Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,471 members, 5,624,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:07 PM

Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic (21244 Views)

: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on / Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It / Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Recently Helping in migrating your blogger to WordPress (Seo optimized ) with all your content . plus adding some features that would increase your traffic ,you might contact me if you are ready to migrate 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by ekamaobobaro891(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2017
kenniefawole:
1) Nice platform (WordPress) 2) considering changing ur theme 3) sidebar is not looking interesting ,try adding some features 4) what your traffic like you might msg me for some tips and advice
ive messaged you already
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by sainttobs(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2017
kenniefawole:
Good morning Nlanders , am a web designer , social media strategist , internet guru .Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches .
www.9jatechguru.com.ng
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2017
ekamaobobaro891:
ive messaged you already
already replied your mail
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
sainttobs:

www.9jatechguru.com.ng
1) Your blog is hosted on blogger
2) Your ads on the top is 720 X 90 ,change it to responsive ,it affecting your mobile view screen
3) Nice niche
4) try switching to WordPress
5) your templates is not looking teasing
msg me in WhatsApp for some tips 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Revelation01(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Revelation01:
http://www.newdayhost.com
contact me on WhatsApp 08066297076 , I like ur concept
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Oyimzy(m): 2:42am On Nov 12, 2017
kenniefawole:
which rule did you violates ?
I didn't violate any rule, says invalid clicks bla bla
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by akeentech(m): 4:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Oyimzy:

I didn't violate any rule, says invalid clicks bla bla
try switching to WordPress , with WordPress there are some plugins that protect our AdSense from invalid click and being ban , try contacting me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2017
akeentech:
www.akeentech.com
1). Nice niche , but design is to plain thought is blogger first until I check and noticed it was WordPress
2) Try changing your theme to a pro theme
3)No ads ,why
4) what your traffic like ?
try contact me for a pro theme and traffic idea 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
day 4,
blogging is one of the most lucrative internet business , the major problem is many people do not run a blog the way it is be run , many thinks is a business you can just start anyhow , if you invest in blogging wisely I can guarantee a turn around . message for some tips and advice 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by TundeBullet: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by donblade85555(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenniefawole:
Good morning Nlanders , am a web designer , social media strategist , internet guru .Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches .

mine is not a blog but a forum, www.laughkillme.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Elmiz: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
TundeBullet:
www.gidivibez.com
1) Blog is hosted with blogger 2) considering migrating to WordPress ,it would help your traffic 3) Nice design 4) no ads why ? WhatsApp for some traffic tips 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
donblade85555:

mine is not a blog but a forum, www.laughkillme.com
Need some traffic tips ,WhatsApp me 08066297076
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Elmiz:
http://winsport.club
I do not understand what your blog is about
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by freeman95(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenniefawole:

I do not understand what your blog is about

Please help check my website...

Its in my signature..
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by kenniefawole(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2017
freeman95:

Please help check my website...

Its in my signature..
Your niche is totally ,Not saying
but as web designer would advise you to change your design it totally not making you professional ,I no traffic is not your issues
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Tjesctacy(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
kenniefawole:

Help check www.herbalpharmal.com
Thanks
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by Johnakwehblog(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by ycmdng(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
mcapata.blogspot.com

Kindly recommend your best host coy.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by JTOWNBIZ: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by freeman95(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2017
kenniefawole:

but as web designer would advise you to change your design it totally not making you professional ,I no traffic is not your issues

My niche is totally what?
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by TalkItalk: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by paymentvoucher: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by cornelin(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
kenniefawole:

pls help me check this
www.hellocamp.blogspot.com
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by solutionfall: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2017
i'm syed kamran please check.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by solutionfall: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2017
please view my adsense account tips page and tell me improvements thanks in advance.
Re: Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas To Increase Ur Traffic by hobat4cash(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Oga please how do I improve my blog :
www.don-hobat.blogspot.com.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.