Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! (34723 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Richest First Lady / 2018 Who Is Nigeria’s Richest Senator? / 2017 Updated List Of Nigeria's Richest Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Ishilove: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless do you have our girl's number? I lost it when my phone had issues
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 3:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Oya tell me a story. Any story.
*grabs seat*

Which story ? This is 9jadoc thread , you know.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 3:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Caseless do you have our girl's number? I lost it when my phone had issues
yes! I just checked. She don go for service abi?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Ishilove: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
yes! I just checked. She don go for service abi?
I no know na, that's why I need to speak to her to know what's up.

Whatsapp me the digits?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Ishilove: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
*grabs seat*

Which story ? This is 9jadoc thread , you know.

Any story! cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I no know na, that's why I need to speak to her to know what's up.

Whatsapp me the digits?
OK
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Any story! cheesy
na you I wan hear from. I wish you see one stupid gal wey I see for dream .
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Ishilove: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
na you I wan hear from. I wish you see one stupid gal wey I see for dream .
Karashika? Who did you offend? cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Karashika? Who did you offend? cheesy
if to say I catch am , na today karashika for repent. Who cares. I for just rock am well. I still de vex
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Your post said "money", not me

U can take the one u prefer grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

You said it is APC money!!

Sunday, November 12, 2017
Seized N13bn: Ikoyi whistle-blower threatens to sue FG

Local Find Guide
Deal of the Day and local bargains

TOP HEADLINES
Nigerian Police ranked 'worst' in the world according to the World Internal Security and Police Index (WISPI)
VIDEO: Baby crawls out of the womb by himself during C-Section (CAUTION: SOME MAY FIND PICTURE DISTURBING)
I'm free to have romantic affair with any policewoman - IG
Wife flees home over jobless husband's six-hour daily sex demand
2019: North plots against Buhari

Eniola Akinkuotu

Yakubu Galadima, the lawyer of the whistleblower who informed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission of the $43m, N23.2m and £27,800 (N13bn) recovered from an Ikoyi apartment, says his client is prepared to sue the Federal Government for fraud if he is not paid his money soon.

Galadima said this during an interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Saturday.

He told SUNDAY PUNCH that he was disappointed in the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government as it had failed to keep its promise regarding the payment of commission on recovered loot.

When asked if he would sue the government, he said, "That is one of the options but we have many options."

He added, "Before now I had a discussion with Alhaji Lai Mohammed who directed me to speak with a lady in the office of the Ministry of Finance, Mrs. Tolu Kasali. I had a discussion with her and she told me that she would see what the government could do about it.

"My client's concern is that time is of the essence. The guy wants to relocate from the country. There is no time and his life is in danger. He is jobless at the moment. He is not doing anything right now and in fact he is a burden on me."

The lawyer said his client had also suffered psychological trauma caused by the Federal Government's inaction.

He further berated the acting Chairman of the EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, for saying the commission was counselling the whistleblower as he is "now a millionaire."

When contacted, the Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), said his panel would look into the matter.

Lmao.
These are useless lies that APC dishes out to their zombified Zombies who believe bubu is fighting corruption.

In the video of the ikoyi 43 million dollars released by ur lying government showed the key on the key hole of safe. the Security agencies were the one who opened it, showing the loot belongs to APC.

Enjoy ur movie zombie grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:
PrecisionFx what say u of the bolded? U IPOBians don't think of such things.

SPECIAL REPORT – BIAFRA: THE UNTOLD STORY FROM AMERICAN SECRET CABLE

But the Biafrans knew that their vulnerable line was along Ogoja, Ikom, Calabar, Port Harcourt, and Yenogoa. Support from the six million people making up the Eastern minorities was very much unsure.

The minorities viewed their leaders in Biafra high command as traitors. And without the minorities, Biafra would be landlocked and most likely, unviable as a state. More so, their vast oil and gas resources were the reason they contemplated secession in the first plac

Pls define landlocked. grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Any story! cheesy

Here is a story.

PrecisionFx this is the kemi. Now u know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_WE2Zs7zE
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmao.
These are useless lies that APC dishes out to their zombified Zombies who believe bubu is fighting corruption.

In the video of the ikoyi 43 million dollars released by ur lying government showed the key on the key hole of safe. the Security agencies were the one who opened it, showing the loot belongs to APC.

Enjoy ur movie zombie grin

Wow, what insight u have!

So in your mind they had the wisdom to set all that up but they didn't have the wisdom to remove the key to make it look real. How smart you are!
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U can take the one u prefer grin

I take it to be a Freudian slip - the woman is paying u so u r just doing ur job. Nothing wrong with that. Man mus wak.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls define landlocked. grin

Ladlocked is what the 5 southeastern states combined is. They are the definition of landlocked.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Oh keeping night watch. But I'm turning in now. G'night.
Good morning. Hope you your night was fine.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Ladlocked is what the 5 southeastern states combined is. They are the definition of landlocked.
they'll be like Lesotho; bordered on all sides by south Africa. They won't have naval force. No clearing and forwarding business anymore.

grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

I take it to be a Freudian slip - the woman is paying u so u r just doing ur job. Nothing wrong with that. Man mus wak.

OK Sir. grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Wow, what insight u have!

