Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (51524 Views)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by 40ng: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Daughter to Pastor and Mrs. Chris Oyakhilome, Sharon Oyakhilome just got engaged to her fiance.

Her Mother, Anita, broke the news, herself on her Verified Facebook Page. She wrote; “Congratulations to my daughter and son-in-law to be. What makes marriage beautiful is when two become one flesh, inseparable and always enjoying the pleasure of each others company.”

Another user, Amaka Ezeh excited by the news wrote: “Oh my God…….our very own CSO just said yes!!!! As in….. Carrissa Sharon Oyakhilome just got engaged to her future husband. Glorry…..That means PST CHRIS will soon become a grandfather, I just can’t wait for him to carry his grandson

Congratulatory messages has since been falling in for the newly engaged couple..

“Congratulations Sharon and big congratulations to you too dear Pastor Anita. God bless this union and fill their home with peace and joy.”

“Many Congrats my darling Pastor Anita. Soo happy for you strong daughter of God. God bless your relationship and your union Sharon. Congratulations!”

Now, Peep below the shocking thing we saw on her page… Is Anita, accusing her ex-husband of having multiple wives??

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/sharon-oyakhilome-engaged-to-her-fiance/

https://m.facebook.com/pastoranita.org/photos/a.1798013490442111.1073741829.1654225484820913/1995682234008568/?type=3&source=54

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Well, happy engaged life to them.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by owomida1: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
See fresh Kpomo.

How wicked person go say make I no suck this fresh kpomo V-Jay?

Chisos!!!

How people dey fine like this self?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by dessz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
pretty lady, but i can't say the same for the fiance grin happy engagement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
What will her parents teach them now....??
What advice will they offer..??

I'm still thinking...

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by SoftP(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
To all my haters who thought i can never make it !

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin Man of God indeed cheesy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by ibkgab001: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe Said the guy will get rod
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Snow White and Darkie grin

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Ololanla: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by honey001(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Did the mother just say inseparable When she has already separated herself from her own husband.... Hmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Mskrisx(f): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats nne ...

Cc; Dede Nwaamaikpe I know u will have something to say sir
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by handsomenonny(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nice
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Daughter to Pastor and Mrs. Chris Oyakhilome, Sharon Oyakhilome just got engaged to her fiance.

Her Mother, Anita, broke the news, herself on her Verified Facebook Page. She wrote; “Congratulations to my daughter and son-in-law to be. What makes marriage beautiful is when two become one flesh, inseparable and always enjoying the pleasure of each others company.”

Congratulations!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by muller101(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another catastrophe is about to occur.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by oloriooko(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
The guy no get name?

7 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Muzanga(f): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
That guy no be like gentleman at all o . Congrats to them sha... which "wives" madam Anita dey talk about oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by drchinchek: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why this guy black like this nah? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by toluxa1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
The conversation below with the Facebook user is quite unfortunate.

This is why Pastors and everyone who has a bright future and destiny need to pray extra and work extra as the marriage is a special target of the enemy especially for pastors. Didn't know their issue is this bad for such public comment.

9 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by ruffhandu: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
She is not as beautiful as I was looking forward to. The boy/man is cute but doesn't look rich. Very soon, after the inheritance start getting to him, I mean goodwill from church, you will notice a change.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
nice
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Twizzy30(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
This nigga so black i had to put on my phone torch to see him

8 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Unfortunately, her parents would be the wrong example to take marriage advice from.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by sukkot: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
is that her real hair ?

that nigga resemble senegalese or gambian

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
drchinchek:
Why this guy black like this nah? shocked shocked shocked shocked
smh.... What's wrong with the color?

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
she no fine kobo

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by soberdrunk(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
sad
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by martineverest(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Twizzy30:
This nigga so black i had to put on my phone torch to see him
what would u say if such comment was made by white?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by jaheymezz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
the daughter o the husband o all of them are mad
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by morbeta(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is she a virgin? Because Pastor's daughters must lead by example.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
congratulations to the newly engaged couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.