Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Nigerian Girls Really Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Girls Really Want (2985 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by Legitman22(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
All women must like something about u before they date u, it may be your money, appearance, the way u talk, or something else.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good write-up.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by Juliearth(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Your analogy on social stratification is overly flawed, but I won't make a fuss out of that because it is your opinion.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by Boxer007(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
SmartyPants:
Hello gentlemen and ladies!

Women in the workplace are kinda funny. My male subordinates are very respectful and quiet but the female ones are too chummy and when you have to reprimand them they get emotional. Right now there is this one that is squeezing her face cauz I was a bit harsh on her yesterday. So me too I’m squeezing my face at her for today, but I’ll make sure I play with her tomorrow. *sigh* so tedious. Lol.

Anyway I’m taking a break off work to share some observations with you. Over and over, I have heard people, particularly guys, say, all Nigerian girls want is money but in my experience and from observation, this is not quite true. The more accurate assertion is, some Nigerian girls from a certain background prioritize money, and to be fair that is not inherently a bad thing: everyone is entitled to want what they want, and you don’t need to resent them just because you don’t have what they want.

The key is, find the person who fits your philosophy and status in life, and I’m going to help you do that by pointing out to you how you might identify what different classes of girls are more interested in.

NB: I am going to be making some generalizations here so you may probably know one or two girls who do not fit the mold: that doesn’t mean my general observations are untrue.

To start with, traditionally, all of society can be divided into two broad categories further broken down into 6 narrow classes:

The have-nots

1. Lower-lower class: the poorest of the poor living in extreme deprivation

Lower-lower class girls are usually very materialistic in their selection because they see a man as a hero coming to sweep them out of a life of misery. If you are not prepared to spend, avoid these ones. However, if you are prepared to spend you will find that she will genuinely love you and work hard to keep your home. As a broke guy, this type of girl may easily fall for your personality, but have it at the back of your mind that she may easily cheat on you for money.

What she really wants: A happy, comfortable life

2. Upper-lower class: not deprived of life’s basics but not enjoying any special comforts

Girls in this class have grown up watching their parents struggle to provide things for them. They are also materialistic but they also tend to appreciate the value of hard work, as often they’ve often had to join their parents to work at the shop, farm, etc. These girls are the ones who study very hard at school, and are career oriented. You can expect a girl in this class to work hard to take care of her own needs, but she also won’t settle for a man who is not more well-off than she is.

What she really wants: material comfort

3. Lower-middle class: getting by with some comfort but no luxury

This class of girl is just there. She is not particularly motivated by money since she may have often spent a lot more time around people in the lower class, and may be used to them looking up to her. She belongs to the highest class of the have-nots, and does not have that sense of deprivation. These are girls who easily fall for dreamers, and will happily tell you “money isn’t everything”.

What she really wants: a happy family

The haves

4. Upper-middle class: comfortable with a few luxuries

Upper middle class girls, unlike lower middle class girls, tend to spend a lot of time around richer friends and tend to feel deprived even though they actually live comfortably. They resent not being able to join in the conversation when their friends are talking about all the different places they visited, and may secretly resent their father’s for not being richer. These girls, surprisingly are the most materialistic of all, and when guys complain that girls are only interested in money, it is usually because they are chasing upper middle class ladies.

What she really wants: to undo the trauma of deprivation

5. Lower-upper class: luxurious life with some limitations

These girls are rich and they aren’t looking for a man to give them money, however it may appear that they are materialistic on the surface. This is because a lot of girls in this class tend to be bitchy and competitive, they want a man to show off, and are easily attracted to status symbols. To be with a girl like this, you must be either the cutest, richest, most popular, most notorious… etc. some of these girls actually pay for dates and shopping outings with their boyfriends, but pretend to others like “bae” paid for it all.

What she really wants: Status

6. Upper-upper class: absolute luxury
These girls tend to live in a fantasy world, and they really believe in true love, however they only date superstars and fellow members of the elite. They are not materialistic but they hardly date broke guys simply because they hardly mingle with “commoners”, and mommy probably would have a fit if she brings a broke guy home.