So in your mind they had the wisdom to set all that up but they didn't have the wisdom to remove the key to make it look real. How smart you are!
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
they'll be like Lesotho; bordered on all sides by south Africa. They won't have naval force. No clearing and forwarding business anymore.

grin

The IPOBIans never look at such things. In fact they never look at anything.
America wrote this not Nigeria:

The minorities viewed their leaders in Biafra high command as traitors. And without the minorities, Biafra would be landlocked and most likely, unviable as a state. More so, their vast oil and gas resources were the reason they contemplated secession in the first plac
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
If only the tobacco company had hired him, we'd have been saved all the trouble.
Every misstep, birthed a problem for us as a nation.

From the article, you'd see that ojukwu was vindictive, power hungry and a victim of paternal rejection(this created the deadly ojukwu).

D guy threatened to kill his own dad too. You can see why we are here. The dad was right to have rejected him. He foresaw what he was going to become to all of us.

You may have a point, somewhat. But in the particular case of the war, it was not his fault. All he really wanted was secession of the East or alternatively a federation with a weak center. He truly was hoping Awo would also secede. Which was why he chose Banjo, hoping he would communicate with fellow Yorubas and have them secede also.
PrecisionFx what think u?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ojukwu and his first-on-record Nigerian millionaire father

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
May 8, 1945: Ojukwu with his half-brother, Tom Biggar, who was killed at the beginning of the war with Nzeogwu, and his half-sister, Esther.

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ojukwu on his deathbed

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Captioned as "Igbo girls". Are they?

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
9jadoc:
Of course. In fact if u remove the corrupt politicians and corrupt police 9ja is not so bad right now - also remove the ritualists, and kidnappers, and conmen, and yahoo boys, and brazen robbers, and Boko Haram, and IPOB, and Delta Avengers, and baby factories, and child molesters, and human traffickers, and...
my brother I tire.

Caseless:
e no possible to remove all this. grin

You also have to remove unviable power supply, hospitals, schools, infrastructure, water supply, waste disposal, drainage system, building inspection, collapsing buildings, dillapidated housing, drug inspection, food inspection, clearing and forwarding, mental health, handicapped empowerment, legal system, judiciary, banking system, monetary system...

In short, Nigeria is a mess.

(PrecisionFx will ENTHUSIASTICALLY agree to that statement grin)
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
like I read, I heard it was due to financial misappropriation, as announced on radio biafra. Maybe not true.

Like I said, it s entirely possible FG gave NK money to disappear.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kanu and Uwazurike at opening of radio Biafra

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
From "The Cable": 9 whistle blowers lay claim to reward.

At least nine individuals are currently laying claim to the commission entitled to the person responsible for the information which led to the recovery of N13 billion from an apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recovered the money in April, following a tip-off.

Under the whistleblower policy, the individual who gives information is entitled to between 2.5 percent and 5 percent of the recovered loot.
But the payment is yet to be made, even though the federal government has promised to release the money.

In a petition to the attorney-general of the federation, some whistleblowers accused EFCC officials of attempting to shortchange them by introducing those who were not among the informants.

PRNigeria obtained and released the petition to the media on Tuesday.

“Our clients informed us sometime in December 2016 that three (3) of them voluntarily walked into the office of the EFCC at 15A Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos and gave vital information that led to the recovery of over N13 billion at the Ikoyi Towers, Lagos,” the petition read.

“Upon subsequent visit to give a detailed information as required by the commission to raid the tower, they were told if the operation was successful, 5% of the amount recovered will be their take-home within 72 hours of recovery, they were also cautioned that if the information happened to be false, then they will definitely be in trouble which the three mentioned above accepted because they were sure of their facts.

“That when the operation was carried out, it was successful but since then they have not received any commendation by the commission, let alone give any reward as stated even though the EFCC have their names and phone numbers”.

The petitioners said rather than doing the needful, some EFCC officials said there were people involved in the deal whose names had not been mentioned.

They said Samaila Muhammed, head of EFCC operations, told them that the number of whistleblowers had increased to nine.

Reacting, Yinka Akintunde, media aide fo the minister of finance, said such issues should be referred to EFCC because it is not the responsibility of the ministry.

Akintunde said the ministry would only come in when the right persons had been identified.
Wilson Uwujaren, spokesman of the EFCC, explained the role of the commission on the matter.

According to PR Nigeria, several persons had approached the commission to say they were part of whistleblowing.

The website quoted Uwujareen as saying the commission had records of the original whistleblowers of the Ikoyi Towers.

“All will be done to make sure that the right persons are paid accordingly,” he reportedly said.
Meanwhile, the petitioners are heading to the court to stop the payment to those they described as wrong persons.

They added that two clear months after the submission of the petition to the AGF, nothing concrete had been done.

On Sunday, Kemi Adeosun, minister of finance, said the whistleblower would soon be paid.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
THIS COUNTRY!!

Super Cop Who Arrested Evans Has Been Killed

The Intelligence Response Team (IRT) under the watch of an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Abba Kyari at the weekend, lost one of its gallant officers to the cold hands of death.

The gallant officer was one of the leading ‘field detectives’ who tracked and demystified Lagos based billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuadike aka Evans.

It was in the middle of a similar arrest that the suspect pumped bullets into Lanre’s stomach while his colleague got shot in the hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus / Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.