Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. (2518 Views)

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2017
i posted a thread couple of months ago about how my girlfriend tested me with her friend trying to seduce me.
well i passed the test and also forgave her for such an act.
But the thing is..my girlfriend is the kinda girl any guy will love to have..
she is well brought up,pretty, gentle and not the flashy type.
while her friend is the crazy type, full of fun.
after those little time with her friend, i realised we had a lot in common..
we were born the same month,from the same state ,and she likes rap music which is a turn on for me.
she calls me more often and chats me up more.
we spend a lot of time talking via whats app even while am chatting with my girlfriend.

last weekend we went to see a movie and we had a couple of drinks.

got back to my crib, she cooked and we talked about music and some other stuffs, before i knew it we kissed.
we were almost totally unclad when i stopped and told her we could not continue.
i could feel she wanted to hit me due to the look she gave.
she told me she is in love with me and i should forget what ever happend in the house that day.she left angrily. and she blocked me on wats app last night.
i miss her.
am i in love with two women or what?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by NLevents: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Well, you can give them Goal Goal but don't be caught offside cool

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Lotel: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Answer dat question yourself na
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by ololadeking(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
happy birthday
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by ololadeking(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
happy birthday or whats the story about sef?
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2017
You are a man....
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by teresafaith: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2017
The girl in question is obviously blind
Cos I find your handsomeness, I no see am
It irks me to see edited pics of a guy, like wtf?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by olaleks007(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Don't do what u will forever regret

Ashewo man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Fernandowski(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Male thot spotted
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Kondomatic(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

You should just die if it irks you to see edited guy's picture.
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Draei: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

You are daft, much more daft than Mr.Bean
Upload your dumbass picture let's see you...
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by teresafaith: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Draei:

cheesy
Draei:

So you too dey edit pic, kuku follow your own advice na
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Babe what's ur problem...chill aiite
She edited that pics her self and sent it to me via Wats app...what's ur issue with guys editing pics?
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
You better stick to your girlfriend than the friend my reasons are.(1)this Particular girl knows that you have a girlfriend and she is even your girlfriend bestie yet she wants to date you too that shows she is not responsible to me.(2)believe me in future this girl will still date your own bestie I mean boyfriend.abeg let her go look for boyfriend for herself
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
You better stick to your girlfriend than the friend my reasons are.(1)this Particular girl knows that you have a girlfriend and she is even your girlfriend bestie yet she wants to date you too that shows she is not responsible to me.(2)believe me in future this girl will still date your own bestie I mean boyfriend.abeg let her go look for boyfriend for herself

Well said babe...thanks for that..
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by adexdon(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
hhh

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by GuntersChain(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
don't deceive yourself, you can not love two women it either you love one and hate the other. you can't have equal love for both.
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
You said your gf is decent and a kind of girl any guy would love. op you don't deserve her, she too good for a man whöre like you and that her so called bestfriend is no better.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

chai. Wicked Girl Spotted grin
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Olifiz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:
Well, you can give them Goal Goal but don't be caught offside cool

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

goal goal and over 4.5 will be better.
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
McBeal10:
You said your gf is decent and a kind of girl any guy would love. op you don't deserve her, she too good for a man whöre like you and that her so called bestfriend is no better.
Jeez..a man LovePeddler like me?
Some babes wicked sha..no chill..
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
chai. Wicked Girl Spotted grin
No mind that babe...maybe her bestie don snatch him guy before. grin
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olifiz:

goal goal and over 4.5 will be better.
Lol..
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by NigerDeltan(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Forget all this plenty grammar

Kpensh her clean mouth, some girls better remain a side chick forever

Rule 101

#don't*be*caught
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
why do you want to complicate issues for yourself after all the attribute u mentioned about ur girlfriend. well you know what to do because I don't have advice to give you
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by adedayo3193(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
mekstan007:
i posted a thread couple of months ago about how my girlfriend tested me with her friend trying to seduce me.
we were born the same month,from the same state ,and she likes rap music which is a turn on for me.
we spend a lot of time talking via whats app even while am chatting with my girlfriend.

got back to my crib, she cooked and we talked about music and some other stuffs, before i knew it we kissed.
we were almost totally unclad when i stopped and told her we could not continue.
she told me she is in love with me and i should forget what ever happend in the house that day.she left angrily. and she blocked me on wats app last night.
i miss her.

Handsome meet pretty
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by muller101(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op it's not a crime to score a brace in a match. You are the player .they are your goals.your house is the playground. The competition is organized by GREED. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Next2Bezee(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
mekstan007:

i miss her.

No, you are just a cheat. Your girlfriend deserves much better.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Tommfrench(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
"we were almost totally unclad when I stopped"
Dafuq!!

even actors hate scripts like this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by olac21(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who is beside you between the two of them? The G.f or her friend!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
olac21:
Who is beside you between the two of them?
The G.f or her friend!
Her friend bro..
Re: My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. by dhamstar(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
My Guy run away from you g.f bestie if you don't want your story to end up in "If I Had Known"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School / After a Stressful Day, I Love to Watch Something Like This Before Sleeping PIX / Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.