Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel (27346 Views)

The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
ur compound sef.....

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by phranq30(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lala, the food wey don dey done, don done
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmm.....not a snake to be allowed roaming around the compound. Snake experts.... what kind?...and is it poisonous?
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Erums(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Guy na ehy una hostel dirty like dat na.... Why?
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Harrybarca(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
GOD!! I Hate seeing snacks. Gosh undecided undecided undecided undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by aldexrio(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
In some countries you will be sued for animal cruelty
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by asawanathegreat(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Happy snake killing oo
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Maj196(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
The hustle for fp is real all thanks to lala for his undying love for snakes
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seeker17:
Kill them all. One of these creepy creatures bit my friend just yesterday
Ehya! Hope he/she is okay??

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Icon79(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Are y'all going to use to make pepper soup

O pari

faaiz4ever:
Please move to the appropriate section mods.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Groovenaija360(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why does any post related to snakes make First Page, am begining to suspect oo grin grin grin

Is there any tin some one is not telling me
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Seeker17(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Ehya! Hope he/she is okay??
He still limps on that leg.. But he's better than he was yesterday. Thanks
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seeker17:
He still limps on that leg.. But he's better than he was yesterday. Thanks
Okay.. Thank God!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Get him to go and get anti venom, snake bite is always deadly
Seeker17:

He still limps on that leg.. But he's better than he was yesterday.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by pek(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
That environment is dirt which means the occupants are dirty.
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by dnawah(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
faaiz4ever:
Please move to the appropriate section mods.
Cc: lalasticlala
see how dirty your ur place is.why snake won't come?
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Seeker17(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Get him to go and get anti venom, snake bite is always deadly
He did yesterday.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by neyop85(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls let’s all be very careful of these snakes. I read in a blog yesterday that there is shortage of antivenom and people are dying in the hundreds. Let’s be careful, it’s very hot and these reptiles and looking to cool themselves in our homes.
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
no wonder a snake was discovered, just look at the environment...
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Maxvasia(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
J
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by kennypedia(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
dirty hostel. dirty occupants
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Finest6: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by faaiz4ever(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cleaned!

Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by faaiz4ever(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
kennypedia:
dirty hostel. dirty occupants
Dirty kennypedia.
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Snake no like me and i hate am too,
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by billyG(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
A fucking mamba.he shld cut d head na!that snake can bite even when dead.
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by kennypedia(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
faaiz4ever:
Dirty kennypedia.
your mouth your post you think you are doing me ? you are doing yourself
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by kennypedia(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
faaiz4ever:
Cleaned!
nice development
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by wokemzine: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
From the v shape of its head, that is a poisonous snake.
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
snakes has become celebrities on this nairaland
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by Teeboi56: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Omo na snake I hate past
But I love eating it
Re: See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel by sirwilson(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
See compund like a refuse dump site. Give us one reason why u won't find snake within that environment. Pls there's alot of work to be done here, gather ur boys go clean that compound b4 una see wetin pass una self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning / Constructed Solar Water Heater By A UNIMAID Final Year Student / 1,800-Year-Old Roman Camp Unearthed At 'Armageddon' In Israel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.