Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One (28271 Views)

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote / Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by DIKEnaWAR: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Allee90: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
I blame Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by missvaj2015(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
FarahAideed:
Can fire extinguisher placed in the sun shatter the bone of someone who wasnt holding it .There is more to this story
I wonder o
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by asawanathegreat(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
I hope no be BH hand work?
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by LIZTEJ(f): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oh lord save my soul ooo shocked embarassed undecided cry
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by safetyInspector(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
The fire extinguisher was either over charged/pressurized or the cylinder was damaged. Exposing it to sun cant easily get it explode, not even Middle East Sun.
VocalWalls:
Hmmm

Imagine, how can this happen in a UNIVERSITY of SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY.

The lecturers should be ashamed of themselves, even if the students were dumb, how could the lecturers not know an exposed fire extinguisher would be a hazard and thus making that area an unsafe environment?

What a shame.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by xaggar(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm

The lecturers should be ashamed of themselves, even if the students were dumb, how could the lecturers not know an exposed fire extinguisher would be a hazard and thus making that area an unsafe environment?

What a shame.

Just imagine! Science and Technology my arse! That victim should sue the paints off that school!
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Halo22: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jesu.....Reaction between C02 and heat could be disastrous, especially in a closed system. May God heal you bro.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Explosion and a heavenly injured young man and all we had there as rescuers was water bottle to wash the victims face and armed police men?

CAN'T BLACK PEOPLE SEE THEY ARE GAMBLING WITH THEIR LIVES.....now I know why NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SAID IPOB IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN BOKOHARAM....because an honest man is a dangerous man in a country of deceits, backstabbing, looting and lying....
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Uziyl(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Walking Dead. see blood
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by akigbemaru: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cruz40:
Earlier yesterday, The Enugu state university of science and technology, Enugu state (ESUT), witnessed an explosion at the faculty of social science.
As a result of a fire extinguisher been exposed to the sun, leaving one person injured and commotion in the vicinity for fear of the unknown. May God help us everyday.
Photo details of incident below
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by UchaNwababa: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sirpaul:
Oh no!... please plan to attend the Crusade starting tomorrow
Bonnke's final visit to Nigeria..
God will heal our land
Venue and Time Pls.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Chidimercy: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
xaggar:

Just imagine! Science and Technology my arse! That victim should sue the paints off that school!

That is my school and besides my faculty. I was present when that happen.. the fire extinguisher did not just explode.. the young man was working on it, more like trying to refill it before d explosion occurred. Though I don't knw if it can be refilled. For people blaming the lecturers, it does not in any way concern the lecturers, it is d staffs or students in charge of works that needs to be questioned.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by ireneidiva(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hay God!
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by sirusX(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm

What a shame.

The safety precaution became a hazard
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Dearlord(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is the worst horrible moment in life one will never forget.

...i believe that with the best of professional in surgeon this can be restored to normal.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Magnifico2000: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
I dont undestand something. The work of fire extinguisher is to stop fore but does it cause fore again when exposed to the sun?
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by nwanwaoge(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
FarahAideed:
Can fire extinguisher placed in the sun shatter the bone of someone who wasnt holding it .There is more to this story
A lot more really.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Rhea(f): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Cruz40:
Earlier yesterday, The Enugu state university of science and technology, Enugu state (ESUT), witnessed an explosion at the faculty of social science.
As a result of a fire extinguisher been exposed to the sun, leaving one person injured and commotion in the vicinity for fear of the unknown. May God help us everyday.
Photo details of incident below

This can also happen when you leave a pressurized container (shelltox, air-freshener) inside a locked car parked under the sun
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Sirpaul(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2017
sparklight estate berger isheri ogun state
UchaNwababa:
Venue and Time Pls.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by UchaNwababa: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sirpaul:
sparklight estate berger isheri ogun state
Denks Boss i will be There.
Re: Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm

What a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saddest Pictures On The Internet / UTME 2017: 8 Latest Updates Candidates Must Know Today! / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.