Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (54361 Views)

US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by akinszz: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Have you heard of THAAD ?, Even U.S. troops stationed in Nagasaki in Japan, or South Korea alone will destroy Kim in minutes, let's not mentioned the ones stationed in Europe, let alone mainland U.S
guy they don't use mouth and lies to destroy a country like north korea. they will slug it out and it will take years for america to defeat north Korea.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Barfibassey(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

The U.S Has by far the biggest army in terms of sophistication, gadgets, research and financing.It is designed to fight three major wars simulatenously without losing. Let's forget mainland U.S, it has permanent presence in E.U. Japan, Middle East, to defeat U.S. will need simultaneously taking out the offland troops, and then attack the mainland the same time. What coalitaion of nations can pull of a surprise and achieve this? Which team of nations ?
i didn't tell you analyze the capabillity
of america for me go back and read my mention well
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Barfibassey:
i didn't tell you analyze the capabillity
of america for me go back and read my mention well

You go back and read all my comments. It's obvious you're deficient in your analysis
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
mrlaw93:
You could've ignored my last instead of reminding me cool

Same here, you could have ignored too, seems you love displaying your stupid1ty online, it's alright. Continue.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by bayulll011(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
aaronson:
Japan never used a nuclear weapon, it was basically infantry and airborne strike. The reason the UN and US is calling for peace is because nuclear weapon is a mass destruction tool, it destroys beyond border if excessively uses. But Trump isn't helping matters by being arrogantly saying he would destroy North Korea during press conference instead of going to North Korea for peace talk.
At the moment, he is touring Asia but wouldn't reach NK but you want peace and Kim Jung un on his own his own is just stubborn. Trump should be the big brother here but he is even worst than Kim Kardashian un.

who is this kid.

trump go to north korea are u people synonymous with stupidity.

whats wrong with Nigerian

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
aaronson:
Japan never used a nuclear weapon, it was basically infantry and airborne strike. The reason the UN and US is calling for peace is because nuclear weapon is a mass destruction tool, it destroys beyond border if excessively uses. But Trump isn't helping matters by being arrogantly saying he would destroy North Korea during press conference instead of going to North Korea for peace talk.
At the moment, he is touring Asia but wouldn't reach NK but you want peace and Kim Jung un on his own his own is just stubborn. Trump should be the big brother here but he is even worst than Kim Kardashian un.

With an aggressive Russia, NK, China, the era of strategic patience has ended. It's time to be prepared and proactive.

Note : Every weapon develop for experimentation through out the world's war history has been used. The only one waiting to be used on a massive scale is Nuclear Warfare, i repeat every tools and equipment developed for war has been used, so it's hi time we anticipate ad except that nuclear warfare will take place one day, perhaps in the next 200-300 years, but it will be used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by oluwanifemi283(f): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Barfibassey(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

You go back and read all my comments. It's obvious you're deficient in your analysis
let the show begin than we will no how many frnds
america get
. asia is the last place america will
try messing up with
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
oluwanifemi283:
Pls ooo,if north korean nd US starts the war nw,will t affect nigeria?biko lemme know embarassed embarassed

Africa will supply foot soldiers to carry weapons to load ships, aircraft, work the farms, provide food. Africa will be split along different areas of interests, the entire continent will be affected
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by tishbite41(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol. How many planes does NK has in its fleet to carry the weapons?

How will it be guided to hit its target with definite precision?

Ordinary warfare alone, NK couldn't defeat SK. Mr, no need for history, go take a chilled beer, i'm a strategist, lay down the tactics with which NK would destroy the U.S. let's here it, i've laid down mine
conventionally nk will defeat sk, the US knows that

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Barfibassey:
let the show begin than we will no how many frnds
america get
. asia is the last place america will
try messing up with

America doesn't need friends 100%, all those guys needs to do is have enemies and they'll need America, and support U.S.A.When there was global recession, the whole gulf region backed America up financially, let me ask you, you think Saudi Arabia isn't backing U.SA.? Qatar, and Gulf nations, South Korea, Australia, Canada, EU, Nordic nations like Sweden, Norway, U.K. and the commonwealths. Africa. Think well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
tishbite41:
conventionally nk will defeat sk, the US knows that

Then why didnt it defeat SK in the 1956-1957 war that ended in a stalemate

Are you aware that South Korea ranks among one of the highest ranking nations in research today? You're a dreamer, the SK is a mini tiger on its own kiss
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Yesbody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
The Americans are bully, they have nuclear warheads in abondants yet u don't want other nations like The North Korean to develop their own nuclear asenals

