blog is poorly design ,this might get user bored from reading your well written post
3)Nice platform ,WordPress
4) please try to whatsapp me I have some tips for you 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
mastercee:
1)Nice and unique niche of blogging , I see you getting to top if you keep pushing through and never give up
2) Your blog is poorly design ,it would definitely affect your traffic ,user might get bored even before reading ur content with ur blog
3) Nice platform ,WordPress
4) consider dropping a msg on whatsapp 08066297076 ,I have some tips for you
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Day 3 , Make your blog the best from the rest today I would be sharing you tips that affect your traffic 1) Your design 2) content 3) ads positioning 4) fun features 5) Grammars
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by successfulchima(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by ambassadorchibs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please help me review my 3 Months old blog... Your advice and contributions are highly welcome.

www.sunrisegist.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by ambassadorchibs(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please help me review my 3 Months old blog... Your advice and contributions are highly welcome.

sunrisegist.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
successfulchima:
www.stravelsandtour.blogspot.com
1) your blogging platform is blogger consider switching to WordPress , with word press you can integrate many features that would keep ur users entertain while visiting ur blog
2) Try changing ur domain extension to either .com or .com.ng , it would go a long way in helping u get AdSense approval as well as your page rank on search engine
3) your design is not to okay
4) nice niche
5) it a new blog consider switching to WordPress if want blogging has a business . WhatsApp me for some tips
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
ambassadorchibs:

www.sunrisegist.com
1) I totally thought it was wordpress when I saw your design but it blogger , weldone
2)your niche is okay
3) you might consider migrating to WordPress ,it would help your traffic but if your traffic is okay ,you good to go , weldone
4) But you design does not look mature ,try changing the color (too many shouty color ) and some other things
might consider msging me on WhatsApp 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by ekamaobobaro891(f): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
kenniefawole:
Good morning Nlanders , am a web designer , social media strategist , internet guru .Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches .

www.gold-gist.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
ekamaobobaro891:

www.gold-gist.com
1) Nice platform (WordPress) 2) considering changing ur theme 3) sidebar is not looking interesting ,try adding some features 4) what your traffic like you might msg me for some tips and advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.