Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (46420 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / 8 Nigeria Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi,Yet Very Humble(with Pictures) / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
From the blings to the first class travels, fast rides and expensive shopping, they’ve got it all and yet dont like to show it off
Meet The Real Nigerian Big Boys on Instagram… Let’s just say, these Folks are a lot way richer thanHushpuppi, but they yet Loyal and Humble. Feed your eyes below
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
With wealth from areas such as entertainment, fashion merchandise and other forms of businesses as per their profiles, these chaps are simply living the lives that many can only dream of…but is it just for the gram?

No. 1: Jowizaza- this dude is among the richest young men in Nigeria. He is Richer than E-Money.
He is the CEO of JEZCO Oil, he is into oil and gas. Super rich, but quiet and humble.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
More pics of Jowizaza

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by DanseMacabre(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Space booked.
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
No 2: Classic man

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by kn23h(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Keep celebrating questionable wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
3. Mompha

Mompha, the CEO of a Lagos Bureau De Change loves to show off his bags from a shopping spree at Gucci, Cavalli, Valentino, Versace, Hermes and Louis Vuitton, making his followers aware that he’d paid for the luxury haul in cash.

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
lol, someone just issued a cheque off 500m as aid, just imagine the balance on that account and i cant find his name here. continue

Augustap
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
No. 4- OPAKA

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Choi!!! that g wagon tho. baba God pick my call
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
No. 5: Investor BJ

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
kn23h:
Keep celebrating questionable wealth

why must you be like this undecided
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by kn23h(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
McBeal10:

why must you be like this undecided

I have common sense.

What are their wealth source?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
No.6: . Bnaira01

Rapper and designer Bayo Adewale AKA Bnaira is also fond of throwing cash around at parties. He became known for his love of red cars while studying geography at the University of Lagos and worked his way up from a Honda Accord to Ranger Rovers and supercars with personalised plates in his signature colour

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
7.Moshhh

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
kn23h:

I have common sense.

What are their wealth source?
Read it the op did mention some of their source of wealth.
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by kn23h(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Was was their source before oil and gas?

We aint stupid.

Some people use trading to disguise their drug dealing.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
kn23h:
Was was their source before oil and gas?

We aint stupid.

Some people use trading to disguise their drug dealing.

Porverty of the mind is really bad my brother.. You need to free your self from this mental slavery..

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by kn23h(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
autotrader014:

Porverty of the mind is really bad my brother.. You need to free your self from this mental slavery..

Answer the question or keep shut. Who and you be in poverty?

You don't know their source of wealth or how they got there [could have started with ritualism], but you dey celebrate am. Continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
With confirm rituals this is achievable!

I'm not moved by people's wealth.
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by teewhizzy4real(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
McBeal10:

Read it the op did mention some of their source of wealth.
and You believe it all. Smh
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Timmy301(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
so, na only that brown shoe mompha get upon all the money
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Twizzy30(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
hmm
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
I must make it

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by yungbillionaire(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
julietkcee:
I must make it

when I saw ur moniker I was almost laughing cuz I had a contact ony phone stored with it....anyway at the topic... if their wealth is legit then good for them but if not, let God be the judge.
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by mikeade11(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dem no fit near iHush. The Gucci Ambassador
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by kjan64: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2017
mikeade11:
Dem no fit near iHush. The Gucci Ambassador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J434FWCSjM
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by indodon(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2017
julietkcee:
I must make it
amen ooo

how far juliet
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2017
indodon:
amen ooo

how far juliet
am okay

wbt yhu
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by indodon(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2017
julietkcee:
am okay

wbt yhu
am good.....

Hb the school ish, any news?
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2017
indodon:
am good.....

Hb the school ish, any news?
nope
Re: 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble by autotrader014(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
kn23h:

Answer the question or keep shut. Who and you be in poverty?

You don't know their source of wealth or how they got there [could have started with ritualism], but you dey celebrate am. Continue.
Someone just made money, u want to investigate D source of his money, wen he was poor did u investigate D source of his poverty? Goat undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Obehi Inojie, Charles Inojie's Wife (Photos) / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.