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Yesbody:
The Americans are bully, they have nuclear warheads in abondants yet u don't want other nations like The North Korean to develop their own nuclear asenals

To preserve peace, you need might, Simple kiss

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where is Africa in all this? At the mercy of the side that wins the war ? undecided
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Sammy07: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

America doesn't need friends 100%, all those guys needs to do is have enemies and they'll need America, and support U.S.A.When there was global recession, the whole gulf region backed America up financially, let me ask you, you think Saudi Arabia isn't backing U.SA.? Qatar, and Gulf nations, South Korea, Australia, Canada, EU, Nordic nations like Sweden, Norway, U.K. and the commonwealths. Africa. Think well
Truth!
Even Israel and France will support USA
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Where is Africa in all this? At the mercy of the side that wins the war ? undecided

Like i explained earlier, Africa will be split to serve the interests of different nations, we will take sides accordingly while we will be stationed as foot soldiers, load weapons etc, the same way Chinese and Indians participated in WW2 on a low key, it is easy to believe the muslims on the continent will ally with their brothers, while the rest will be split and join forces with their colonial masters, Nigeria to follow Britain, Ethiopia to follow Italy, Belgium will carry Congo along, etc, everyone to back its colonial masters' interests. Africa will be ripped apart to dust anyway without any from of protection. It's in the Book of Daniels.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Like i explained earlier, Africa will be split to serve the interests of different nations, we will take sides accordingly while we will be stationed as foot soldiers, load weapons etc, the same way Chinese and Indians participated in WW2 on a low key, it is easy to believe the muslims on the continent will ally with their brothers, while the rest will be split and join forces with their colonial masters, Nigeria to follow Britain, Ethiopia to follow Italy, Belgium will carry Congo along, etc, everyone to back its colonial masters' interests. Africa will be ripped apart to dust anyway without any from of protection. It's in the Book of Daniels..
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sammy07:

Truth!
Even Israel and France will support USA

The lines of the warfare is clearly defined in such a scenario. Men, every side will have both allies and enemies at the same time.It's only a matter of time, the clock is ticking. France,Usa,Canada,Australia,South Korea,Japan,Britain, Nordic Nations like Sweden,Norway are all on the same page.

Nations like Russia,Azerbaijan,China,Iran,Iraq,Lebanon, NK, Pakistan will tag together

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Before the war ends, Africa will be shredded, although because Africa will be the food basket of the food in such a perilous time, if strategy is upheld, some parts can be preserved, but to work as slaves to feed the mightier nations. grin grin grin
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

With an aggressive Russia, NK, China, the era of strategic patience has ended. It's time to be prepared and proactive.

Note : Every weapon develop for experimentation through out the world's war history has been used. The only one waiting to be used on a massive scale is Nuclear Warfare, i repeat every tools and equipment developed for war has been used, so it's hi time we anticipate ad except that nuclear warfare will take place one day, perhaps in the next 200-300 years, but it will be used.
From what i could understand about your idealogy, you seem not to understand the consequences of using a nuclear weapon. After ww11, it's was part of the pact/treaty signed by league of nations never to use a nuclear weapon, Sadly North Korean didn't have to sign that because they never had nuclear weapon and of recent they eventually developed a nuclear weapon, which they have been testing over time and threatening the US with it and here you are in support for the use of it because it was used before same as other war arsenal. That's awful.

Fun Fact - Do you know part of the reason Albert Eisenstein refused surgery which resulted to his speedy death was because of his every day guilt after the the nuclear weapon he helped in building was used on Japan? Time magazine at the time portrayed Einstein as the brain behind the Atomic bomb which Einstein personally considered a woeful achievement and thus preached world peace.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by izzyboi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Like i explained earlier, Africa will be split to serve the interests of different nations, we will take sides accordingly while we will be stationed as foot soldiers, load weapons etc, the same way Chinese and Indians participated in WW2 on a low key, it is easy to believe the muslims on the continent will ally with their brothers, while the rest will be split and join forces with their colonial masters, Nigeria to follow Britain, Ethiopia to follow Italy, Belgium will carry Congo along, etc, everyone to back its colonial masters' interests. Africa will be ripped apart to dust anyway without any from of protection. It's in the Book of Daniels..
Mr strategist nawa 4 you o... See the way he's explaining as if he is a military personnel or someone who's involved in the war.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
aaronson:
From what i could understand about your idealogy, you seem not to understand the consequences of using a nuclear weapon. After ww11, it's was part of the pact/treaty signed by league of nations never to use a nuclear weapon, Sadly North Korean didn't have to sign that because they never had nuclear weapon and of recent they eventually developed a nuclear weapon, which they have been testing over time and threatening the US with it and here you are in support for the use of it because it was used before same as other war arsenal. That's awful.

