Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Holiday Job (web Services) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Holiday Job (web Services) (373 Views)

[WTS] Amazon SES 50K \ Amazon Web Services Accounts With Credit! / Holiday Offer, Learn Web Design / All Web Services Discount Coupon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Job (web Services) by Zenzu01(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello webmasters and blog owners in the house.

Am currently on holiday now and my school is to resume December (that means i will be free for the next three months).
I want to use this holiday period to make small cash that will help me when i resume.

>> I will be available to bloggers that will like me to be posting news contents to their blogs
>> Writing of articles on any niche free from plagiarism and grammatical error
>> blog design using blogger (lesser fee) and wordpress (higher fee)
>> personal and corporate websites
>> Sales of adsense accounts and helping you get adsense account for your blog within a week
>> graphic designs

all these offers come for a very affordable rate because i just need some money to take care of myself when i resume for my final year in school.

Contact me through adesojimichael07(at)gmail(dot)com or 07066334965
Re: Holiday Job (web Services) by Zenzu01(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Services still available
contact me today for the best of services at affordable price

(1) (Reply)

Earn $5 when you buy hosting of $1 / Please How Do I Get These Things? / How To Add Pictures To Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.