Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter (75337 Views)

Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? / Apple Sells Gaming Robots Built By Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Drinokrane: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerian Facebook user identified as Okuoba Akomeah who is a carpenter and makes chairs, beds and tables to earn a living just posted the photos of the Electronic bed he made that has television and can charge phones and laptops.

He posted the the Photos and the Caption below;
"2017 Sofa king size electronic bed powerful song system, 32 inches digital satellite television, charging system for 2 phones and laptop, including mattress 8,200gh (N661,635.60)"

This is really impressive

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/see-electronic-bed-nigerian-carpenter.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
NICE!!! THAT'S WHAT WE CALL INNOVATION!!! VERY INGENIOUS CREATION!!!

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Drinokrane: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Detrickypat(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is wack.... A television this close is an invitation to eye problem...and those wiring around the bed can be a veritable tool for your village people when they decide to stroll in your room at night. You'll be long electrocuted before you knew you were dead.... They should do a bed with some fittings for body massage, not electric-wired bed...

277 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by teresafaith: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Brb
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Beautiful innovation...the carpenter is a great thinker but I won't buy it if I have the money.

Reasons; you'd have to put off the sockets before bed time at all times if you're the type that sleeps carelessly or with kids or you risk being electrocuted.

Secondly, any furniture that leather is used in Nigeria isn't durable 'cause the leather will wear off in no time.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by 4our: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
bed is ugly

because I want to charge phone I will pay 600k wen I can buy extension for 1500

This one is not ready

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Oxster(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
4our:
bed is ugly

because I want to charge phone I will pay 600k wen I can buy extension for 1500

This one is not ready

Is not made for People like you,Okay??No geh Heart attack grin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by toyeanlawlah(f): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is beautifully innovative! The carpenter is really thinking far... #GH

BTW, person wey dey kick for night no go fit use am o. Na the TV wey go first spoil.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Untainted007: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very creative design but I hope all the electric cables are well positioned and the cables are not China product but Nigeria cable so one will not get electrocuted straight to heaven from sleep or get burnt beyond recognition due to inferior cable.

7 Likes

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Seeker17(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
He's creative enough
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
honeymoon bed
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is very very captivating... I'll like to get one of that. The comfort will be so intriguing.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Even Jesus the carpenter couldn't think of making such thing throughout his lifetime. Bravo Okuoba. May Amadioha bless you with more brain to do greater things, ise!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Ibbravo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Sirheny007(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wow.. cheesy
This is what Lazy people have been praying for!
angry

4 Likes

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Papaaldrich: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
up naija

for more infor visit Aacpointers..com
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by mebad(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
for the ones shouting wow like police siren ... what will u say if you this?

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Factfinder1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nothing new here

3 Likes

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by shobroy10(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
My ppl and their mentality, some ppl are complaining about the price while some about the spacing. Let me tell u this bed is not for all just look at the bed as of u are looking at range rover so it's based on ur pocket.
To the maker nice innovation u can do more I love it but can't afford it.

3 Likes

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by sonofanarchy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
what's the meaning of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Ibbravo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
most you book space

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by transient123(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good one. Hope this ia made for shorties ooo, because if it ia made for tall guys, na to use kick scatter the TV oo.

Perhaps, TV is too close to sight, na early blindness be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by MaziOmenuko: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
#1000 ways to die#

Lose your sight and get electrocuted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by asawanathegreat(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Creativity and innovation is on d increase may God Bless his handiwork.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Acidosis(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Too much noise.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Papaaldrich: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
this my girfriend go just use leg push the tv down while asleep,

Hope this tv and charging pot no go fry person from sleep
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Seeker17(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Detrickypat:
This is wack.... A television this close is an invitation to eye problem...and those wiring around the can be a veritable tool for your village people when they decide to stroll in your room at night. You'll be long electrocuted before you knew you were dead.... They should do a bed with some fittings for body massage, not electric-wired bed...
True. But the guy is creative... Give him that at least

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by quiverfull(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seemingly good invention, but it will make people more lazy and cause them to spend more time in bed.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Pidginwhisper: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
This one na nothing but manual on "how to die beautifully" grin

16 Likes

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by tishbite41(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
well good innovation Bt na electrocution I dey fear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.