Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter (75334 Views)

Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? / Apple Sells Gaming Robots Built By Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by SenorFax(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Impressive
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by SenorFax(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
mebad:
for the ones shouting wow like police siren ... what will u say if you this?
Tell what you can make, then we will know what to say
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by johnwell(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Oxster:

Is not made for People like you,Okay??No geh Heart attack grin

na poverty de worry am
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by sinceraconcept(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Detrickypat:
This is wack.... A television this close is an invitation to eye problem...and those wiring around the bed can be a veritable tool for your village people when they decide to stroll in your room at night. You'll be long electrocuted before you knew you were dead.... They should do a bed with some fittings for body massage, not electric-wired bed...
but if its done by oyinbo man,you wouldn't say its wack and you want us to ban importation. let's encourage our own pls. the carpenter is really brilliant,you should have told him what he should substitute rather than condemning his work. I don't know why we don't like our own but mastur:bate to everything oyinbos produce
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by sinceraconcept(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
toyeanlawlah:
This is beautifully innovative! The carpenter is really thinking far... #GH

BTW, person wey dey kick for night no go fit use am o. Na the TV wey go first spoil.
why did you put GH there? they said Nigerian carpenter. don't steal our glory of you're a Ghanian. The carpenter is Nigerian
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by sinceraconcept(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
geoworldedu:
Even Jesus the carpenter couldn't think of making such thing throughout his lifetime. Bravo Okuoba. May Amadioha bless you with more brain to do greater things, ise!
he's Nigerian,must you be tribalistic? why do you have to name an Igbo god trying to show he's Igbo. the young man is a genius and a Nigeria,stop being tribalistic. we are one Nigeria
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by sinceraconcept(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
shobroy10:
My ppl and their mentality, some ppl are complaining about the price while some about the spacing. Let me tell u this bed is not for all just look at the bed as of u are looking at range rover so it's based on ur pocket.
To the maker nice innovation u can do more I love it but can't afford it.
thank you my guy. I love how the guy hyped his product. if it were to be white people,itbwould be more that a million naira. I like the price the guy placed on it. he's not only selling the materials used but also selling his idea. anybody with the money can go for it,if you don't have,don't condemn
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by sinceraconcept(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
transient123:
Good one. Hope this ia made for shorties ooo, because if it ia made for tall guys, na to use kick scatter the TV oo.

Perhaps, TV is too close to sight, na early blindness be that.
that's another thing. I sleep on my bed diagonally ever since i put mosquito net on my bed because I'm longer than the bed. he should do the tall guys version of this bed though cos me I fit use leg break am
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by robosky02(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
you go throwaway am after honeymoon?

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by toyeanlawlah(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
sinceraconcept:
why did you put GH there? they said Nigerian carpenter. don't steal our glory of you're a Ghanian. The carpenter is Nigerian

Lol... Wasn't stealing any glory o. I know why I did that!
BTW, am 100% naija any day, anytime!!!
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
robosky02:

hmmmmmmmmm
You don't talk, pls say something
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by robosky02(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
You don't talk, pls say something

miss me tongue tongue
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Oxster(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
johnwell:

na poverty de worry am

Lol,,no be me talk am oh,na u sabi
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by DONFASZY(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dis is wat I call
PAPArazzi
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by guuudy87(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria ko.. Ghana ni.. The piece is very cool though
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by john1barr: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Technology is the collection of skills, methods, and process to accomplish the objectives or goals.
The best example of technology is a computer, mobile phones (Android, i Phone) and all. Utilize your skills in this modern technology gadgets.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by eitsei(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

Lol... Wasn't stealing any glory o. I know why I did that! BTW, am 100% naija any day, anytime!!!
shior... Ghanaian spy
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by eitsei(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

Lol... Wasn't stealing any glory o. I know why I did that! BTW, am 100% naija any day, anytime!!!
shior... Ghanaian spy
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
eitsei:
shior... Ghanaian spy

lol... You follow me reach here E ma gbami ke!
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by eitsei(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

lol... You follow me reach here E ma gbami ke!
tongue
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
he's Nigerian,must you be tribalistic? why do you have to name an Igbo god trying to show he's Igbo. the young man is a genius and a Nigeria,stop being tribalistic. we are one Nigeria
I pray in the name of my god, or should I pray in the name of your own god? Did I mention Igbo at all? Now which god do you pray to? Tell me before I continue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by pointstores(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by kevindd: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
I personally prefer some simple beds instead. I like such ones like on https://welcoming-house.com/best-platform-beds/ Just an old good platform bed, you know. It is very comfortable too, as for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.