Fun Fact - Do you know part of the reason Albert Eisenstein refused surgery which resulted to his speedy death was because of his every day guilt after the the nuclear weapon he helped in building was used on Japan? Time magazine at the time portrayed Einstein as the brain behind the Atomic bomb which Einstein personally considered a woeful achievement and thus preached world peace.

You didn;t read my comment. Leave Bible and prophecies out of it. According to global reports, every device developed for war has been used, all, even in the recent Libyan and Syrian wars, big countries utilized their experiments in both wars, nuclear wars will eventually occur, it's only a function of time. If you're a Christian, read the book of Revelation from chapter 5 to the end, you'll confirm all the analysis i wrote here

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by tishbite41(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Then why didnt it defeat SK in the 1956-1957 war that ended in a stalemate

Are you aware that South Korea ranks among one of the highest ranking nations in research today? You're a dreamer, the SK is a mini tiger on its own kiss
lol, mini tiger ke. a mini tiger like Israel dnt nid d US babysitting it. we know d mini tigers like Israel, Iran, Turkey, India, Pakistan. we know d toddlers :sk, Japan, the Arab gulf countries, Taiwan
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
izzyboi:

Mr strategist nawa 4 you o... See the way he's explaining as if he is a military personnel or someone who's involved in the war.

Thanks, i'm a 20 years pre and post-modern times war strategist historian. It's my job to study complex military configurations and write on them. All i wrote here is a fraction of what i late from my late Canadian mentor who also dedicated over 35 years of research into this same studies. I can recommend you books and sources to read to confirm all i typed here, so i ain't guessing here

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Tonytonex(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Habiodunz:
Wetin concern Nigeria with world war
WETIN CONCERN Ng ko? hunger ko kill u
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nukilia: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol @ if Germany had nukes, find out, many military hardware used by Russia are manufactured by Germany.

Germany contributes one of the highest quota in global military coalition, training it's army,if there's any nation that has much nuclear armory besides U.S and Russia it's Germany. Why? They employ the same tactics as Japan, they don't stockpile it, but have perfected the knowledge so they can easily put it together in the event of an attack. Find out, Japan has the highest Polonium and Plutonium stockpiles in the world, conducts some of the most advanced nuclear research on the planet, yet when you check global records, they indicate Japan has just five. That's another ruthless army in the making. grin grin grin

I wasn't talking about today's Germany, I was talking about the time of Hitler... grin
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
tishbite41:
lol, mini tiger ke. a mini tiger like Israel dnt nid d US babysitting it. we know d mini tigers like Israel, Iran, Turkey, India, Pakistan. we know d toddlers :sk, Japan, the Arab gulf countries, Taiwan

Comment intelligently na. Israel needed US support before she could crawl and then walk, the next phase Israel eyes is total independence form US. but Israel will never do without strategic diplomatic support from both the EU and the US. Even in the scripture towards the last 20 years of this planet, it was recorded this way, " an agreement was made ", this is on Israel's behalf by a league of nations. I've said mine, it may take 100-200-300 years, but it will happen. So grab your popcorns and zobo, don't bother fighting, or joining any side, it's a war without a winner, it leads to an end. It's purposeless to join any sides in battle
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nukilia:

I wasn't talking about today's Germany, I was talking about the time of Hitler... grin

k
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by highpriest4: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oma307:
they should go and ask history what happened to Japan
history said k
Japan had no nuclear weapon, hence couldn't retaliate
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nukilia: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
FrancisDiote:

They execute these game plan almost simultaneously, with the help of intels and local indigens.

If the war is fought on your soil, you definitely cannot win. And with US allies every where...so sorry fo peace loving NK

I also wanted to feel sorry for NK, but I realized they have huge stockpile of nukes that can be launched anytime in order to disarm the US allies. Although the THAAD missile defense system is meant to stop these missiles, I think it wnt be a walkover for the US.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by izzyboi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Thanks, i'm a 20 years pre and post-modern times war strategist historian. It's my job to study complex military configurations and write on them. All i wrote here is a fraction of what i late from my late Canadian mentor who also dedicated over 35 years of research into this same studies. I can recommend you books and sources to read to confirm all i typed here, so i ain't guessing here
I didn't say u were guessing. Why don't you work in the military then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.