What she really wants: Romance and fantasy

NB: people move between classes so don’t evaluate a girl by the class she is in today, evaluate her by the class her family was in during her formative years. The attitude she picked up then will likely stay with her for life.

angry
Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by Boxer007(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

Women in the workplace are kinda funny. My male subordinates are very respectful and quiet but the female ones are too chummy and when you have to reprimand them they get emotional. Right now there is this one that is squeezing her face cauz I was a bit harsh on her yesterday. So me too I’m squeezing my face at her for today, but I’ll make sure I play with her tomorrow. *sigh* so tedious. Lol.

Anyway I’m taking a break off work to share some observations with you. Over and over, I have heard people, particularly guys, say, all Nigerian girls want is money but in my experience and from observation, this is not quite true. The more accurate assertion is, some Nigerian girls from a certain background prioritize money, and to be fair that is not inherently a bad thing: everyone is entitled to want what they want, and you don’t need to resent them just because you don’t have what they want.

The key is, find the person who fits your philosophy and status in life, and I’m going to help you do that by pointing out to you how you might identify what different classes of girls are more interested in.

NB: I am going to be making some generalizations here so you may probably know one or two girls who do not fit the mold: that doesn’t mean my general observations are untrue.

To start with, traditionally, all of society can be divided into two broad categories further broken down into 6 narrow classes:

The have-nots

Lower-lower class girls are usually very materialistic in their selection because they see a man as a hero coming to sweep them out of a life of misery. If you are not prepared to spend, avoid these ones. However, if you are prepared to spend you will find that she will genuinely love you and work hard to keep your home. As a broke guy, this type of girl may easily fall for your personality, but have it at the back of your mind that she may easily cheat on you for money.

2. Upper-lower class: not deprived of life’s basics but not enjoying any special comforts

Girls in this class have grown up watching their parents struggle to provide things for them. They are also materialistic but they also tend to appreciate the value of hard work, as often they’ve often had to join their parents to work at the shop, farm, etc. These girls are the ones who study very hard at school, and are career oriented. You can expect a girl in this class to work hard to take care of her own needs, but she also won’t settle for a man who is not more well-off than she is.

This class of girl is just there. She is not particularly motivated by money since she may have often spent a lot more time around people in the lower class, and may be used to them looking up to her. She belongs to the highest class of the have-nots, and does not have that sense of deprivation. These are girls who easily fall for dreamers, and will happily tell you “money isn’t everything”.

The haves

Upper middle class girls, unlike lower middle class girls, tend to spend a lot of time around richer friends and tend to feel deprived even though they actually live comfortably. They resent not being able to join in the conversation when their friends are talking about all the different places they visited, and may secretly resent their father’s for not being richer. These girls, surprisingly are the most materialistic of all, and when guys complain that girls are only interested in money, it is usually because they are chasing upper middle class ladies.

These girls are rich and they aren’t looking for a man to give them money, however it may appear that they are materialistic on the surface. This is because a lot of girls in this class tend to be bitchy and competitive, they want a man to show off, and are easily attracted to status symbols. To be with a girl like this, you must be either the cutest, richest, most popular, most notorious… etc. some of these girls actually pay for dates and shopping outings with their boyfriends, but pretend to others like “bae” paid for it all.

These girls tend to live in a fantasy world, and they really believe in true love, however they only date superstars and fellow members of the elite. They are not materialistic but they hardly date broke guys simply because they hardly mingle with “commoners”, and mommy probably would have a fit if she brings a broke guy home.

NB: people move between classes so don’t evaluate a girl by the class she is in today, evaluate her by the class her family was in during her formative years. The attitude she picked up then will likely stay with her for life.

^^^^^^story

Bros..please if u cant find woman...pay for one. PREACH!
angry
Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by zexy2030(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Great writeup, perfect observation.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by wealthtrak: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
SmartyPants:

The have-nots

The haves

Deep! I like the last paragraph.

This post makes a lot of sense
and it's based on social strata
and human psychology.

In near-absolute terms this explains why young women (and men) do the things they do including the craving for "material comfort" and
the "love languages" desires.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Really Want by pahars(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Mostly truly...good write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Stripper Weeps As Her Butt Implant Gets Exploded / He Returned The Car Back / Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.